The Media is taking its pound of flesh.

devilo

The only reason Falk is coming out with this is he knows his credibility took a massive hit earlier and Manutd is best way to generate clicks.
That would imply that he had credibility in the first place :lol:

romufc

And you believe Rashford so much more because you’re presumably so close to him and have personal conversations with him about it all.

Rashford has as many reasons to make up a line refuting the allegation as Falk does to make it up in the first place.

I wouldn’t trust either side of a story like this anymore than the other, especially when it comes to United
yep, thats exactly what I said.

To believe someone you need to have a close personal relationship :lol: :lol:

PeteReDevil

iPete

He’s doubling down. There’s an interesting theory in the thread, he’s apprently close to Honigstein who recently got a job with us or Ralf as I recall, he could have heard it from him. Although i er on the side of load of shit of course
What have I missed? Does Honigstein work for United now?

Bestietom

The media just love the leaks coming from united. They sell newspapers, and stories are always added to.
Don't buy newspapers anymore, but other media is getting worse also.
When I pick up my phone each morning there is always some headlines about Manchester United.

Last edited:

K Stand Knut

yep, thats exactly what I said.

To believe someone you need to have a close personal relationship :lol: :lol:
No you said, or certainly implied that you would believe Rashford over a journalist who has lost credibility whereas I am saying I wouldn’t believe over the others.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I mean when someone names you saying you dont get along with a certain player, you would want to correct that.

So you rather believe a journalist who has lost his credibility over the player?

The only reason Falk is coming out with this is he knows his credibility took a massive hit earlier and Manutd is best way to generate clicks.
You're clearly a Marcus Rushford fanboi

stevoc

You can see it in various threads too, people just want to believe the worst if it means they get to shit on players they dislike.
Definitely, most of us are guilty of it sometimes but yeah some on here will believe any old shit as long as it's negative.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Definitely, most of us are guilty of it sometimes but yeah some on here will believe any old shit as long as it's negative.
And some can give ostriches a run for their money.