The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R'hllor

Dunno why people are so bothered to change opinions on JM of those who live in his rectum, leave them alone. Reading their posts are similar to watching those interviews of Trump voters.

Rajma

:lol:The anti-mourinho must be absolutely gutted with that result

Just as much as Scholesy

Did anyone see that slapped arse of a face of his on BT tonight? :lol:
State of this post. When it comes to Manchester United, Jose and Scholes shouldn’t be even mentioned in the same sentence.

ash_86

We we’re 7/10 in the first half, should have been 2 up. 2nd half was absolutely abysmal and just reverted to lump it into the box football. They should have scored twice on the counter.

This young boys team are nothing special, our other European rivals would absolutely destroy them. This win just like the Newcastle win is papering the cracks and just prolongs the enivatable.

I’m sick to death and bored of watching us right now. I’m sick of seeing Matic non stop and that clown Mourinho acting like it’s all about him.
We destroyed YB at their home. Pool lost to Red star Belgrade recently and may go into Europa. So does Spurs. Imagine having Pool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal playing Europa and us in CL. Shit happens in football.

There is no doubt that Mourinho is not the right guy to take us forward. The win IS papering over the cracks and either way i don't see him here come next season and we all know this. Still, we could take in some positives like we played some crisp passing, 1-2's , passing from the back , a win ect..

IrishGlen

Not a great post match interview - he’s trying to prove himself too much. Whether it’s the media, fans, pundits, someone has really got inside his head. I’ve often see posters call him narcissistic on here and I don’t like calling him that as we don’t really know José the person but that’s a classic narcissistic trait - projecting arrogance while really being quite insecure. Interviewer didn’t even back him into a corner or anything so it was definitely premeditated.

Loved Rios and Scholes reaction to it though - Rio in particular speaks a lot of sense and I would really love to hear his personal thoughts on José. He’s quite reserved but you sense he wants José gone and would say a lot more in private!

Fracture90

You can’t possibly be a United fan with comments like that.
Quite obvious he feeds his ego by trying to provoke any sort of reaction from people around here, hence why he's always using them LOL smileys. His WUMMING skill is quite crude.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
But you do realize you started as a glory hunter, right?:D
Wait didn't you just say that you started supporting United because we played attractive football? Honestly doesn't sound that much different to @SirAF story. He fell in love with United because he watched a season review VHS of United ripping it up with his fellow countryman in the side.

A glory hunter (in my view) is somebody who changes club loyality based on success. If you've not done this then you're not glory hunter. Simples.

Fracture90

At the risk of sounding like an ass :lol: I already answered that in my long post to you! I think I made it pretty clear that I’m not going anywhere ;) You don’t just sack of a 20+ year old interest/passion.
Yo dude, no hard feelings needed I had to ask :wenger:

Red_Ramirez

No need to apologise!

We're all entitled to our own opinions and feelings.

It's just alien to see someone refer to scholes, a my personal all time favourite United player, as a "slapped arse".
you haven't watched BT's post match coverage I see

Canagel

Just as much as Scholesy

:lol: no we're not gutted because he'll be gone soon but whatever makes you happy. If you take joy from that .

Neal Johnson

It’s desperate stuff this, dropping Carlton Pogba and Romelu Akinfenwa aka £165m worth of marquee signings, in an attempt to “change things” resulted in ultimately reverting to Allardycial tactics. I’m beyond words, it’s so bad that a 91st minute Fellaini lumptastic winner changes the minds of the fickle crew.

Mourinho is microwave manager, he has a history of buying ready made sides with established top class players to win for today, whilst everyone else seems to have a clear long term vision of how to play with primarily younger players. You can beast seasoned pro’s to an extent, they respond, but it destroys kids, the guy is a dick, look at his reaction when Rashford missed that one on one, close this thread and let’s see him gone . . .

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We destroyed YB at their home. Pool lost to Red star Belgrade recently and may go into Europa. So does Spurs. Imagine having Pool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal playing Europa and us in CL. Shit happens in football.

There is no doubt that Mourinho is not the right guy to take us forward. The win IS papering over the cracks and either way i don't see him here come next season and we all know this. Still, we could take in some positives like we played some crisp passing, 1-2's , passing from the back , a win ect..
Wish I shared your optimism.

I just can’t understand how this “team” look like they’ve never played a minute together in their life. As far as I care the sooner we sack him and get somebody in who actually cares about the ball and wants to play “sexy” football, the better. Jose’s tried his best but his methods aren’t working.

I hope to god we don’t wait until it’s too late to salvage this season. It’s not going to get better you can quote me on that.

Fracture90

Wait didn't you just say that you started supporting United because we played attractive football? Honestly doesn't sound that much different to @SirAF story. He fell in love with United because he watched a season review VHS of United ripping it up with his fellow countryman in the side.

A glory hunter (in my view) is somebody who changes club loyality based on success. If you've not done this then you're not glory hunter. Simples.
You should go back and read the whole transcription again.

Seven Seas Sardines

Neville will never, ever turn on the manager, he still thinks it was a mistake to sack Moyes ffs! He's beyond stubborn.
BT Sport is a lot more interesting to listen to nowadays with Rio and Scholes. Neville has gone to shite as a pundit since his failed managerial career, while his colleague spits on children.

Sir Scott McToMinay

Just as much as Scholesy

Mate, we’re way past the situation when such a post holds any value, we’re an absolute disaster of a team, we’re not even a team,it’s good that we won but your post just reeks of desperation of trying to prove a point where there isn’t one :/

ROFLUTION

Mate Jose came in and dropped a goal scoring striker in Rashford and replaced him with Ibrahimovic even before Rashford failed and turned him in to a winger almost intsantly :eek: oh no wheres your memory.........

Instantly he wanted a target man up front and replaced the ageing one which he used to make space of Rashfrod and martial as wingers to bring Lukaku in.

Where is the frustration when Lukaku misses a 3 inch miss :lol: Do you not get it because your a little Jose fan :angel:

Rashford has lost the art of being a striker because he has only ever played a game or two at max in a row in a period of 2-3 months. If you expect a young striker like that to get his ability going then fair be.

Il just sit back and watch Jose continue to give Lukaku free moves in to the first XI freely on zero just because he likes the way he looks.

Take care.

That miss in the beginning :lol: Have you seen Lukaku's misses - Rashford would not miss one of those :lol:
What planet are you on? Have you even watched our games and Rashford's finishing? You could make a 5-10 minute compilation just with Rashfords big misses.

Also where's your auto-correct? It's called you're and not your. Or are you just posting drunk since you can't even spell "Rashfrod"? At least being drunk would explain some of your weird lines where you assume that I'm a Jose-fan (I'm not), not being frustrated with Lukaku (I am), or my memory about Zlatan vs Rashford.. I haven't even mentioned any of those things. This is too neanderthal for me. I'm out.

ash_86

Wish I shared your optimism.

I just can’t understand how this “team” look like they’ve never played a minute together in their life. As far as I care the sooner we sack him and get somebody in who actually cares about the ball and wants to play “sexy” football, the better. Jose’s tried his best but his methods aren’t working.

I hope to god we don’t wait until it’s too late to salvage this season. It’s not going to get better you can quote me on that.
Yes, we could all see this. He's literally asking himself to be fired and Ed didn't get the memo yet somehow. That's one of the reasons i hate Ed even more.

Rook

*groan*

Should I make a sticky? I’ve already elaborated on this.
No, the last thing I would want to do is encourage more posting.

A lot of people here DO care about football. They care enough about it to see when things are going in a good direction. They understand that recent performances are often a good predictor of future performances. Meanwhile you sit in judgment, claiming you don't care about football, failing to understand why everyone doesn't feel the same as you about a late 1-0 win, after 90 minutes of dire football against a team from a 4th rate league.

PlayerOne

BT Sport is a lot more interesting to listen to nowadays with Rio and Scholes. Neville has gone to shite as a pundit since his failed managerial career, while his colleague spits on children.
I agree, I enjoy their coverage unlike many. Rio is great, he's always honest and you don't get the feeling that Rio has an agenda. He's just a fan who cares about the club over anything else.

spwd

What a game!!!!! That's two comebacks in a row in the CL. Zidane can feck off. Jose deserves time with this squad. Always trusted in him!

somebody, bite!!!!!!
:lol:

He’ll probably get a longer ban for hurting those water bottles that AEK will get for the Molotov cocktail in their stadium earlier.
Really?

Is @cyberman the chap who argued 2-1 wins are better than 5-0 wins which would get boring?
Fecking hell surely thats not true?

another humble interview :lol:
What’s the twat said now?

Thanks for posting.

Aloysius's Back 3

What planet are you on? Have you even watched our games and Rashford's finishing? You could make a 5-10 minute compilation just with Rashfords big misses.

Also where's your auto-correct? It's called you're and not your. Or are you just posting drunk since you can't even spell "Rashfrod"? At least being drunk would explain some of your weird lines where you assume that I'm a Jose-fan (I'm not), not being frustrated with Lukaku (I am), or my memory about Zlatan vs Rashford.. I haven't even mentioned any of those things. This is too neanderthal for me. I'm out.
Did you notice rashford's style of shooting changing as Jose turned him to a winger? Remember the how he went from a striker who side footed finishes under LVG to a winger who hit his shots like Ronaldo with pure pace and power as a winger under Jose. You'd even see the poor lad with his face down at the ball when shooting from miles away from goal rather than looking at the goal properly.

Rashford has lost his ability to finish directly in Jose's tenure and what you say to me wont let me change my mind from the little things that I have noticed that has happened to Rashford ever since Jose came in and cried out for his traditional target man.

Watch the Rashford first season videos. Then watch Rashford trying to shoot as a winger on every single season afterwards trying to be Roberto carlos with the ball. Poor Lad.

Lukaku considering he has the loyalty of Jose, the whole team trying to create for him (PS Rashford normally has to run to get in line with passes made for him rather than Lukaku who purely stays still) misses way more easier chances. Rashford never receives the ball like Lukaku does by himself having to control it with his horrible right foot, his back , his forhead and his feelings - you see Rashford has to run in to space and normally dribbles a good distance before attempting to take the shot.

Some abysmal viewing of football if you can't see these little differences in their football and all you view is their goals. Rashford is playing as a striker for a manager who has never used a striker like that before and is only doing so - as he says in his media - because of the fans of Manchester United are forcing him to do just that.

Just leave me be mate - I dont have the same viewings of football as you. Ps This is going in the Rashford Thread.

Devil may care

How anyone can watch the shit we have served up all season and for most of his tenure and especcially in the last 2 games as we scraped the barrell against two garbage sides, and still want him here is unfathomable, this set of players are "Not good enough" according to his cultists, and I'd agree this squad isn't good enough to win the PL or CL, but I am 100% sure under a proper attacking coach they are good enough to comfortably finish top 4 whilst playing entertaining football, and that will do for now.

Adam-Utd

Whatever happened to Scotty MCT? Didn't Mourinho say he was his player of the season ?
He played him as a CB then when he failed he hooked him at HT and hasn’t been seen since.

Fosu-Mens

Yes.... and hopefully not (see 18347).
Should have been sacked yesterday/never appointed, but based on past manager sackings we can assume that this will not happen...
The problem with bringing in a potential long term manager in the middle of the season is that the options are limited(and finding the right manager is a more complex task than finding a player for a position). Give it to McKenna for the remainder of the season. Let the team get used to playing attacking and possession oriented football(will take some time to get used to given that we have played slow/defensive football for some years now) and let some of the youngsters(Greenwood, Laird, Gomez etc) get some experience with the EPL. Get a DoF asap, and start creating a long term strategy for how we should play, squad compositions, transfers, managers etc. Plenty of teams we can benchmark and learn from on these areas.

Devil may care

Truth from Rio and Scholes, they know he's the wrong man for this job and are as sick of hearing him wank off about his past as most of us are. Hargreaves thinks we deserve credit for getting through a group with Young Boys and a piss poor Valencia team in it, fecking hell, he's right there with the standard droppers.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I was really annoyed with the performance. Now I’m kind of annoyed with the overreaction.

It was a dreadful last twenty minutes but over 90 mins it really wasn’t as bad as some are suggesting. We should have won comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.