The Overlap | Wrighty & Carra's Football Fathers with Peter Schmeichel

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Nice to see Schmeichel and Wrighty together, know they had a few huge fallings out and I think Pete said some very unchoice things to him.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I told the Keane story on here a few years back about him being thrown out the window. The one who told me the story is our current FA president and then Forest team mate of Keane who was with him that night.
Got absolutely shit on here for telling that story like I was making stuff up to try and put Keane down. There he is on the internet laughing about it.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I told the Keane story on here a few years back about him being thrown out the window. The one who told me the story is our current FA president and then Forest team mate of Keane who was with him that night.
Got absolutely shit on here for telling that story like I was making stuff up to try and put Keane down. There he is on the internet laughing about it.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
you deserved it for breaching the confidence of a friend. i don’t go around on here telling everyone about all the hollywood a-listers i bang. that way freeman, hanks and cruise don’t need to fear stories of our illicit 4-ways making front page news.