The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph1386

When does the board think enough is enough? When we find ourselves in a relegation battle?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Just a quick thing... I got my name changed to wumminator and had the tag “the special one” because I said this would be a bad hiring. I got a thread locked which I spoke about his third season syndrome.
People were posting laughing smilies and tagging me when he got a new contract.....

Bet these cowards don’t change my name back.

KingCantona87

There will post after post after the game blaming Woodward and stating how everybody at the club (with the exception of Mourinho) is useless.
Whilst Woodward isn't blameless of course but when you pick this side and tell them to play in this manner, how is that not on Mourinho?

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
Time for Mourinho to look for another job. How can we possibly be so bad?

Lemansky

I am turning to the Mourinho out camp. Sick and tired of this team, the manager and the negativity that surrounds it.

Mick321

I despise this man so much it's killing me. Also clear the players loathe him. Get him the feck out.

reddevil80

"Static Man Utd", I heard from the commentators. If anyone truly believes this is NOT because of Mourinho then "rose tinted goggles" comes to mind. When oh when, has Mctominay EVER been a right back? Lukaku is more wooden than the Crossroads set ever was and what the hell is Fellaini doing on he pitch? Bailly upset JM and is left out, Shaw upsets JM and is left out, Pogba upsets JM and loses vice captaincy, fans are bored to tears, mocked by every single opponent etc etc etc.

All these things point to a Coach with a bigger ego than any player and regardless of the cost, JM HAS to go for the sake of the club. I personally know of 8 season ticket holders who are not going to go to games anymore while this "article" is still at the forefront. JM OUT !!!

Rolaholic

Praying he gets sacked in the morning...

Enough is enough,we're an absolute shambles and flaming shitshow at the moment

DomM

This is one of the worst Utd teams I have ever seen, and that includes Pogba Lukaku amongst others, simply no idea what they are doing, shocking team.

Kapardin

December 17th of that year.

Chelsea showed incredible patience with him that season.
He deserved it as he was the defending champion.

Here, he deserves squat. I don't care if the payout is 100 million, give it to him and get rid. Our season is going down the drain and it's not even October yet.

PoTMS

Anyone who still wants him here or wants to give him more time is crazy.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really is crazy how similar this is to his start to 2015/16 at Chelsea. At least the season before they won the title. He's been so fecking bad here. Get this fecker out of the club ASAP

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Is it bad enough yet or do the Jose supporters still need more convincing?

Romez

Blows my mind people defend this.

We’re playing deep, sitting off and not pressing. We’re playing West Ham not Barcelona.

This isn’t a one off either it’s every game and it’s cowardly as feck.

If this was Liverpool, Chelsea or City they play a higher defensive line, press hard, try to keep possession and dominant the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.