The "new" Liam Brady!!!

jb8521

One of our better players again. 5 goals in 3 games now. Should have been 6 as he also missed a penalty. He captained the side aswell. Reminded me of Rooney last night, similar style although obviously different players. Probably the most talented Irish player Ive seen at underage levels for a while, actually since Stephen Ireland.
5 in 4 isnt it? Is the final on bbc tonight?

jb8521

Solskjaer talking about Brady today
"If we can get him super fit, he will be a very, very good player," he muses, "If he keeps fit and catches the manager's eye, he could be in the Carling Cup squad."

"He's Irish, so he's a very good competitor," he adds.

Decotron

Solskjaer talking about Brady today
"If we can get him super fit, he will be a very, very good player," he muses, "If he keeps fit and catches the manager's eye, he could be in the Carling Cup squad."

"He's Irish, so he's a very good competitor," he adds.

Dont know what happend last night, looked as if United didnt have that many fully fit players. Brady started on the left but was moved to the right. really wished the threw him in the middle instead of Norwood who was brutal imo.

Love to see him in the Carling Cup squad. I think he'd step up no problem, likes the big stage.

Decotron

Never a single thing personally

I know a manager of an underage team with his original club in Dublin and all i heard about him is hes a strong family behind him and the lad himself is ambitious and a dedicated trainer.

lysglimt

Scout
the problem I see with Brady is that I can't quite see what role he could do well in. He is without a doubt a very good all-round player. Decent passer, good balance, great left-foot, good technique.

With most people you can say that he can play in that and that position - with Brady I can't quite see in which position he would play.