The Media is taking its pound of flesh.

If Fergie is being called in to save Ole's job, then why wouldn't we just get another manager?
Perhaps Woody and Joel think the players who've failed under 3 or 4 managers will just fail again under a new guy?

As for Fergie. It does look odd in the context of football, but in any other industry if you had a genius within the organisation they would be utilised.

The club know we're not winning the league. Everybody does. But the current set up has shown it can secure champions league qualification - so they might be thinking it's worth just seeing how it goes for a while. Particularly if they don't fancy any of the available candidates and want to wait for the summer to see how the land lies.

The Oracle

Easy to kick us when we're down, especially when the club ruined a lot of people's childhoods.
There are now young adults named 'Owen' after their dad's hero...

Never envisaging that their hero would ever to go on to sign for us :devil:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Perhaps Woody and Joel think the players who've failed under 3 or 4 managers will just fail again under a new guy?

As for Fergie. It does look odd in the context of football, but in any other industry if you had a genius within the organisation they would be utilised.

The club know we're not winning the league. Everybody does. But the current set up has shown it can secure champions league qualification - so they might be thinking it's worth just seeing how it goes for a while. Particularly if they don't fancy any of the available candidates and want to wait for the summer to see how the land lies.
You mean DDG and Phil Jones? I can't think of any other players who played under Moyes, LVG, Mou and Ole

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I said 3 or 4 managers.

De Gea, Jones, Martial, Lingard, Rashford, Shaw played under Van Gaal.
De Gea and Rashford (2 goals in 3 games) had been great for us so far. Shaw is being preferred to Telles who was Ole's signing. Martial and Jones had signed new contract extensions just 2 years ago while we're begging Jesse to sign a new contract extension. So I doubt that your theory makes sense.

Also note that what is letting United down is Ole's decision making and his own signings. After signing Ronaldo and Sancho United are rightly so a very unbalanced side. Players seem lost which suggest that tactics or the communication around them (who should do what) is lacking. Finally in my opinion the players that had been playing the worst lately are Ole's signings particularly Maguire. God knows why the manager keeps playing him in every game despite all the mess he's causing.

wolvored

Perhaps Fergie has offered to manage Utd through Ole until the 3 games are up, where he picks the team and tactics and Ole is just the face that relays the messages to the team and media. Unbelievable? They have tried everything else and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. Gives them breathing room to sort a replacement.

Daengophile

The media leaps on the slightest chink in the armour - click bait

We should all be smart enough to analyse the reality of the situation

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Well in Marcus. Burn him.

choccy77

Clearly its true.

I believe Rashford & Maguire are upset, that Fred has more friends than them.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Maybe all these bollocks stories about lack of squad unity might be what brings them together.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Good on him. Even if it were true what the feck would a random German guy know about it? Does Marcus ring up Thomas Muller to have a moan while they inexpertly wank off a horse together? FYI journo gimp, that would make a better story.

stevoc

Maybe all these bollocks stories about lack of squad unity might be what brings them together.
Probably too much to ask for when half of the stories (true or not) are most likely coming from members of the squad.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Probably too much to ask for when half of the stories (true or not) are most likely coming from members of the squad.
I knew when Ronaldo signed it we started struggling, which let’s be honest was likely, there would be stories like that. If Man United are an easy way of getting clicks Cristian Ronaldo is even easier. I imagine a lot of these stories are just plucked from someone’s arse.

Red Royal

Good on him. Even if it were true what the feck would a random German guy know about it? Does Marcus ring up Thomas Muller to have a moan while they inexpertly wank off a horse together? FYI journo gimp, that would make a better story.
Ralf could be the source ... :eek:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
To be fair to Falk, he was referring to Marcus Rushford. Rashford getting worked up over this shows his head is not in the right place.

L1nk

He’s doubling down. There’s an interesting theory in the thread, he’s apprently close to Honigstein who recently got a job with us or Ralf as I recall, he could have heard it from him. Although i er on the side of load of shit of course

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably

He’s doubling down. There’s an interesting theory in the thread, he’s apprently close to Honigstein who recently got a job with us or Ralf as I recall, he could have heard it from him. Although i er on the side of load of shit of course
:lol: I think the red X really lends him an air of credibility though...

Zoo

Falk is a bullshit artist trying to style himself as a German Fabrizio Romano. He even claimed that United would definitely not go for Rangnick only to look stupid days later.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Falk is an odious cretin.

Real Name

With a tweet like that it sounds like he's saying that what he said earlier isnt true. Stupid bastard.

nainaisson

Honigstein is one of the few well-respected journalists in the industry, so I seriously doubt he'd have anything to do with that clown.

Classical Mechanic

It isn't an interesting theory. It came from an account in India with about 30 followers. If he were so close to Ralf's best buddy in the press then why was he completely wrong about Rangnick becoming our manager?

stevoc

I knew when Ronaldo signed it we started struggling, which let’s be honest was likely, there would be stories like that. If Man United are an easy way of getting clicks Cristian Ronaldo is even easier. I imagine a lot of these stories are just plucked from someone’s arse.
No doubt mate, and it seems to be getting worse every year.

Oldyella

No doubt mate, and it seems to be getting worse every year.
You can see it in various threads too, people just want to believe the worst if it means they get to shit on players they dislike.

romufc

To be fair to Falk, he was referring to Marcus Rushford. Rashford getting worked up over this shows his head is not in the right place.
I mean when someone names you saying you dont get along with a certain player, you would want to correct that.

So you rather believe a journalist who has lost his credibility over the player?

The only reason Falk is coming out with this is he knows his credibility took a massive hit earlier and Manutd is best way to generate clicks.

K Stand Knut

I mean when someone names you saying you dont get along with a certain player, you would want to correct that.

So you rather believe a journalist who has lost his credibility over the player?

The only reason Falk is coming out with this is he knows his credibility took a massive hit earlier and Manutd is best way to generate clicks.
And you believe Rashford so much more because you’re presumably so close to him and have personal conversations with him about it all.

Rashford has as many reasons to make up a line refuting the allegation as Falk does to make it up in the first place.

I wouldn’t trust either side of a story like this anymore than the other, especially when it comes to United

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

:devil: