Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Adcuth

Keith Lee? Yup/

The success rate of those who have gone up. Im trying to think who has benefited or is better off
Rollins (Shield), Charlotte (tho shes going back to NXT it seems), Alexa, rest of 4 horsewomen, Baron.

Trying to think who else. Elias? But there are so many countless ones that havent. Some who are the same I guess (Joe)
Joe certainly. When you consider the matches that Keith and Dijakovic had, they've already given Vince a go too where their talents are considered. Or are very strong workers, big guys and so agile. Let them work like they have in the past, he'll mid them in shitty story lines and ultimately have them working house shows

Adcuth

Nikki Cross has been handled well. On TV every week, two-time tag champ.
How good were sanity though as a group. I'm happy Nikki has had success but that stable were so promising. Totally ruined as soon as they left NXT

Sylar

How good were sanity though as a group. I'm happy Nikki has had success but that stable were so promising. Totally ruined as soon as they left NXT
They got called up, and pretty much lost matches straight away and weren't used. Was a baffling call up

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

If this is true then what a joke he is.
You can see that being true.

And in essence, Goldberg has somewhat stunted Reigns there to. Reigns would have undoubtedly gone over the fiend at wrestlemania, and those kids would have loved reigns more for it.

Instead we would have got Goldberg Reigns funnily enough.

Goldberg needs to go.

AshRK

Imagine a past his prime Bob Backlund beating a rising stone cold or Rock. No wonder why the superstars from nowadays don't go over.

Sylar

Imagine a past his prime Bob Backlund beating a rising stone cold or Rock. No wonder why the superstars from nowadays don't go over.
If WCW / nWo didnt happen, I wouldnt be shocked if that was the plan.
Since WCW ended, Vince went back to what he knew.

New guys are told to not wait around, and do what they have to, to stand out, but then they are either punished when it happens (remember Zack Ryder, heh) or stunted when it gets hot.

You just know WWE probably think they are the reasons Daniel Bryan got over big, despite it being inspite of them not cos of them.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They also need to show more balls though. Take their ball and go home when asked to put over 53 year olds.

Too many have the "happy to be there" mentality and that doesn't make stars (similar to United funnily enough). Look at Ricochet, for his title shot against Brock he was squashed in a minute. Obviously he shouldn't demand to win but he should've demanded some offence. Rey was allowed offence against Brock a month or two before that and him and Ricochet have a similar style.

But Ricochet, geek that he is, said he was "happy for the opportunity and I'm winning at life".

Renegade

They also need to show more balls though. Take their ball and go home when asked to put over 53 year olds.

Too many have the "happy to be there" mentality and that doesn't make stars (similar to United funnily enough). Look at Ricochet, for his title shot against Brock he was squashed in a minute. Obviously he shouldn't demand to win but he should've demanded some offence. Rey was allowed offence against Brock a month or two before that and him and Ricochet have a similar style.

But Ricochet, geek that he is, said he was "happy for the opportunity and I'm winning at life".
Kofi being an example of that too. Loses his title in seconds. Next week smiling and clowning around.

Last edited:

AshRK

If WCW / nWo didnt happen, I wouldnt be shocked if that was the plan.
Since WCW ended, Vince went back to what he knew.

New guys are told to not wait around, and do what they have to, to stand out, but then they are either punished when it happens (remember Zack Ryder, heh) or stunted when it gets hot.

You just know WWE probably think they are the reasons Daniel Bryan got over big, despite it being inspite of them not cos of them.
I don't think Vince was this rigid even15 years ago. Maybe Brock leaving in 2004 had some impact on his way of doing things. I think his over dependance on these part timers and looking for short term money will eventually hamper the business that's if it has already not been hampered.

AshRK

I always say the current guys are too nice and like to play safe. Even Luke harper in his podcast with Jericho admitted that.This whole logic they can flip and kick doesn't automatically make you great. Most of the crazy bosses like their employees to challenge them and come up with fresh and crazy ideas. Maybe Paul Heyman also has too much influence on part timers like Brock and Goldberg going over. Let us not forgot he is also a big fan of goldberg so he also has a role to play.

Adcuth

Having Brock and Goldberg holding both titles at Mania and thus making both title matches the worst on the cards makes the belt look like a joke too. No prestige in it anymore, same as the intercontinental strap. Neither champion at their biggest show gives a feck about the business, only their paycheck. WWE as a whole needs a revamp or people will continue to switch off.

Sylar

If hes still with Kacy, then yeah, hes winning...
But if they go home, then WWE can just extend their contract like theyve done with others. There are other places they can go to make money now, but it all depends on circumstances of that individual.

Kofi being an example of that too. Loses his title in seconds. Next week smiling and closing around.
TBF, he was doing that as champion. Only time he wasnt, strangely enough, was when he came into the Rumble to confront Brock

I don't think Vince was this rigid even15 years ago. Maybe Brock leaving in 2004 had some impact on his way of doing things. I think his over dependance on these part timers and looking for short term money will eventually hamper the business that's if it has already not been hampered.
He certainly hasnt given anybody a push like that since.

Bwuk

Don’t believe for a minute Goldberg was worried about losing to the fiend only to agree to lose to Roman (Braun) at Mania.

I don’t think he particularly cares about winning or losing, it’s all about the £££.

Adcuth

Apparently Rhea Ripleys visa has ran out and she's been forced to go back to Australia. Might explain why Charlotte went over at Mania

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I always say the current guys are too nice and like to play safe. Even Luke harper in his podcast with Jericho admitted that.This whole logic they can flip and kick doesn't automatically make you great. Most of the crazy bosses like their employees to challenge them and come up with fresh and crazy ideas. Maybe Paul Heyman also has too much influence on part timers like Brock and Goldberg going over. Let us not forgot he is also a big fan of goldberg so he also has a role to play.
Don't agree with that. By all accounts hes big on a lot talent and would happily push them to the moon.

Sylar

Apparently Rhea Ripleys visa has ran out and she's been forced to go back to Australia. Might explain why Charlotte went over at Mania
Even if it hadn't I suspect Charlotte was still winning

Zen

Don’t believe for a minute Goldberg was worried about losing to the fiend only to agree to lose to Roman (Braun) at Mania.

I don’t think he particularly cares about winning or losing, it’s all about the £££.
Wouldn't doubt it, he came in when Hulk was obsessed with shit like that, came to WWE initially when Trips was obsessed with shit like that, Wrestlers are the pettyest bunch around - so it's probably his way of throwing it back at them to fuel his ego.... though I'm not reasonably sure why they feeding it...

Theres very few who genuinely care about putting others over - it's what will always keep The Rock in the top tier discussion. Got out fit and healthy, put over others fairly well - although he's massively guilty of mic burials, but we loved it. Though I'll never forgive him/Cena/Vince for killing the Punk-Cena WM ME we and Punk deserved. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

gormless

Wouldn't doubt it, he came in when Hulk was obsessed with shit like that, came to WWE initially when Trips was obsessed with shit like that, Wrestlers are the pettyest bunch around - so it's probably his way of throwing it back at them to fuel his ego.... though I'm not reasonably sure why they feeding it...

Theres very few who genuinely care about putting others over - it's what will always keep The Rock in the top tier discussion. Got out fit and healthy, put over others fairly well - although he's massively guilty of mic burials, but we loved it. Though I'll never forgive him/Cena/Vince for killing the Punk-Cena WM ME we and Punk deserved. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Still think the Cena-Punk match on raw a couple of weeks prior to Rock-Cena Twice in a lifetime should have been won by Punk. A triple threat match would have been brilliant.

Zen

Still think the Cena-Punk match on raw a couple of weeks prior to Rock-Cena Twice in a lifetime should have been won by Punk. A triple threat match would have been brilliant.
Is that the piledriver one? Classic.... and absolutely out of the blue too.

AshRK

Punk was a tough spot then. Rock/Cena was already decided and then Rock feuded with Punk before Mania so Punk was bound to lose. But yes Rock/Punk/Cena would have been a fitting end to the feud.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Already proven to be bollocks by Rhea herself.

Who would win a 2020 Brawl for All?
Depends on the rules. Brock, Riddle, Lashley and Gable are the four proper fighters/athletes. Think one of the authors of pain has mma experience too, and Jack Gallagher has one fight to his name.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Already proven to be bollocks by Rhea herself.

Depends on the rules. Brock, Riddle, Lashley and Gable are the four proper fighters/athletes. Think one of the authors of pain has mma experience too, and Jack Gallagher has one fight to his name.

Nakamura also has competed in MMA, albeit many years ago now

Sylar

So, trying to watch Raw. the funniest thing has happened.

Bianca comes out to save her husband from a beatdown. But she comes out on stage, and starts posing and dancing, to absolutely nobody instead of rushing to the ring. She then comes down to the ring, helps clear the ring.
She then cuts a promo on Zelina, by facing the camera, whilst Zelina is on the ramp, right BEHIND her.

What?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Bianca comes out to save her husband from a beatdown. But she comes out on stage, and starts posing and dancing, to absolutely nobody instead of rushing to the ring. She then comes down to the ring, helps clear the ring.
She then cuts a promo on Zelina, by facing the camera, whilst Zelina is on the ramp, right BEHIND her.

What?
:lol:

Adcuth

What?
Noticed that, guessing the hard camera man couldn't be so close to zelina and her crew so they just had Bianca cut the promo the other way. Social distancing and all

Sylar

Noticed that, guessing the hard camera man couldn't be so close to zelina and her crew so they just had Bianca cut the promo the other way. Social distancing and all
Whatever it was,
They did the worst possible solution

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
They seem like really passionate guys which is nice to see, just hope they didn't burn any bridges.