The Mourinho Thread: Should he stay or go? | Sacked

Is Mourinho’s time as United manager up?

• Yes

Votes: 2,296 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 293 9.8%
  • Not yet - needs more time to see if he can turn it around

Votes: 388 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I'm beginning to think Jose's tactics in big matches might not be working. Just a hunch.

RedSlevin

Don't normally post but that was as expected as... Manchester City was the beginning of the end today was just a confirmation of events. Please put a final nail in the coffin. Mourinho f off

Last edited by a moderator:

kerano.

It's time. He is not even trying. Never seen us so toothless... No spine at all. What a disgrace.

cyberman

We have a run now v lower sides where we can bluff it. Beat Cardiff next week and that buys him another two bad results in a row before he's under pressure.
Win a few, draw a few then get tanked by Spurs before more questions are asked.

r0663664

Worships Man City
No desire to win. Going in the game to draw and nick a win. Totally humiliated with the huge difference of shot at goals. Jose has to go!!!

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Mourinho needs to go, followed by Woodward. Also followed by Young, Bailly, Lindelof, Darmian, Herrara, Matic, Fellaini, Lukaku, Jones, Valencia.

That absolute shite above is the reason we are so far off where we should be. 5 years since SAF retired and we are still bein served absolute shite. The money spent in this time has to fall on Woodward. The whole club is an embarrassment.

Waynne

To me the problem is bigger than Mourinho (he should go). Woodward should have no input in football decisions.

Mourinho out. New manager and a transfer strategy that builds for the future.
At United, the easiest most logical decisions are made to look like the hardest.

Barnslig

It's fecking embarrasing, it's absolutely embarrasing. He needs to go, what the absolute feck is this? What is he trying to do? What is he trying to get the players to do? We're in the THIRD season, and literally no one (experts, fans, opposition (???)) knows what the actual feck Mourinho is trying to do with this team. Imagine making TEN substitution to your team coming into a Liverpool fixture? TEN changes to your team.

Over it. feck Mourinho.

EDIT: Mourinho can fecking take Matic with him out the door as well.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can we get a thread title change? Asking the question is just dumb. Of course he needs to go, that's not a question and hasnt been for half a year.

Ainu

They’re not going to sack him tonight, tomorrow or Tuesday. There is a busy festive period ahead and the fans haven’t turned on him yet.

Until the fans start booing him home and away, he will stay. Woodward loves Mourinho for some weird reason.
Well there you go then.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I was one of those who wanted him here.

I raise my hand to say it was a mistake to ever hire him.
Disagree with this - the first season brought 2 trophies, but he should've been released last Summer...

Instead the board gave him a fecking contract extension and then didn't back him.

He needs to go now. As in immediately.

They're holding off pulling the trigger because of their own ridiculous decision of giving him an extension, and they're reluctant to pay the money off.

It's disgraceful, and how fans accept it I have no idea.

He must go, right now and those who are holding off doing it must face pressure now.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Feel like his lineups are overly focused on industry or height, often to the detriment of actual functionality
Right? He fits in as many grafters in the team as possible. Mata, Pogba and Martial were on the bench today. Which other top manager would do that? Oh wait, he's not a top manager. Not anymore.

Minimalist

Moron Neville repeating the statement of '19 points ahead of Man United' for emphasis.

Bet he still doesn't think the manager has anything to do with it.

Vadim

Have we really got Cardiff next?

Oh ffs, we will win that and he will get even more time.

I don’t care if we come 17th now to be honest, as long as Jose is gone by May.

And if Liverpool win the league I will give up football altogether.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
United have no heritage?
Do you know what heritage is? It’s Otamendi, it’s Silva, it’s Aguero, all players Mourinho didn’t sign. It’s a process, it’s a philosophy. Sir Alex couldn’t do much better with the players we have right now. We just have to make it hard for the opposition in each game and I think we can do that. All we can do is aspire to be like Manchester City.

el3mel

That's it. Mourinho out.

Feck the feck off you fecking coward cnut. One of the most disgraceful and embarrassing games I have ever seen for us at Anfield. Fecking unacceptable.

Feck off and take your lickers Matic and Lukaku with you. Don't ever want to see their faces ever again.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Both should go! Mourinho ASAP and our CEO the day after. I actually hate Edward Woodward at this point. Pure hate.

Minimalist

Disagree with this - the first season brought 2 trophies, but he should've been released last Summer...

Instead the board gave him a fecking contract extension and then didn't back him.

He needs to go now. As in immediately.

They're holding off pulling the trigger because of their own ridiculous decision of giving him an extension, and they're reluctant to pay the money off.

It's disgraceful, and how fans accept it I have no idea.

He must go, right now and those who are holding off doing it must face pressure now.
If you were paying attention the football was still largely garbage in the first season. We didn't finish 6th in the league for the craic. Any success we had was fuelled by individual brilliance (mostly Zlatan).

Woodzy

There's no way he should be in charge for another game.

Zero accountability from anyone at our club.

Heinzesight

Gary Neville rims the feck out of Mourinho yet complains we are 19 points off. Why doesn’t he say it how it is the shithouse fake hard man nobend.

Status
Not open for further replies.