The most sickening CL semi-finalists ever?

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Don't see this as the worst line up. Any year the Dippers are in the Semi's is a lot worse.

OleBoiii

How anyone apart from PSG and La Liga supporters can prefer PSG over Real is beyond me.

RUCK4444

Disgusting lineup of clubs, obviously would prefer Madrid to win it over the rest.

Fake plastic oil clubs, I'll just give the games a miss tbh, like I have with a lot of football this year thanks to VAR and lack of crowd atmosphere.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
The most sickening CL semi-finalists. Who are the most proper set of CL semi-finalists? Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, United?

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
El Cashico was used for the first time when City played Chelsea in the Charity Shield in 2012! Almost a decade later and they could be playing each other in a CL final.

MetoTTT

Could've been worse with Liverpool. That's the first time I'll support PSG for a game. Hope Real will win it but the chances are slim imo.

OleBoiii

The most sickening CL semi-finalists. Who are the most proper set of CL semi-finalists? Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, United?
Any combination that doesn't feature 3 oil teams.

Don't forget the inexplicable group of Mauricio Pochettino fans we've got on here.
Ah, I forgot about those nutters... Damn, imagine liking a manager so much that you want PSG to win :lol:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
One thing that is slightly mental is that if Chelsea win it, it will mean in the past 9 years they would have 2 CL and 2 EL. That would put them only behind Real (4 CL) in best teams by wins during that period.

What I find most surprising about it, is that the Chelsea of the last nine years haven't been as good as the Chelsea the 9 years prior to it.

Bertie Wooster

I hate any other English club winning a European trophy, so I really want Real Madrid or PSG to win.

But, especially, I don't ever want Liverpool or Man City to win anything, so I'm delighted that Liverpool went out tonight but I'm desperate for City not to win it. I can't believe any United fan wouldn't hate to see City win the CL for the first time. And potentially complete a quadruple. Of all the last eight teams, it was them I wanted out this year - even more so than Liverpool for once.

Chairman Steve

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I guess I hope Madrid win but I'm probably not gonna watch anyway so it'll possibly pass me by.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
It's bad but imagine if, as others have said, Liverpool made the semis as well. Talk about the lesser of many evils...

rooneyberbatov

This is the worst.

Not sure who I'm rooting for. Real have too many trophies already and I hate Ramos' guts. I can't stand Paredes and I'm not a fan of Neymar' antics, so this leaves City and Chelsea. City for obvious reasons nope, so Chelsea it is.. sickening :houllier:

Mr.Kaya

Not far from it at least, but it was only a time before we would see City/PSG in the semis/finals. But at least l'pool is out and isnt winning anything this season, which helps a bit. I do fear that City will go all the way this season because they look brilliant and have such a strong squad. Madrid can probably beat Chelsea, but doubt they'll stand a chance against neither of PSG/City, specially the latter. Madrids attack/overall play is just too weak compared to City.

Chief123

City winning it isn’t really a big issue. No one really cares what they do.

I’d like to see PSG win it as I do enjoy watching Neymar and Mbappe.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Not far from it at least, but it was only a time before we would see City/PSG in the semis/finals. But at least l'pool is out and isnt winning anything this season, which helps a bit. I do fear that City will go all the way this season because they look brilliant and have such a strong squad. Madrid can probably beat Chelsea, but doubt they'll stand a chance against neither of PSG/City, specially the latter. Madrids attack/overall play is just too weak compared to City.
I dunno about City. Dortmund could easily have gone through. First they had a second away goal disallowed for absolutely no reason, then second Dortmund literally and figuratively handed them two goals. They dominated possession as they usually do but they weren't great against the joint worst team left (with the other being Porto.) I see PSG beating them personally.

As for Chelsea v Real, I edge Real but I think it will be a tight one. Benzema has something like 20+ goals and their next top scorers are on 6. For me that game will be decided on who blinks first.

If City do get to the final, I think they will win it, however if PSG do, I reckon either Real or Chelsea will. Real because they have so much experience of closing the deal, Chelsea because they have TT and Silva who know PSG inside out.

Crustanoid

All Plastic. Football is truly fecked. Find a new sport to follow because this one is now incomparably decimated by plastic oil teams. Any ‘victory’ is worth nothing and the heritage of football has departed. A sad day

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
All Plastic. Football is truly fecked. Find a new sport to follow because this one is now incomparably decimated by plastic oil teams. Any ‘victory’ is worth nothing and the heritage of football has departed. A sad day
What's is going to be for you? Bit of Rugby? We'll miss you. Good luck and have fun.

Crustanoid

Chelsea are the worst ones for starting off the plastic cheating trends. Now we’re left with a plastic husk of a champions league. Used to be a great competition. Now a laughable murderers wank fest

b20times

Oil money. American dollars. Russian rubles. All the same.
We called man city bitter for years yet this thread is giving them a good run.
We could be in the Europa league final soon, plenty to look forward to.

Crustanoid

What's is going to be for you? Bit of Rugby? We'll miss you. Good luck and have fun.
Maybe I’ll just watch some videos about when football didn’t consist of plastic people like yourself. That in itself keeps the heritage alive

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Oil money. American dollars. Russian rubles. All the same.
We called man city bitter for years yet this thread is giving them a good run.
We could be in the Europa league final soon, plenty to look forward to.
Good post, some posts on here are RAWK'esque