The Overlap | United Embarrassed, Forest’s Tweet & Liverpool’s Next Boss | Stick to Football EP 27

FriedClams

Seems a bit weird. Doesnt want to tell us what brand aftershave he wears? come on.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
Anyone else feel some of these fans are so performative with their Qatar rage... all this stuff was known back in 2010 and didn't get anywhere near a sizeable protest/boycott movement, so its not going to do shit a month before the tournament with everything built bought and booked.

dubplate warrior

Anyone else feel some of these fans are so performative with their Qatar rage... all this stuff was known back in 2010 and didn't get anywhere near a sizeable protest/boycott movement, so its not going to do shit a month before the tournament with everything built bought and booked.
I don't think the fans you refer to had anywhere near the same platform when the World Cup was announced.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
I don't think the fans you refer to had anywhere near the same platform when the World Cup was announced.
I don't mind that they had no platform, its more the feeling I get that this became a thing for some people (particularly youtuber football fans) just in the last 6 months when it was a known thing 12 years ago

That Adam McKola gobshite for example has been around for at least since the Moyes era and now he suddenly has the right to be "shaking with anger" at Gary Neville? You never gave a shit about this until the last few weeks you dickhead

the_cliff

His comments on Martinez are good. Nice to see a world class CB saying height doesn't necessarily matter.

He was a United fan as a kid iirc, can't believe we didn't even try for him when a CB was much needed at that time.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.

Can't wait for the full interview love Ruud!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Funny story about Keano, coaching, how he felt when CR7 & Rooney came along, the fall out and the patch up with Sir Alex, working with Sir Bobby Robson, how he would coach a player with a character like young Ruud had etc.

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The Hodgson one that’s gone up recently is great. As someone born in the early 90s my only memories of him are from Fulham onwards so it’s fun to watch him talk about his Inter days etc.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Roy Keane carried that one

Lee565

Keans face in the most recent overlap upload when nevile suggested fred starting on Saturday :lol:

Dominos

Keans face in the most recent overlap upload when nevile suggested fred starting on Saturday :lol:
Makes me wonder if Keane even watches our games, he just has vendetta against certain players and can't get past that. Everyone is crying out for Fred to start the final except Keane.

At Old Trafford we created the better chances and should have been leading at half time, and yet he says "City left them off the hook at Old Trafford" all so he can discredit the idea of Fred starting.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
To be fair Neville should stick to this than going all political. He is quite a good interviewer and this one’s looks another good one.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Listening to it now, had no idea Dele's childhood was so tumultuous. Dealing drugs at 8 years old! Poor kid, that's awful.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Fair play to him having the courage to talk about things. We never know how people are doing behind closed doors. Good to hear he's doing better.
Exactly. A reminder to maybe be kinder. We know so little of what people are going through. Maybe think about that before spewing vitriol at others.

Last edited:

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Exactly. A reminder to maybe be kinder. We know so little of what people are going through. Maybe think about thay before spewing vitriol at others.
Absolutely right, easy to throw words and sentences around. Addiction is absolutely awful and the vicious cycle of that and depression can destroy lives, and I've seen that first hand. My respect for him after watching that is huge and for his adopted family and people that tried to help him too. Good luck to him and more importantly than anything hope he's good in life.

KjaAnd

Exactly. A reminder to maybe be kinder. We know so little of what people are going through. Maybe think about thay before spewing vitriol at others.
This. Listening to Dele Alli I was reminded of Sancho. I've been very critical of his attitude but it's evident he has been going through some stuff too. Now, I don't want to suggest that Sancho is dealing with same issues as Alli or had a similar childhood but we should all keep in mind that each person has their own story with unique circumstances that have shaped them. If they're failing, then there's probably a good explanation for that.

Jev

That was an unbelievable interview that totally transformed my perception of him. Well done of him to have the courage to speak so openly about him, really hope he can get back to playing well after this.