The 'Is it not kickoff time yet?' thread.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
There was a thread on this earlier, but I couldn't find it. Was it locked down?

Anyway, I hate waiting for kickoff before big games. Time crawls and crawls, then stands still and smokes a puff, and then gets back to crawling again. Can't work, can't sleep, can't relax.

Hope we thrash those Scouse fecks today.

Denis79

Haha I tried to sleep a bit longer today just so I didn't have to wait that long.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Early kick off is either really good or really bad. Hopefully we get a good result.

NewGuy

Waiting for my friend to get home with a case of beer so i can join him and watch the game so freaking nervous right now !

adamwest

Being on a train as well doesn't help. Nailing the tinnies already and it's not even 11:30.

Tony Scarth

Going to be a long afternoon, no pace or energy in our midfield going to be lethargic. Matic Mata McTominay, so it's park the bus at home my opinion tho I think us fans are going to be unhappy after today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Going to be a long afternoon, no pace or energy in our midfield going to be lethargic. Matic Mata McTominay, so it's park the bus at home my opinion tho I think us fans are going to be unhappy after today.
Well, aren't you just a little ray of sunshine?

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Wrong thread, mate. We're all moaning in the matchday thread. Come join us in there.

Camilo

Got up 15 minutes ago thinking kickoff was 12. Eating ice cream now, passes the time.

oz insomniac

Like EPL the Champions League is only here in OZ , streaming on one of the phone networks. They sold their soul without taking into accou t sport is watched on pay tv here. It's on Optus which is the third largest network , they paid up to attract subscribers and it's so frustrating as who wants to watch on a mobile phone .

Oh well, will just check the score updates, for a game that makes millions they obviously don't care about the size of their audience in a country on the other side of the world

TRUERED89

Being at work is going to drag, that's for sure. Roll on 8pm!! so excited and confident..

VanGaalEra

Like EPL the Champions League is only here in OZ , streaming on one of the phone networks. They sold their soul without taking into accou t sport is watched on pay tv here. It's on Optus which is the third largest network , they paid up to attract subscribers and it's so frustrating as who wants to watch on a mobile phone .

Oh well, will just check the score updates, for a game that makes millions they obviously don't care about the size of their audience in a country on the other side of the world
Can’t you stream it from your phone onto your tv?

Beagle

Exciting feeling to be able to get excited for a Champions League game. Haven't seen one of these in a couple of years.

crossy1686

career ending
To pass the time and get in the mood, I recommend some football podcasts for y'all.

Check out:

The Football Ramble
On The Continent
The Guardian Football Weekly
The United Hour

There's at least 5 hours there for you.

Nishrai46

Tick tock Tick tock...can't wait for it to start...Damnnn! How quickly things have changed. If Mourinho was still here, i would be dreading...Thank you Ole!

OldPop

Feeling restless and trying to think of something else to make the time go faster, but it's almost impossible. Will end up here anyway, it can happen something or come up with a new report that I don't want to miss. I'm so curious about how PSG will set up the team and will Ole surprise with something? It will be a long wait.

KingOle

Supports
Ole Gunnar Solskjær
I'm gonna start drinking now I think, time is standing still here.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
still at work, 45 mins left! Knackered but can't wait to get home to watch the match. Feels like every minute in an hour long.

Canagel

It's felt like the longest day ever. Waiting for the game. An agonizing wait

MadMike

I think it's the first time that I've been genuinely looking forward to a big european tie since the Fergie days. Such a long time. Buzzing with excitement and anticipation

DRM

Leaving work now, wanted to go to the pub but i've got a big meeting tomorrow morning so heading home.

C'MON UNITED!!!!