The Ludo draft

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
IMO, you should probably have picked him a lot earlier instead of Raul and Hierro.
No because Raúl was a sheep and hierro was in different bracket.

I think it’s shit changing or adding rules through a draft. People who chose the sixties had all the goats, pool was drying up and then they get given a massive life line and advantage near the end of the draft and get 2 free picks in other people’s decades to help them out.

If the mods choose that decade will be picked before even seeing people’s categories fair enough but it seems that they’ve seen that the 60s pool has dried up and helped that lot out.

I could melt down even more than that early morning

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Almost got Moore :(

No because Raúl was a sheep and hierro was in different bracket.

I think it’s shit changing or adding rules through a draft. People who chose the sixties had all the goats, pool was drying up and then they get given a massive life line and advantage near the end of the draft and get 2 free picks in other people’s decades to help them out.

If the mods choose that decade will be picked before even seeing people’s categories fair enough but it seems that they’ve seen that the 60s pool has dried up and helped that lot out.

I could melt down even more than that early morning
I liked this surprise to be honest. Pretty sure some brilliant players went though, at least 1 GOAT too. Gives the draft a chance to balance up.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’d take Romario and get given a pass on decade restriction

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Okay. So Nadal for thuram and deschamps for Redondo. Good trade.

@Skizzo considered it done.
My choice of players from your team.
I worded that horrendously bad :lol:

I disagree with the draft fecking about anyway, already wasted precious hours of my work life fitting fecking nedved Into my team only to be stitched up by skizzo and Ed and they offer him out to everyone :mad::smirk:
Suppose my dreams of Romario are over

GodShaveTheQueen

I disagree with the draft fecking about anyway, already wasted precious hours of my work life fitting fecking nedved Into my team only to be stitched up by skizzo and Ed and they offer him out to everyone :mad::smirk:
To be fair, I was planning to pick Puskas/Kocsis/Garrincha at the end as well as there was literally no one in my decade. I fecking picked Honved as my club choice :lol:

But then had to go for them early because of the sheep rounds.

MJJ

My choice of players from your team.
I worded that horrendously bad :lol:

Suppose my dreams of Romario are over
Who would you offer for Rosario?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
To be fair, I was planning to pick Puskas/Kocsis/Garrincha at the end as well as there was literally no one in my decade. I fecking picked Honved as my club choice :lol:

But then had to go for them early because of the sheep rounds.
You've got so lucky that there are 3 sheep picks and you can cover your decade's weak areas though.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Who would you offer for Rosario?
I need mod permission to swap my Raúl sheep for your Romario and use him as a sheep. I don’t think there should be a problem with that.
Raúl would be perfect in your team

GodShaveTheQueen

You've got so lucky that there are 3 sheep picks and you can cover your decade's weak areas though.
Let's hold on to that thought till the end of this round. Not looking great so far this round.

I'd give you Puskas for Maldini in a second though :D

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Huh, failing the last sheep round was a bit miserable but surprisingly a lot more entertaining than just getting your first picks...