The New low (I.) Q. Republicans and Ted Cruz

RedDevilQuebecois

From a couple of days ago.

Weird character to show off at age 55 that she is still in the paizuri business. :lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Mike Johnson in trouble. Just proves the GOP are not interested in running the country.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Between them and the Tories in the UK, I can't tell which party of clowns is the worst.
Definitely the GOP, as bad as the Tories are I'm not sure they're as batshit crazy as the likes of Gaetz, BoBo and MTG, and they don't have the Trump cult thing either, they're quite happy to boot their leader in to the long grass

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Mike Johnson in trouble. Just proves the GOP are not interested in running the country.
Not a contest, definitely the GOP. The Tories are cnuts but I have never seen a political party as destructive as the modern GOP.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
It’s not humiliating whatsoever. But Biden seemed to completely ignore Obama. That didn’t look good.

In the end, this is not important.
He's just given Obama a plane and a limo ride, I wish I was ignored that much!

Last edited:

RedDevilQuebecois

Even if the Patriot Act has not been renewed since 2020, have some of its tenets been used against an American supporting foreign terrorism in recent years? It may be worth revisiting when you have people like this Hinkle guy.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Obviously shocking, terrible and idiotic statements there but I can't help feel we're missing a specific piece of reference or context.

Basically what I'm saying is there can't possibly be any way she's making that statement as a general reference to the Nazi regime.Maybe a comparison to the Beer Hall Putsch or Nuremberg Rallies (not that the rallies weren't awful expressions of discrimination, hate, etc).

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Just when Marge was pulling away in the stupid olympics...
Nah, Marge's recent eclipse comments are up there with her space lasers classic in the all time moronic shit she has said. She's worse because she says stuff thinking she's smarter than everyone else whereas Bobo is more like a bimbo who just doesn't know any better.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Nah, Marge's recent eclipse comments are up there with her space lasers classic in the all time moronic shit she has said. She's worse because she says stuff thinking she's smarter than everyone else whereas Bobo is more like a bimbo who just doesn't know any better.
Either way they are in the medal positions!

WPMUFC

They have completely normalised the idea that any election result they do not like can be met with any means to overturn it. They do not accept any election results any more. Those days are over.

I don't think enough people have internalised that the opposition party will not accept election results going forward.

Later in her remarks, Greene also lamented that January 6th, 2021 didn’t go the way she wanted –not because of the deadly violence that day, but because Trump didn’t retain power

“I feel if I had it my way, we would have impeached him a long time ago,” Greene said, voicing frustration with the House GOP’s impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

“Actually, if I had it my way, we would have been successful in our objection on January 6th and he wouldn’t even be president. I’m getting better, though. We’ll get there,” she concluded, joking about Trump’s ploy to overturn the 2020 election results.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/m...republicans-regrets-jan-6th-wasnt-successful/

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
They have completely normalised the idea that any election result they do not like can be met with any means to overturn it. They do not accept any election results any more. Those days are over.

I don't think enough people have internalised that the opposition party will not accept election results going forward.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/m...republicans-regrets-jan-6th-wasnt-successful/
Pretty much everyone understands this, but a lot of them don't care