The most sickening CL semi-finalists ever?

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Probably not the right thread for this, but I'm really looking forward to City v PSG. Should be a cracking couple of games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Agreed. I don’t want Pool to win things no matter what because I genuinely can’t stand them as they’re our rivals and a club with actual tradition and history. With City, I don’t like them because they’re our local rivals, but when they win, I’m only annoyed because it’s not us. No one cares if City wins.

Of course, the order is still Real > PSG > Chelsea > City, but again, only because we play a derby against them.
Exactly that.To us southern United fans, City barely even feel like a rival to be honest. We're flooded with Pool fans, but you'll see the very occasional casual City at most.

Everyone knows that unlike Liverpool, who we all hate but have to admit they had something special about them to win so much, City have nothing special. They could have been any club that a state picked at random.
Chelsea try and distance themselves from them being very similar, but money wise at least they were funded by one man, not a state family!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Not sure how my ranking of least favorite top clubs goes. Guess it something like

Psg
Real
City
Barca

So couldve been a tiny bit worse.

Wayne's World

A City v Liverpool final was avoided tonight so I'm happy. I can see PSG beating City anyways and Madrid could get the better of Chelsea too so all good to me

Bjerring

Bottom line for me is that I want United to be the most successful club in England, Chelsea and City would gain territory on United winning titles. Most of all, City winning the CL, will give them that big club certification, do not want that!

VP

The whole plastic thing is so childish. In football's current structure, there is no other way for a club like City to succeed. Yes oil money bought their success but I'm not sure we can take the moral high ground when our money comes from our prick owners whoring the club out to some tyre company in India. At least with City's owners, their interests are clearly aligned with footballing success for the club. Our pricks would be happy to see United relegated if it meant them earning a few extra dollars.

Cal?

CR7 fan
What? The fact the Scousers are out makes it a perfectly acceptable SF lineup.

Real > PSG > Chelsea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> City

cyberman

The lowest ever amount of combined fans from clubs in semi final line up history? And thats with Madrid ffs

GeorgieBoy

The whole plastic thing is so childish. In football's current structure, there is no other way for a club like City to succeed. Yes oil money bought their success but I'm not sure we can take the moral high ground when our money comes from our prick owners whoring the club out to some tyre company in India. At least with City's owners, their interests are clearly aligned with footballing success for the club. Our pricks would be happy to see United relegated if it meant them earning a few extra dollars.
We've earnt those deals; City have fabricated them.

Cal?

CR7 fan
The lowest ever amount of combined fans from clubs in semi final line up history? And thats with Madrid ffs
That year Porto won against Monaco (SF against Deportivo and Chelsea?)

Cal?

CR7 fan
Has anyone come up with a nickname for the middle east derby? El Gassico?

tomaldinho1

Liverpool being out is the winner from tonight.

Pochettino winning it would be the funniest outcome if I had to choose

dbs235

I can’t understand someone who would prefer Chelsea/City over Bayern/Barca.
I just hate Bayern, always have :lol: and I don't think Barca are particularly likable club either. Chelsea have become less dislikable in the last few seasons and tbh I'd rather Bayern get a bit of smugness knocked out of them. It's only personal preference.

90 + 5min

Real Madrid will get my whole support through this. I'm also tempted to put Chelsea before Paris SG. Real Madrid and PSG in the finals with Real Madrid as a winner would be the best thing.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
You have to be a city fan!
I'm livid, I lost $100 betting on Dortmund :mad:

But I've been ranting about inequality in football long before City and PSG came on the scene. No one cared then. I honestly don't care now that they are spending their way to the top. Fix football or shut up as far as I'm concerned

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I'm livid, I lost $100 betting on Dortmund :mad:

But I've been ranting about inequality in football long before City and PSG came on the scene. No one cared then. I honestly don't care now that they are spending their way to the top. Fix football or shut up as far as I'm concerned
But I can’t fix football! So I can moan surely haha

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Don’t really want Madrid winning it again. Nor City or Chelsea for obvious reasons.

PSG is pretty neutral from a United fans point of view. Guess I’ll root for them - at least we can say we beat the eventual winners.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I hope Madrid win because they are the only proper club.

Might as well rename football Moneyball. That’s all that matters.

Cloud7

It could have been worse. Liverpool could have gotten ahead of Madrid.

PSG > Madrid > Chelsea > City

marktan

Real > Chelsea > PSG > City for me

But realistically it'll likely be the winner of the City-PSG tie.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Real are trying to get Saudi investment? :lol: I guess they’ve run out of Spanish banks to blackmail for money.
everyone is trying to get saudi investment right now. It's one of the richest countries in the world and every football club needs money badly right now