Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Bwuk

First year in a while I don’t think it’s a extremely obvious winner for the rumble. Bryan the favourite with the bookies.

Grant Holt the same odds to win it as Xavier Woods haha.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
First year in a while I don’t think it’s a extremely obvious winner for the rumble. Bryan the favourite with the bookies.

Grant Holt the same odds to win it as Xavier Woods haha.
Hope Bryan doesnt win. Even though he's never won it, he doesn't need it. Give it to someone who needs the push.

Or do something out there and let someone off NXT win it. Baybay.

Sylar

Why does this thread always get weird?

Anyway, im looking forward to the Rumble. I saw Edges promo and it was great. Him vs Drew would be fantastic.
Miz being mitb holder means hes either gonna win the title for a short period or fail a cash in again, both, which are stupid.

Minkaro

I've a feeling the Rumble's just going to be used to put one of the old faces back in the title picture for Wrestlemania. If Orton hadn't just faced Drew several times, I'd use him as an example.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Wrestling fans are the worse.

I worked in the biggest sports bar in Manchester, we showed the big 4 PPVs and the fans were just... honestly the worse. Harmless but terrible.

Bojan11

I wanted Owens to win the rumble and beat Reigns.

Having Bryan win it is a waste. He's been in the main event and they should have him feud with Reigns at the rumble. Bryan has also said this is his last year as a full time performer.

It's going to be Sheamus or Bryan for me. All this Sheamus and Drew stuff has to lead to something.

Charlie Foley

Anyway, im looking forward to the Rumble. I saw Edges promo and it was great. Him vs Drew would be fantastic.
Miz being mitb holder means hes either gonna win the title for a short period or fail a cash in again, both, which are stupid.
I don’t know what happened. I don’t even watch wrestling outside of 2 podcasts , my friend just mentioned that the royal rumble is on this week (that I always enjoyed) so I thought I’d check in and see if I recognise anyone being talked about. Then I saw some guy try to link a billion dollar deal to a dead brother, pointed out it was weird, and now I’m being “told” wrestling belts aren’t real and death is more important. I was just trying to make a point that you can discuss a career success that individual might enjoy without “doesn’t matter, someone he knows died” being thrown in. Now I’m being criticised for saying someone might not know a rich guy’s brother died which means I’m “point scoring” between 2 shows I don’t watch. Who the feck did I respond to :lol: The internet is mad.

Sylar

It's still fecking ridiculous having a 67 year old do that your main roster.
But it's not one on one in a match where he's embarrassing the young guy and making him worthless.
This is completely different to Goldberg squashing the fiend or if he were to beat drew

Anyway
Wrestling fans on the internet can be a different breed but more specifically those who think they are part of the business because they subscribe to a newsletter and look down at others

Minkaro

I've actually just watched that Jungle Boy/Dax Harwood match. Luchasaurus has powder thrown in his eyes, and his head was bashed against the ringpost just before that spot. So it's not like Tully destroyed him single-handedly.

Sylar

I've actually just watched that Jungle Boy/Dax Harwood match. Luchasaurus has powder thrown in his eyes, and his head was bashed against the ringpost just before that spot. So it's not like Tully destroyed him single-handedly.
Yep it's not even comparable to how wwe legends destroy young talent and then disappear and wwe needs to use the talent for the rest of the year

Ekeke

I don’t know what happened. I don’t even watch wrestling outside of 2 podcasts , my friend just mentioned that the royal rumble is on this week (that I always enjoyed) so I thought I’d check in and see if I recognise anyone being talked about. Then I saw some guy try to link a billion dollar deal to a dead brother, pointed out it was weird, and now I’m being “told” wrestling belts aren’t real and death is more important. I was just trying to make a point that you can discuss a career success that individual might enjoy without “doesn’t matter, someone he knows died” being thrown in. Now I’m being criticised for saying someone might not know a rich guy’s brother died which means I’m “point scoring” between 2 shows I don’t watch. Who the feck did I respond to :lol: The internet is mad.
You made the link. Because your rot driven brain thinks that way.

Ekeke

What do people honestly think of NXT UK? When was the last time you tried it?

Seems like nobody ever talks about it despite it having plenty of good talent

Ludens the Red

:lol: It’s great, I come in once a month and only have to go back a maximum of one page to see Ekeke annoying everyone with his antics.

Andersons Dietician

Surely the Rock comes back, wins the Rumble then faces Roman in some sort of head of the table thing or Nia does it and beats Reigns and the WWE pushes Equality hard till she loses to Ric Flair.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Surely the Rock comes back, wins the Rumble then faces Roman in some sort of head of the table thing or Nia does it and beats Reigns and the WWE pushes Equality hard till she loses to Ric Flair.
I honestly think there was a plan for rock reigns with wrestlemania originally meant to be at Hollywood this year.

Would have been an apt retirment match.

For what its worth, I also think theyd have wanted to do John Cena Vs Randy Orton for number 17 at Hollywood too. This I can see them waiting on now, think they'll happily wait till wrestlemania 39 (?) to do that. Can't see them waiting that long for Rock/Reigns, so if it doesn't happen soon, probably won't happen at all.

JP77

The womens division is good, just a shame for them that nobody watches or cares about the show
She's in a good place. She will get more eyes on her down there than Sendai/Japan and will be used ten times better than being completely wasted on the main roster like every other female pretty much has been. Personally would have liked to see her in normal NXT with the likes of Io, Rhea, Shotzi, Xia, Dakota, Raquel etc but she'll still get to mix it up with good talent in NXT UK and do a great job mentoring a few of them and hopefully getting the chance to mix it up over in the US at some point too.

In two minds whether to bother staying up tonight. I'm off work tomorrow but think I'll probably just watch it tomorrow.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Undertaker appearing on Rogan pod saying these new wrestlers are soft pansies and back in the day you had real men in the dresser who used to carry around knives and guns :lol:

Goldberg said also that the wrestlers these days are pussy-o's.

Roman Reigns then says (highlights below):

Undertaker chatting breeze to act gangster
He also said "we travel a lot, how were they carrying knives and guns past TSA?
Then said, and I quote: "Goldberg is Goldberg, who cares" :lol:

Andersons Dietician

What’s the situation with Becky? How long ago did she have mini Rollins and any chance she wins the Rumble to return to face Askua at Mania or give it another year.

Andersons Dietician

Undertaker appearing on Rogan pod saying these new wrestlers are soft pansies and back in the day you had real men in the dresser who used to carry around knives and guns :lol:

Having worked with a few Americans over the year and heard similar sort of things I’ve always wondered how they think carrying a gun or needing a gun makes you more manly. I tried to explain to them if say you got in an altercation in Scotland and whipped out a gun sure everyone would run but they’d also think you’re an absolute pussy for needing a gun.

Top response from Roman though :lol:

Nico87

Didn’t Goldberg get into a fight backstage with Chris Jericho, a man half his size. Lose that fight, and from what I read, his form of attack consisted of pulling Jericho’s hair. After that story was revealed why would you then want to get into dick measuring contests about how legitimately tough your are in comparison to the current generation?.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Starting to think undertaker might go down the Jericho route of not shutting the feck up and coming out with absolute bollocks.

Genuinely, Vince McMahon probably saved Jericho from himself for many years. His star is not as bright as it use to be and that's solely down to him. Hopefully taker retires with some grace and decorum.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Goldberg also says the business is different in 2021, and even though what he says leaves a bad taste in the mouth, he's right.

Vince doesn't want larger than life superstars because they feck off and he has start again. The brand is the draw etc

Ekeke

Roman needs to be careful he doesnt turn himself face :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Roman needs to be careful he doesnt turn himself face :lol:
He did say after that he felt the attitude era had it easy because fans were really into the crazy stuff like chugging beer and blood everywhere whereas now it's more difficult to bring out your character under PG rules.

I actually think there's merit to that but I'm sure many fans will just see the headline and start jumping to conclusions without reading his point.