The Mavericks and Liabilities Draft

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
ManagerLiabilityMaverickPick 1Pick 2Pick 3Pick 4Pick 5Pick 6Pick 7Pick 8Pick 9Pick 10
Pat_MustardJ. TerryR. ProsineckiP. LahmR. CarvalhoA. DemyanenkoNeymarPirriD. DeschampsG. BuffonG. WeahT. MullerH. Larsson
General / PnutN. StilesT. CubillasP. ScholesB. VogtsF. RiberyG. LatoP. EvraA. CostacurtaO. KahnA. PicchiI. RushW. Schulz
Paul ScholesW. SuurbierE. CantonaJ. StamG. SilvaR. Van NistelrooyM. OvermarsA. KanchelskisP. SchmeichelX. AlonsoV. KompanyK.-H. SchnellingerC. Fabregas
SjorF. Hierro DEFJ.C. ValeronD. AlvesO. RuggeriJ. TiganaW. RooneyC. FerraraW. OverathM. NeuerTostaoBig Baby RoboS. Marzolini
PhysioY. ToureA. RecobaT. SilvaL. JuniorS. LerbyK. KeeganB. ZebecJ. CharlesMaiconR. AyalaR. DasayevEderson
OaenchaT. Alexander-ArnoldC. ValderramaC. MakeleleL. YashinRaulF. LampardJairzinhoJ. CamachoG. ChielliniL. BonucciJ. BarnesA. Barzagli
GioJ. SantamariaK. DeynaD. SantosV. AndradeZ. BoniekJ. BozsikZ. CziborD. MackayN. HidegkutiV. BearaS. MatthewsN. Liedholm
IsotopeS. GerrardD. SavicevicP. McGrathD. VillaCasemiroD. IrwinL. BlancJ. MasopustE. van der SarM. TresorS. PluskalZe Roberto
ZlatanP. MonteroJ. RiquelmeG. ZambrottaMarceloH. CrespoDungaM. EssienLucioP. KluivertDidaE. CambiassoT. Yeboah
MichaelfR. KoemanE. FrancescoliO. VarelaP. VierchowodM. TardelliA. SpencerC. GentileLeandroA. BenarrivoJ. L. ChilavertS. MazzolaK. De Bruyne
TheReligionL. EyzaguirreG. HagiP. VieiraN. VidicN. KanteH. ChumpitazJ. AlbaD. SilvaI. CasillasH. KaneL. EnriqueA. Pirlo
EAPG. PiqueZ. IbrahimovicM. AmorosB. LizarazuA. ShesternyovW. Van HanegemB. SchusterA. Del PieroZitoD. ZoffR. BettegaG. Signori
EnigmaP. PogbaD. StojkovicA. CabriniL. RivaE. GeretsG. SounessM. BossisC. MozerG. BanksFernandinhoJ. GreavesP. Littbarski
ProlifikS. RamosP. GascoigneV. van DijkA. ColeA. ShearerR. PiresM. SilvaB. ContiG. NevilleK. DalglishP. CechM. Carrick
Big DunkF. InzaghiSocratesG. BergomiK. FörsterHP. BriegelM. KaltzT. CerezoM. KempesM. ColunaU. StielikeM. BelodediciS. Maier
SkizzoF. De BoerD. BergkampV. VasovicN. GoncalvesC. SeedorfI. NettoP. ElkjaerS. ManeAlisson. BJ. KimmichA. SimonsenJ. Litmanen

Last edited:

Pat_Mustard

@Zlatan 7 Yeboah is a lovely pick. I don't remember his playing style in any detail at all, but dear lord that guy scored some outrageous goals. They just showed his screamer vs Liverpool on Sky Sports there :drool:. Looking at his record he was a very consistent goalscorer for a good six seasons as well.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
@Zlatan 7 Yeboah is a lovely pick. I don't remember his playing style in any detail at all, but dear lord that guy scored some outrageous goals. They just showed his screamer vs Liverpool on Sky Sports there :drool:. Looking at his record he was a very consistent goalscorer for a good six seasons as well.
He was the scorer of many bangers! Might give him a run out against @Edgar Allan Pillow

Match OP

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Match Instructions:

I'm sure it goes without saying, but ensure you have a section on both your maverick and your liability in your OP. Tell the good folk of the Caf why you've built this team to get the most out of your maverick and liability and why it will win the tie.

Usual stuff applies - we can allow a week for games to take place . If anyone hasn't submitted a write-up by Monday 24th, I will throw together a quick line-up and write-up for their game to allow us to progress to the quarters.

Pat_Mustard

Do any of you have an issue with player names not appearing in sharemytactics picture?
Yeah, it's been fecked for a few weeks now when you try to post the picture outside of sharemytactics itself. I did a screenshot, crop on MS Paint, and upload on imgur so Mike had a teamsheet for his final vs Beam.