Television The North Water

pauldyson1uk

Just started this, only 10 mins in and looks excellent.
Short 5 ep series.

• The North Water tells the story of Patrick Sumner, a disgraced ex-army surgeon who signs up as ship's doctor on a whaling expedition to the Arctic. On board he meets Henry Drax, the harpooner, a brutish killer whose amorality has been shaped to fit the harshness of his world. Hoping to escape the horrors of his past, Sumner finds himself on an ill-fated journey with a murderous psychopath. In search of redemption, his story becomes a harsh struggle for survival in the Arctic wasteland.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7660970/

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Short 5 ep series.

• The North Water tells the story of Patrick Sumner, a disgraced ex-army surgeon who signs up as ship's doctor on a whaling expedition to the Arctic. On board he meets Henry Drax, the harpooner, a brutish killer whose amorality has been shaped to fit the harshness of his world. Hoping to escape the horrors of his past, Sumner finds himself on an ill-fated journey with a murderous psychopath. In search of redemption, his story becomes a harsh struggle for survival in the Arctic wasteland.

Where to watch? Set in the past sometime I presume?

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Short 5 ep series.

Looks good, added to my watch list

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Just finished watching the last episode yesterday. Great show! Stayed unpredictable throughout.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
I watching it last night, solid story.
Living and working in the 1850's was brutal
9/10
Oh yeah definitely brutal! Not sure how much you’ve watched so far so I don’t want to spoil it for you but last couple episodes really showcase the height of brutality

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I've one episode left, its fantastic, keeps getting better. Henry Drax (Colin Farrell) is one evil savage, Farrell is amazing as is Jack O'Connell .

Good shout Pauldyson !

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I've one episode left, its fantastic, keeps getting better. Henry Drax (Colin Farrell) is one evil savage, Farrell is amazing as is Jack O'Connell .

Good shout Pauldyson !
It’s my favorite stuff I’ve seen from Farrell since ‘In Bruges’, though I might be leaving off something.