The Manchester United player I most want out is...

Cloud7

Ashley Young. I’m so sick of seeing him. Most objective thoughts would make me say Sanchez, but I really can’t stand seeing Young anymore. That he wears our captain’s armband makes it all the more worse.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Sanchez definitely.

Young is a silly answer, he will almost certainly be a back-up full back next year.

Sterling Archer

City did it the other year. They just released everyone. Sometimes it needs to be done.
Thinking back to that, they dumped Zabaleta, Yaya, Iheanacho, Dzeko, Jovetic, Nasri, Mangala, Hart, Demichellis, Milner all within a pretty short span no?

When's the last time we got rid of even half that many in one go?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Thinking back to that, they dumped Zabaleta, Yaya, Iheanacho, Dzeko, Jovetic, Nasri, Mangala, Hart, Demichellis, Milner all within a pretty short span no?

Yeah it was a few for sure. They just start releasing players. They knew what they needed to do and did with no fuss. We hand out extensions to Jones and Rojo ffs.

Sterling Archer

Yeah it was a few for sure. They just start releasing players. They knew what they needed to do and did with no fuss. We hand out extensions to Jones and Rojo ffs.
No club in our position in their right mind would justify extending contracts for two players that have been injured for so long, without even thinking about their performances. Its mind boggling. Rojo especially.

beergod

Lukaku. A little piece of me dies every time I watch him feck up an attacking move due to his clumsiness.

bushyboy

OP, everyone except De Gea, Pogba, Rashford, Shaw, Lindelof, McT and Dalot. The first two Utd quality. The next 5 squad players. Serious challenge ahead for Ole

Web of Bissaka

:lol: This is actually really challenging.

Picking just one player (out of the many who deserved to go) is so difficult.... and if we think about it, that's so sad and shouldn't have happened, the first team is such a mess.

1. Alexis Sanchez

Rafeeq RSA

As another poster mentioned , I’m more excited about who’s leaving this window than who’s coming in. Seriously want Young, Darmian , Rojo, Valencia, Jones , Bailly , LuKAKu, Sanchez and Lingard all gone before 1 June.

francobaresi

Errr....

Young, Jones, Smalling, Rojo, Darmian, Mata, Matic, Sanchez, Lingard, Lukaku

Lam

Sanchez
Mata (doesn’t fit ole style)
Fred
Matic
Jones
Young
Rojo

Lennon

Martial (his body language f* kills me)
Lingard
Rojo
Darmian
Sanchez
Pereira
Mata (loved him though)
Lukaku
Jones (just to give Tuanzebe room for a chance)

Stacks

My 1st thought was Matic. Then after reading what the thread creator wrote about Lukaku I started to hate him and wanted him gone. But then there is Sanchez who for me is the principal reason United are shit. He was supposed to be our Hazard, our Griezmann our Bale but he was just plain awful

Varun

Staff
Young because he symbolises our decline.

Squad player at his peak, club captain and starter aged 34.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Martial (his body language f* kills me)
Lingard
Rojo
Darmian
Sanchez
Pereira
Mata (loved him though)
Lukaku
Jones (just to give Tuanzebe room for a chance)
Agreed with this list. Although I would give Martial one more season.

ricky-romeo

Sanchez.

we need to get our wage structure back to its normal or sir alex days. we have a wage limit back then and not this ridiculous situation where Sanchez alone is on 400k and the rest are averaging 100-150k.

it could have been anybody though. maybe even 2/3 of the current squad.

Owen06

Amazing how Hazard gets a free ride, yet Pogba is public enemy number one.
He's black,so it's easy to call disruptive or bad attitude without any evidence.
Mourinho called a lot of Chelsea players like hazard and fabregas but it was all swept under the carpet when he left while pogba on the other hand can't get away from it despite not being the only player Jose had issues with.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Sanchez.
God knows how many good players we turned down cos "look, sanchez can play number 10, attacking mid or on the wings, he can even play forward, why sign one more"

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

They were over a two year period really there (Mangala is still at the club). By the end of the next two years we will have a similar list.

redsunited

Always injured central defenders getting contracts extended. Rojo and Jones. Get rid of Bailly as well.

Radders1007

Someone explain the hate for Lingard to me?
Because he is so painfully average and is testament to where the club is at at the moment. Seems to think he's a superstar, silly instagram antics, earning a top whack salary with stats that indicate he is so far off a Utd player it's unreal. Playing primarily as a forward, over a number of years at a club as big as Utd and can only post that goal and assists tally is shameful. Very limited player who wouldn't get in any of the other top six sides - not hate, just he's simply not good enough for a team that supposedly prides itself on challenging at the forefront of Europes biggest competitions!

-Supreme-

Sanchez is the obvious choice.

But i would say Lingard would make the biggest difference. Why? Because he's been heavily involved in our first team but nowhere near United quality.

Godfather

Sanchez. Then Lingard. Just to set an example. Being a youth product alone isn't going to be enough.

redspoony

Sanchez. He's fecked the wage structure and offers little to nothing when on the pitch. No wonder Ander wanted a better contract when he looked at what this donkey was earning.

finneh

Pogba, Sanchez, Martial, Lukaku. In that order.

Last edited: