The last few minutes v Arsenal

Raw

Anyone else really enjoy that? The kids were just having fun showing off their skills and annoying the Arsenal players while they were at it. I didn't feel as nervous as I should have been considering the circumstances.

I haven't been that entertained by United in ages. It was so nice to see the crowd get so into it, it brought a lot of life to an otherwise drab season at Old Trafford.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
:lol:

Feels better doing it vs Arsenal than every other club bar one or two. Shit club with shit fans!

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I was still fecking nervous mind but it did say a lot about Arsenal that in reality we weren't under a huge amount of pressure.

Raw

I was still fecking nervous mind but it did say a lot about Arsenal that in reality we weren't under a huge amount of pressure.
Exactly. Thinking back to other games where we had to defend a lead in the last few minutes under LVG, the opposition would get a shit load of chances and Utd just seemed to buckle under pressure.

Totally different today.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I really enjoyed it because unlike the Chelsea game we used our brains to close out the match.

Hopefully the penny dropped from that match.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Yeah, was bizarre how little effort Arsenal put in last 5 or 10 mins. With our defence the equaliser was definitely there yet I felt very relaxed. Januzaj played very intelligently when he came on which was good to see.