The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapardin

Trouble is it wont even help him much if he wins playing dreadful football, as I think fans have had enough, & want to know why all our rivals are playing attacking football, which at the end of the day is the best from of defence. SAF knew that.
I think at this point, Mourinho wants to avoid getting sacked and just leave on his own terms in the summer. A sacking would not reflect well on him. But if he takes us to Top 4 despite playing bad football, he could still claim, "2 cups, 3 CL qualifications while not being backed by big bad Ed" on his CV. Maybe prep himself for the Inter job next.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
At HT. That first half saw a very determined and motivated performance. Think it's pretty obvious that the team is responding and performing for the manager. Let's hope there won't be any crazy mistakes in the 2nd half.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I love how the Mourinho out and Mourinho in thread are both bumped :lol:
:lol: I felt like I had to bump it since I saw the other thread out in full flow when we're playing really well.

el3mel

It looks like he's supported by match going fans now more than ever. They chanted his name most of the game.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
It looks like he's supported by match going fans now more than ever. They chanted his name most of the game.
That is because the away fans are a special breed; they back everyone at the club through thick and thin.

It is much easier to shout abuse at players and managers when you are on your computer.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Away crowd were chanting Mourinho's name quite heavily at 0-0 if anyone heard? Or was it at 1-0. NBC Commentators eluded to it anyway.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
So can we expect more media stories about how he's lost the dressing room tonight..? :lol:

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
That is because the away fans are a special breed; they back everyone at the club through thick and thin.

It is much easier to shout abuse at players and managers when you are on your computer.
That's how I was brought up to support United and that's how it should be for everybody who calls themselves a fan.

AngliaRed

Always have supported Jose! Massive character, he’s the best person to lead this club! Great support for him from the fans today and rightfully so.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So can we expect more media stories about how he's lost the dressing room tonight..? :lol:
Haha. Probably. I saw the NBC broadcast and first half they spent much of it talking about how bad Burnley were, not that we dominated them and they couldn't play. They also didn't make a lot of the pen we should have had or that Mee should have been sent off there when he handled the ball (last man) obstructing a clear goal opportunity.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Away crowd were chanting Mourinho's name quite heavily at 0-0 if anyone heard? Or was it at 1-0. NBC Commentators eluded to it anyway.
They chanted it all game long and when we went down to 10 men 'Mourinho's red army' was the chant on loop.

Saw that and saw the killjoy, jobsworth steward trying to stop him from doing so.

Get In Scholesy

Haha. Probably. I saw the NBC broadcast and first half they spent much of it talking about how bad Burnley were, not that we dominated them and they couldn't play. They also didn't make a lot of the pen we should have had or that Mee should have been sent off there when he handled the ball (last man) obstructing a clear goal opportunity.
They were absymal in their coverage weren’t they?

Pathetic regarding the lack of insight.

ZlatMan

I will wait for the melters to blame Rashford red card and Lukaku wastefulness on Jose:D

JohnnyKills

Absolute top class again today.
United's away fans are the best in the country in terms of the variety of their songs, but i don't see how it's top class to sing the praises of a man who's served up such dire football over the last few months and done us down in the press with his 'heritage' rants.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Great to see the team perform for him. We have to stick with him and support the team.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
That's how I was brought up to support United and that's how it should be for everybody who calls themselves a fan.
I used to hang out with a few regulars before work got in the way, they have some serious passion for the game. Quite a few of them were not even from Manchester and would travel all over the country and would go to 90% of home games.

JohnnyKills

It's awfully quiet in here.
We've just beaten a poor side 2-0. We played well today but it's only one game.

Still think he'll be gone at the end of the season. After the way he's been treated by Woodward, I can't blame him tbh. It'll be the best thing for everyone if he moves on.

R'hllor

JM in or out, we got points today, Burnely isnt in best place right now but thats not our problem. So people can judge after this game how they want, after Tottenham, there were some instane posts about how JM did nothing wrong which was mental to say at least.

Devil may care

It's just like LvG's second season, papering over the cracks against a dross side, we were still terrible to watch and nothing will change until he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.