The Mueller Report

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Interesting that the SCO looked at different ways to try to indict the President. Wouldn’t have wasted their time if they had no reason to believe that he committed obstruction. And yet that was without ever interviewing him.

Also, remember that we have not received the results of the CI Investigation yet, though if Barr has his way we never will.

Drifter

American
Mueller is practically saying to congress Impeach him. But wishy washy Pelosi and Schumer are more worried about not upsetting their Republican colleagues and donors.

Red Defence

As alleged by the grand jury in an indictment, Russian intelligence officers who were part of the Russian military launched a concerted attack on our political system.The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cyber techniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information, and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks. The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.

And at the same time, as the grand jury alleged in a separate indictment, a private Russian entity engaged in a social media operation where Russian citizens posed as Americans in order to interfere in the election.
Trump won’t have liked that. It does say that the Russians (allegedly) deliberately damaged a Presidential candidate to enable Trump’s win. In other words Trump won because of Russian interference. Or to put it another way you could say that he wouldn’t have won without Russian interference.

And the Russian military is government run so it was interference directly by the Russian government.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Trump won’t have liked that. It does say that the Russians (allegedly) deliberately damaged a Presidential candidate to enable Trump’s win. In other words Trump won because of Russian interference. Or to put it another way you could say that he wouldn’t have won without Russian interference.

And the Russian military is government run so it was interference directly by the Russian government.
That he is an illegitimate president.
Pity that this wont be brought before the SC.

Raulduke

Trump taking Mueller's statement as well as can be expected I suppose. :D

cyberman

I don't understand the posed as Americans online point? The entire world had a voice during those dark days, pretending to be American on Twitter seems to be a non issue in my eyes.
Hell I think we have rival fans posing as United fans on here!

Dave89

I don't understand the posed as Americans online point? The entire world had a voice during those dark days, pretending to be American on Twitter seems to be a non issue in my eyes.
Look at the Pep/Klopp love in, they've stopped the posing!

hungrywing

He specifically mentions 'at the direction of a private Russian entity' (paraphrased). Could be as 'innocuous' as you described, or he could be intimating at a specific link.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This fecking policy from the OLC, taken as gospel & law. I can’t think of another policy that has been given such import & such impact like that afforded to laws.

Red Defence

Well that’s from lyin’ Sarah Sanders so carries no weight at all and lyin’ Trump’s not tweeted for 4 hours, since his “not enough evidence, thank you.” post just after Mueller had finished. In fact he’s only tweeted 3 times today. A subdued Trump and WH and rightly so.

Last edited:

Chekhov

Supports
A wife and three kids
With Pelosi and Schumer at the helm, I wouldn't hold my breath on impeachment. They're far too worried about how it would potentially hurt the Dems in 2020 to give a toss about the future of the Republic.

ChaddyP

This fecking policy from the OLC, taken as gospel & law. I can’t think of another policy that has been given such import & such impact like that afforded to laws.
It's only bound to justice department employees. Its basically a company policy that they are bound to. State attorney's and their offices however aren't bound to the opinion.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Nancy Pelosi doesn't have a spine. Mueller basically saying the president is untouchable unless Congress acts.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It's only bound to justice department employees. Its basically a company policy that they are bound to. State attorney's and their offices however aren't bound to the opinion.
Yep.

Is Trump the policy's first test / real test?

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
With Pelosi and Schumer at the helm, I wouldn't hold my breath on impeachment. They're far too worried about how it would potentially hurt the Dems in 2020 to give a toss about the future of the Republic.
It's such a ridiculous way of thinking about the fallout from impeachment hearings. There is virtually no downside for Dems. Trump has been playing the victim card for 2+ years already, no way would a daily televised public airing of his dirty laundry be in any way beneficial. And if GOP Congressmen go on record after that in support, great, use that as a stick to beat them with in the 2020 elections.

Red Defence

not sure, but this opinion always gets re affirmed after impeachment . Ken star didnt have to graple with it as he wasnt a justice dept employee unlike Mueller
What a small world.....just looked up Ken Starr and found some interesting facts. His deputy at one time was Brett Kavanaugh. He worked for K&E, same law firm as William Barr. Was part of legal team for Jeffrey Epstein and represents Blackwater...Erik Prince’s company.

hungrywing

What a small world.....just looked up Ken Starr and found some interesting facts. His deputy at one time was Brett Kavanaugh. He worked for K&E, same law firm as William Barr. Was part of legal team for Jeffrey Epstein and represents Blackwater...Erik Prince’s company.
seanconnerytheuntouchableseverybodyknowswheretheboozeis.gif

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
He is just too powerful now and I cannot see anything happening to him as his base loves him. I used to like to read a conspiracy site a couple of years ago but it just became a Trump forum of right wing nuts and no one here could win an argument with them on Trump as they seem absolutely brainwashed.

Would be amazing though for Trump and his clan go down for life and he had to watch his empire crumble from behind bars.

Please allow him his mobile phone and 5G though as he would be absolute comedy gold.

ChaddyP

Nixon had the integrity to resign before he was impeached.
More like he didnt have the backing of the republican party. And was told "its Over" Trump at this moment has the entire republican party minus Amash circle jerking him. Nixon didnt resign cause he felt some deep duty to office to do so. He resigned so he could be pardoned and feck off into the sunset free as a bird

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
More like he didnt have the backing of the republican party. And was told "its Over" Trump at this moment has the entire republican party minus Amash circle jerking him. Nixon didnt resign cause he felt some deep duty to office to do so. He resigned so he could be pardoned and feck off into the sunset free as a bird
Tricky Dicky was not anywhere near as corrupt as this guy is.

But Yes. The Republicans did tell Nixon to step down.