The positive thread

Hughie77

It's Still early in the season. And we've shipped in 5 before and still went on to win the league.

Thelongsleevesofblomqvist

The next investment will be a DM and than the squad will look pretty good. Pogba is soon gone and than United could finally move on and find a xi with a logic (altough its of course a loss).

The next manager will have pretty good possibilities for sucess.

Dante

Average bang
If Ole deserved all the abuse for last week's loss, he deserves all the credit for today's win.

steve.crowford

Past week has been dreadful, and we finally put on a more humble game today, got a good result and a clean sheet, and most people here are like "don't celebrate", do you support the club or do you support only winners? Only celebrity players or managers? The rest of us supporters want to stay here and go through things together thick or thin through the highs and lows. feck off if you'd like. Fake supporters.
This club is my heart, I'm going to enjoy every sunshine Man Utd gives me. And when the club has grey days, as a fan it's my duty to give them the sunshine they need.

predator

Youth NITK
The horrific Newcastle match was due to poor match fitness and still managed to get a draw. We will wallop Burnley tomorrow night and will go on a decent run of form.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
As long as we have Ronaldo able to play like he does in the CL - nothing is impossible.

Glorio

Rashford in his interview with Sky said they're needing to play in a style that United has never had to before, but seemed to be relishing the opportunity. It will take time, but I do hope things start to improve sooner rather than later and the team start to apply themselves physically, and trust themselves to play with the ball on the ground more as opposed to hopeful Hollywood passes. Right ... I'd better stop now as I seem to be beginning the makings of an epic rant in the positive thread :lol:

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
It will take time but it's a good plan.

Marquee Moon

We have three World Cup winners in Pogba, Mata & Varane.
Cavani won Copa America with Uruguay.
Ronaldo won Euros with Portugal. He is five times Ballon D'Or.
We have four of England's Euros final against Italy. Sancho, Maguire, Rashford & Shaw.
We've got this.

Rashford in his interview with Sky said they're needing to play in a style that United has never had to before, but seemed to be relishing the opportunity. It will take time, but I do hope things start to improve sooner rather than later and the team start to apply themselves physically, and trust themselves to play with the ball on the ground more as opposed to hopeful Hollywood passes. Right ... I'd better stop now as I seem to be beginning the makings of an epic rant in the positive thread :lol:
Strange comment from Rashford since he’s joined he’s played under LVG, Jose and Ole free completely different styles, arguably the last was no style. It’s arguable that Rangnick is the closest to the fabled “United Way” if by United way we mean intensity, physicality, attacking, etc

hungrywing

The horrific Newcastle match was due to poor match fitness and still managed to get a draw. We will wallop Burnley tomorrow night and will go on a decent run of form.
If not for the hiatus, we probably would have been on six straight wins and in fourth place right now.

Siezard

What a splendid way to end off 2021 with yet another win plus United is Undefeated since Ole left.

Rangnick has shown that he is not blinded by his philosophy and will put getting results first. Great news for the top 4 fight, and great news for the gegenpress as when he does introduce it it will be tailored to our players strengths.