The "leaks" (last seen 2016) are back! re: Kevin Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
We're 2nd and lost a final.

I'd rather the manager gets angry and throw some player under the bus rather than pats them at the back. We're united. It's about time the player acts like a fecking united player. You dont get a pat on the back for finishing 2nd and losing a final

Trizy

Could the leaks also be the media putting pressure on Jose to get a story out of him? For example if there was no leaks they 1. Get to sell papers about a suppose leak and 2. They sell even more papers if Jose takes the bait and either gets fired or loses the plot trying to find the leak?.

blue blue

Supports
chelsea
The media love to drive a wedge between Jose and his players. They know it winds him up and there's nothing he can do about it. The press make a mountain out of a mole hill and sit back waiting for the fireworks.

Players always feel down after a poor season or result and sometimes don't realise the ramifications of making an "honest" comment.

SuperiorXI

Be honest are you more sick of this set of players or Mourinho? If this story is true, the constant is no longer the manager but the players. The way they have performed has been unacceptable for years now, and if they're trying their best they're nowhere near good enough.

Nick7

Something I really don't get on here, when did being 6ft become a bad thing? The way some people go on here like being over 5ft 8 is a death knell.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Be honest are you more sick of this set of players or Mourinho? If this story is true, the constant is no longer the manager but the players. The way they have performed has been unacceptable for years now, and if they're trying their best they're nowhere near good enough.
The constant is clearly not the players though, because from Moyes to today, personnel has dramatically changed. Basically you would be talking about Mata, Jones, Smalling, young, Valencia, De Gea, Fellaini and Shaw. Most of these players are Mourinho's trusted men.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Mourinho is going nowhere and according to spanish journalist Diego Martinez on twitter Utd have handed Mourinho a £500m war chest for the summer!
He's a fake. Knows nothing. I'd say he's just a fan. 90% of his posts are about United. Definitely not Spanish. Never mentions anything Spanish. Only recycles Premier League gossip, or makes stuff up.

He keeps biting back at people who call him a fake, even though he was outed months ago for nicking his profile pic from some poor sap's Instagram, and he still hasn't changed it.

He keeps getting retweets as if he's reputable, and folk ask him questions as if he knows things. I don't know what he's getting out of it. It's certainly not money, like actual journalists.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
The squad he took over was full of shite. Where have we shown cowardice anywhere? We were the best team in the FA cup final. We also finished second in the league. That’s a major improvement from us goin out the top four from Moyes and struggling under LVG to qualify to easily getting in under Jose this season. The media have a narrative and our football is not great but not as bad as folk are saying. The way Jose is getting in here is a disgrace and if Simone replaces him they are in for a shock. Or why not get Poch who finished below us with a supposedly better set of players and has won the square root of zero.
The players are shit excuse doesn't apply any more. By January he's amassed lukaku, Sanchez, pogba to go with rashford, martial, mata and lingard in attack.

He's not meaningfully improved a single player or been able to construct a coherent attacking philosophy until now. The younger players regressed and the experienced players except lukaku are playing below their levels in attack.

He lost the champions league tie against Sevilla at home by being over cautious. He started the fa cup again in containment mode rather than attack from the get go and lost it.

The excuses are getting outdated and he's clearly not got many supporters in the dressing room either by the looks of it.

Last edited:

cyberman

If the leaks are like that 3 week old Pogba interview repackaged like new then I think we'll be fine

Loony BoB

We're 2nd and lost a final.

I'd rather the manager gets angry and throw some player under the bus rather than pats them at the back. We're united. It's about time the player acts like a fecking united player. You dont get a pat on the back for finishing 2nd and losing a final
While I agree, it should never be a public shaming. SAF always took responsibility in the end. He picks the team, he coaches the players, he tells them the tactics, it's up to him to motivate the team. Very rare he'd criticise his team even when we won nothing. Mourinho should be man enough to do the same, to be honest. Yell at your players on the pitch, yell at them in the dressing room, yell at them at training. But do it to their faces. Never, ever, ever to the media.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The players are shit excuse doesn't apply any more. By January he's amassed lukaku, Sanchez, pogba to go with rashford, martial, mata and lingard in attack.

He's not meaningfully improved a single player or been able to construct a coherent attacking philosophy until now. The younger players regressed and the experienced players except lukaku are playing below their levels in attack.

He lost the champions league tie against Sevilla at home by being over cautious. He started the fa cup again in containment mode rather than attack from the get go and lost it.

The excuses are getting outdated and he's clearly not got many supporters in the dressing room either by the looks of it.
Way over the top reaction. The only thing outdated is all this negative shite from so called supporters. The football for most part is tumescent but if you don’t see the improvement then that’s up to you. You are allowed an opinion fair enough. But stop with the shite the players are not the excuse anymore. He added Lukaku (success) Sanchez (too early will judge next year) to and you have answered in your own words - Mata (average) Rashford (kid) Martial (surly) Lingard (new TC23) that’s a great lot of talent to add to.

HorrorFan07

The media have Jose's number.. they have exactly what winds him up and what buttons to press to get the players to turn on him. This only ends one way with Mourinho getting the sack. We all know how this story ends.

When Jose first came to Chelsea he was the media darling and could no wrong with a cheeky wink and smile. That performing seal Jose is no more so he's no longer the media darling. Simple as that. Failing at Real Madrid really destroyed Jose Mourinho in his pomp.. he will never be able to get over failing at the Kings Club.. because he will always have that black mark on his CV at the biggest club trophy wise in the World. He needs to go back to Real Madrid as he has unfinished business. That is the only way to get the old Jose back.

The Paddy Crerend show awaits on MUTV. Get on it lads !

Last edited:

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Way over the top reaction. The only thing outdated is all this negative shite from so called supporters. The football for most part is tumescent but if you don’t see the improvement then that’s up to you. You are allowed an opinion fair enough. But stop with the shite the players are not the excuse anymore. He added Lukaku (success) Sanchez (too early will judge next year) to and you have answered in your own words - Mata (average) Rashford (kid) Martial (surly) Lingard (new TC23) that’s a great lot of talent to add to.
You conveniently omitted Pogba a world record purchase, Mkhitaryan his own signing who he under utilised and swapped for Sanchez who looks a shell of the player he was at Arsenal. United used to play attacking football and they gave chances to young players. Those are the qualities that drew me to support the club and now they are being threatened by a manager who wants to sign more geezers (Aldeweireld and Willian) and plays like a Pulis team trying to sneak a point in every game. He is a rich man's Tony Pulis.

Minimalist

So the football is shite but you hate hearing about it?

Lawman

You conveniently omitted Pogba a world record purchase, Mkhitaryan his own signing who he under utilised and swapped for Sanchez who looks a shell of the player he was at Arsenal. United used to play attacking football and they gave chances to young players. Those are the qualities that drew me to support the club and now they are being threatened by a manager who wants to sign more geezers (Aldeweireld and Willian) and plays like a Pulis team trying to sneak a point in every game. He is a rich man's Tony Pulis.
I never omitted anyone I just quoted the players you had mentioned.

Lawman

So the football is shite but you hate hearing about it?
I hate hearing all the agenda based arguments against Jose. If folk want to talk about football fair enough but instead they just want to have a pop at the man and some of the shite is laughable in fact embarrassing. That’s what I hate hearing don’t you?

Oldyella

Pack that in. Believe it or not, people can support the club but have concerns about its manager.

Minimalist

I hate hearing all the agenda based arguments against Jose. If folk want to talk about football fair enough but instead they just want to have a pop at the man and some of the shite is laughable in fact embarrassing. That’s what I hate hearing don’t you?
What do you disagree with when it comes to discussion about Mourinho? I mean, unless you're specific, you're just ranting like anyone else.

FireBlade

Whats really sad is the way every one keeps re-writing history..We have never been a strait up free flowing team we won most of our titles on the back of boring 98 min 1-0 wins.

I say get rid of of any players who leak regardless of who it is, We don't want that shit here!

People need to get used to the idea that Jose is staying with full backing, I swear half this forum would have sacked SAF as he fell out with alot of players also.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Whats really sad is the way every one keeps re-writing history..We have never been a strait up free flowing team we won most of our titles on the back of boring 98 min 1-0 wins.

I say get rid of of any players who leak regardless of who it is, We don't want that shit here!

People need to get used to the idea that Jose is staying with full backing, I swear half this forum would have sacked SAF as he fell out with alot of players also.
wtf?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
While I agree, it should never be a public shaming. SAF always took responsibility in the end. He picks the team, he coaches the players, he tells them the tactics, it's up to him to motivate the team. Very rare he'd criticise his team even when we won nothing. Mourinho should be man enough to do the same, to be honest. Yell at your players on the pitch, yell at them in the dressing room, yell at them at training. But do it to their faces. Never, ever, ever to the media.
Different times though. Those players that jose critizes in public ussually gets to play again to proove their worth.

Pep hardly slags anyone. He just sold them.

Besides times has changed. The co92 took passion wearing our shirt, cantona and keane, pallister and many more needs no public shaming.

Can't say the same with our soft youngster, they cry to the media whenever something doesnt comes their way. Martial with shirt number, getting chips banned, etc.

The question should be if young saf is managing us do you honestly thinks he accepts all this? Public or no public.

Lawman

Pack that in. Believe it or not, people can support the club but have concerns about its manager.
No chance pack what in? The fact I’m highlighting some of the outrageous shite thrown at our manager?

Lawman

What do you disagree with when it comes to discussion about Mourinho? I mean, unless you're specific, you're just ranting like anyone else.
I’m bored of it now. It’s not worth debating with those that blindly have a set agenda. Jose is our manager he’s doing a good job that’s my opinion. I’ve stated many times why I think that I understand some of the pit falls and even winds me up. But the agenda by some on here is just completely over the top.

Smores

They weren't all boring we did have a lot of 1-0 wins in our more notable seasons. I checked a couple a while back for comparison to see how many we failed to score at least 2 goals and its a lot more than you think.

Last minute goals are what used to be exciting for me. Our current fanbase don't enjoy it now i don't think, kick up a fuss if we're not leading after 30min.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Werd.

Pyro19

So people are willing to rewrite history to protect Mourinho now?

The man really is an enigma

Dr. StrangeHate

Something I really don't get on here, when did being 6ft become a bad thing? The way some people go on here like being over 5ft 8 is a death knell.
The problem is that Pep and Spain have shown that the most successful and attractive football is played by midgets with low center of gravity.
Mourinho is most comfortable with tall physical players which is affiliated with hoof the ball and crossing football. No one wants to see that. On top of that you see most of our 6ft players have very poor first touchs, can't dribble and worse of all lose most physical battles/headers.

Oldyella

No chance pack what in? The fact I’m highlighting some of the outrageous shite thrown at our manager?
The term "so-called supporters". It's just a shite insult that helps reduce anyone who has any doubts about Jose to one big "not a real fan" group. The same is equally applicable to those who have had enough of Jose implying anyone who stands up for him are part of his cult who support the manager over the club. Both a load of old tosh.

Oldyella

98th Minute winners are boring?!?!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
There's a reason why Kevin Palmer is on the twitter blacklist. He's full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.