The Ironic cheers directed at Fellaini

Sweet Square

Did anyone hear paddy in the background when the ironic cheers were going on. Could hear him saying it was disgraceful.

JackXX

Happy he scored. What a bunch of wankers, didn't think we were like that as fans.

Brophs

The One and Only
Fair play to him. I've seen it written that he's a pretty sensitive, shy character, so that stuff would hurt him.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
While he might be a bit poor and he might have not been trying very hard for United in his spell here so far, no player should ever be booed by their own fans.
Has he not? :confused:

hobbers

Hard to tell if the cheers were to cover up the boos, or if the boos were directed at the ironic cheers.

Ridiculous either way. Probably same people too cowardly to boo Moyes because Fergie told them not too. I mean it's one thing to boo a player if it's the middle of the season and they've showed nothing and no interest all season, but in the first match after doing nothing wrong? Pricks.

Seemed like the Stretty were genuinely cheering for him after his goal at any rate.

Hojoon

I want him gone but that was disgraceful. Glad he scored at the end.

bleedred

Full on boos then aswell, so pointless. Doubt it'd happen in league games mind, different crowds and all that.
It wasn't boos. they were cheering him ironically whenever he had the ball and shouting "Shoot".

Player Red

Amazing. Just what was needed to shut them up. Absolute pack of cnuts jeering and booing. I can't imagine Saturday's crowd would do it.

Godfather

The OT crowd has become a bit if a joke tbh. No atmosphere for the full game but being cnuts towards our own players

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Considering how he played and that he actually scored, perhaps he should be booed in every game.

justboy68

It was disgraceful but it wasn't like it was the regular OT crowd. A bunch of day trippers and tourists, what can you do.

northbynorthwest

They looked like scoring before he came on as well, he's actually done well ffs.
yea thats what i thought. he calmed things down. The problem is he is still too slow in possession. a team like liverpool would wipe him clean

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
It's a bit out of order for people sat at home to label fans who actually bothered to go to the match a disgrace.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Terrible atmosphere. If he stays they better not persist, awful stuff.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
It happened the other season with Pogba. A few of the dickhead fans started to boo him over the contract situation and the Stretford End ended up cheering every time he touched the ball to mask the boo's. It looks like this time the same thing happened but the idiots who originally boo'd ended up joining in the cheers thinking they were sarcastic.

fecking bellends.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Wankers been quit the whole match, OT sounded like library tonight. Rooney didn't score a penalty, had an awful match, Cleverley set up the 1-1 goal, nobody got boo'd. Fellaini comes on, wins a couple of tackles and does a lot of good job, we finally get the midfield back ( it was gone since Fletcher got off and we completly lost control of the game ) and they fecking boo him. God, I was so happy when he scored.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
It was a disgrace. That's the first time I've actually seen a United player getting that sort of treatment at Old Trafford in my lifetime. Strange times.

Baxter

It's a bit out of order for people sat at home to call fans who actually bothered to go to the match a disgrace.
No it's not considering that behaviour is a disgrace. If that was at City or Chelsea we'd all be having a good laugh and calling them pathetic and plastic etc.

Oo0AahCantona

Horrific. Most embarrassed i've ever felt watching a United game. To go and do that to your own fecking player?

hobbers

It's a bit out of order for people sat at home to label fans who actually bothered to go to the match a disgrace.
I don't see why.

They just publicly embarrassed the club. People sat at home are not.

PvsNP

Really disgraceful from our fans. I'm glad he shut them up