The Ludo draft

Indnyc

Will do. Probably something like Friday, but I don't know yet. You?
Anytime except weekends is fine by me.. I travel on weekdays so it's easier to play vs. being at home with the wife on weekends

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The final round hasn't finished yet?

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
I don't like my two link players, so I have decided to gift myself Elias Figueroa.

1) Sjor/Pat - 1) F. Rijkaard 2) J. Kohler (1) 3) A. Benarrivo 4) G. Signori 5) W. Zmuda 6) S. Effenberg 7) B. Lizarazu 8) P. Gascoigne 9) D. Law 10) E. van der Sar 11) J. Barnes 12) P. Schmeichel 13) R. Prosinecki 14) C. Mozer

2) Moby - 1) Pele 2) G. Best (6) 3) G. Muller (1) 4) G. Facchetti (34) 5) G. Souness 6) R. Krol (4) 7) W. van Hanegem (4) 8) P. Keizer (3) 9) G. Zambrotta 10) M. Tresor 11) W. Overath 12) Jairzinho 13) D. Dzajic 14) P. Jennings

3) GSTQ - 1) A. Di Stefano 2) F. Puskas (5) 3) S. Kocsis (1) 4) Z. Czibor (2) 5) A. Shesternyov 6) Garrincha (1) 7) D. Santos (1) 8) Zito (1) 9) B. Zebec 10) S. Chhetri 11) L. Yashin (1) 12) J. Santamaria (1) 13) F. Gento (1) 14) M. Coluna (1) 15) E. Figueroa

4) Michaelf - 1) Zico 2) G. Scirea (1) 3) D. Maradona (97) 4) M. Platini (8) 5) T. Finney 6) C. Gentile (36) 7) A. Cabrini (4) 8) M. Tardelli (3) 9) O. Varela 10) D. Villa 11) Leandro (93) 12) T. Cerezo (84) 13) R. Dasayev (2) 14) A. Hansen (2)

5) Indnyc - 1) C. Ronaldo 2) Ronaldinho (2) 3) T. Henry (1) 4) R. Carvalho (3) 5) M. Bossis 6) N. Vidic (1) 7) Kaka (1) 8) P. Vieira (1) 9) E. Ocwirk 10) Maicon 11) C. Makelele (18) 12) R. van Nistelrooy (11) 13) R. Van Persie (160) 14) P. Cech (16)

6) 2mufc0 - 1) A. Nesta 2) J. Zanetti (1) 3) R. Keane (1) 4) R. Ferdinand (25) 5) T. Sheringham 6) D. Passarella (74) 7) Cafu (21) 8) Ze Roberto (44) 9) Luis Suarez Miramontes 10) W. Rooney 11) Rivaldo (10) 12) F. Toldo (3) 13) A. Shevchenko 14) P. Scholes (31)

7) P-Nut - 1) L. Messi 2) Xavi (1) 3) P. Lahm (1) 4) A. Pirlo (1) 5) S. Mazzola 6) A. Cole 7) I. Casillas 8) Pique 9) P. McGrath 10) S. McManaman 11) J. Riquelme (1) 12) J-S. Park 13) E. Cambiasso 14) W. Samuel

8) Zlatan7 - 1) F. Redondo 2) A. Del Piero (9) 3) E. Davids 4) L. Figo (1) 5) Raúl 6) R. Carlos (57) 7) L. Thuram (43) 8) F. Hierro 9) R. Rivelino 10) Lucio 11) A. Peruzzi 12) C. Vieri 13) S. Bruce 14) M. Reiziger

9) Himannv - 1) M. Van Basten 2) Tassotti (2) 3) O. Kahn (195) 4) G. Zola (17) 5) K-H. Schnellinger 6. D. Bergkamp (30) 7. G. Buchwald (3) 8) P. Cocu (∞) 9) D. Beckham 10) H-P Briegel 11) E. Petit (200) 12) F. Galli (∞) 13) A. Conte (60) 14) F. de Boer (∞)

10) onenil/Invictus - 1) F. Beckenbauer 2) J. Cruijff 3) P. R. Falcão (1) 4) Carlos Alberto (1) 5) C. Blanco 6). J. Neeskens 7) P. Breitner (1) 8) H-G Schwarzenbeck 9) A. Robben 10) L. Kubala 11) S. Maier 12) R. Bonhof 13) Clodoaldo 14) Tostão

11) Jim Beam - 1) M. Desailly 2) M. Sammer (8) 3) G. Batistuta (12) 4) O. Ruggeri (8) 5) T. Burgnich 6) T. Häßler (62) 7) B. Illgner (27) 8) E. Butragueño 9) M. Silvestre 10) O. Hargreaves 11) Sergi Barjuan 12) Z. Boban 13) G. Vialli 14) C. Caniggia

12) harms - 1) P. Maldini 2) R. Koeman (21) 3) G. Weah (6) D. Savicevic (1) 5) K-H. Rummenigge 6) B. Schuster (1) 7) A. Zubizarreta (67) 8) Aldair (42) 9) V. Voronin 10) P. Parker 11) G. Chiellini (31) 12) J. Wouters (69) 13) C. Ancelotti (1)

13) MJJ/Swarm - 1) Romario 2) M. Amoros (67) 3) D. Deschamps (224) 4) L. Blanc (∞) 5) G. Heinze 6) A. Iniesta (216) 7) G. Hagi (∞) 8) M. A. Nadal (195) 9) L. Modric 10) Eusebio 11) A. Di Livio (271) 12) M. Santos (70) 13) C. Taffarel (10)

14) Green Smiley - 1) H. Stoichkov 2) A. Brehme (47) 3) P. Vierchowod (1) 4) R. Ferri (7) 5) E. Gerets 6) E. Francescoli (1) 7) P. Ince (156) 8) G. Pagliuca (1) 9) A. Simonsen 10) P. Guardiola 11) S. Reuter (13) 12) J-P Papin (1) 13) N. Berti (1)

15) Fred_and_Wilma_87 - 1) R. Gullit 2) R. Baggio 3. G. Popescu 4) C. Ferrara (100) 5) D. Alves 6) De Agostini 7) R. Voller 8) A. Köpke (105) 9) J. Masopust 10) S. Busquets 11) Branco 12) S. Rossi 13) J. Bakero

Final round

Skizzo

Since the cry babies have spoken, you can decide to choose one of your two chosen players, or gamble on taking a player from the block list.

Either you pass or fail. Pass and get your player, fail and get no one.

Enjoy :)

Deadline 12 hours from now. Don’t make the deadline and it’s a fail and no player.

Notice: If you want to pick one of your two chosen players instead, you can choose them and get priority over someone participating in the sheep pick. Example, one of your two chosen players was Anderson and you want to pick him. Someone tries to pick him from the sheep list and fails.

Last edited:

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Since the cry babies have spoken, you can all have one sheep round pick from the blocked list instead of choosing your chosen player from your original two.

Deadline 12 hours from now. Don’t make the deadline and it’s a fail and no player.
As a fellow cry baby I like this solution a lot better :)

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Since the cry babies have spoken, you can all have one sheep round pick from the blocked list instead of choosing your chosen player from your original two.

There's only 2 to 3 people who have moaned though?

Let them moan ffs

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So if my chosen player is Anderson and I pick him but someone also picks him in the sheep round I would get him?

Also how many rounds just one?

Moby

Dick
There's only 2 to 3 people who have moaned though?

Let them moan ffs
I got on with it and submitted my player but it was obviously a rubbish idea once you look at the disparity in that choice players list.

Now those who were getting Matthaus Ronaldo etc will moan. Guessing you are one of them?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I got on with it and submitted my player but it was obviously a rubbish idea once you look at the disparity in that choice players list.

Now those who were getting Matthaus Ronaldo etc will moan. Guessing you are one of them?
I'm not a fan of changing rules during the draft, like you I would be disgruntled but got on with it.

Well people got what they wanted so let's just finish it off .

Enigma_87

You know who
I'm not a fan of changing rules during the draft, like you I would be disgruntled but got on with it.

Well people got what they wanted so let's just finish it off .
Not really changing the rules, considering the last surprise round had nothing to do with the OP or people knew the surprise there beforehand.

Don't really get it why people who chose Fenomeno for example should get priority either.

The gulf in quality between the link up players is huge and in the OP it did say:

All choice players are banned for this draft.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!

This.

Not sure why you'd call a few cry babies rather than call the round absolutely stupid.

Enigma_87

You know who
Notice: If you want to pick one of your two chosen players instead, you can choose them and get priority over someone participating in the sheep pick. Example, one of your two chosen players was Anderson and you want to pick him. Someone tries to pick him from the sheep list and fails.
So essentially who picked Lothar and Ronaldo have free pass on them, since no one during the drafting could pick him, and now they can't pick him either. :lol:

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Not really changing the rules, considering the last surprise round had nothing to do with the OP or people knew the surprise there beforehand.

Don't really get it why people who chose Fenomeno for example should get priority either.

The gulf in quality between the link up players is huge and in the OP it did say:
Yeah that last quote doesn't make sense, but Skizzo and Edgar have been hinting at this extra secret round throughout the draft so we all knew about it.

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah that last quote doesn't make sense, but Skizzo and Edgar have been hinting at this extra secret round throughout the draft so we all knew about it.
yeah, but still, doesn't make sense Fenomeno and Lothar for example to be protected and available with priority to the person who chose them.

Should be open pick and no advantage for some and disadvantage for others.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
yeah, but still, doesn't make sense Fenomeno and Lothar for example to be protected and available with priority to the person who chose them.

Should be open pick and no advantage for some and disadvantage for others.
Looks like it was the plan from the start and I like that there were consequences to your picks. But the damage has been done as you can't make everyone happy now, if any further changes are to be made the whole round should be scrapped so no one benefits or misses out.

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Looks like it was the plan from the start and I like that there were consequences to your picks. But the damage has been done as you can't make everyone happy now, if any further changes are to be made the whole round should be scrapped so no one benefits or misses out.
At first glance I thought it was a funny idea to throw a last curveball at people this way. It is entirely unfair but hell, tough luck. The main question for me is: did this draft need an additional bit of inequality? There was literally not way to prepare for this last bit of gamechanging but I will say that this also applies to people that are now able to pick the GOATs they blocked since they would have to be integrated into the team and maybe they are not needed that much anyways.

So all in all I think this round was not really a great idea but eh, probably won't change all that much. After thinking about it the change did make it substantially better since we are now able to pick the blocked players from the sheeps rounds and that is definitely a better choice than Zoff or Buffon :lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Since the cry babies have spoken, you can decide to choose one of your two chosen players, or gamble on taking a player from the block list.

As long we have priority over lothar im fine with it, let them battle for shaqiri:wenger:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
From this draft I have learned if you don’t like a rule or what has happened, cry and moan like feck and the mods will change it to please you.