Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

McAfee trying to get Michael cole to say banger brothers after the failed name report, haha

Sylar

Dom Mysterio is fantastic.
Hearing him called ex ConDom is funny

Sheamus and Gunter still in

Sylar

Edgeee!

Also I'm so disappointed that other crowds haven't sung his song since we did it in Wales
Pffft

Sylar

Gunther the iron man here. And some good eliminations. Happy about that

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I want Gunther to win :nervous:

Even though I like Cody
This has made him look a monster regardless. Not like he slept like when people like Reigns were doing the 1-30 dongle, he was almost constantly involved.

Well done Cody!

Sylar

Yeah Gunther looked like an absolute beast. Great year for him and wanna see him V Lesnar after lashley/Lesnar 3.

Zen

That was literally atrocious. The second no one decent came in from 27-29 it killed anything.... Cody got pretty muted reactions, why's he getting this insane push? No Sami in the final 4 led to no suspense whatsoever, like not even 0.0001% of suspense that Angle even had in 2002.

Why spent 10 minutes on the final 2 if you aren't gonna go with the upset, it's literally pointless.

Someone should rehire Shane to book rumbles.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Might have come off a lot better if Cody had juat showed up rather than the whole build up being about how obvious it was he was going to win it.

Berbasbullet

That was literally atrocious. The second no one decent came in from 27-29 it killed anything.... Cody got pretty muted reactions, why's he getting this insane push? No Sami in the final 4 led to no suspense whatsoever, like not even 0.0001% of suspense that Angle even had in 2002.

Why spent 10 minutes on the final 2 if you aren't gonna go with the upset, it's literally pointless.

Someone should rehire Shane to book rumbles.
Yeah last 10 mins were meh as you say it was very obvious. Up until then it was a solid rumble.

Saying that enjoyed Gunter getting his moment of looking a beast even if he didn't win.

Sylar

I'm wondering if they should have had Cody's return as a surprise.
I have no problem with the obvious winner. We had obvious winners in 96, 98, 00, 01, 02, etc.

I liked the ending with gunther and Cody.
Kofis new gimmick should be trying to survive the rumble but he crashes and burns

So, why didnt this close the night then....?
Probably something bigger happens at the end of Roman/KO

Berbasbullet

There was a lot there for Cody.

No Sami
Got to eliminate dom mysterio and Logan Paul who were proper heeling it up
Got to take out the evil foreigner

Pop seemed fairly meh

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I'm wondering if they should have had Cody's return as a surprise.
I have no problem with the obvious winner. We had obvious winners in 96, 98, 00, 01, 02, etc.

I liked the ending with gunther and Cody.
Kofis new gimmick should be trying to survive the rumble but he crashes and burns

Probably something bigger happens at the end of Roman/KO
Stone Cold in Texas.

paulscholes18

There was a lot there for Cody.

No Sami
Got to eliminate dom mysterio and Logan Paul who were proper heeling it up
Got to take out the evil foreigner

Pop seemed fairly meh
Might be because everyone know who it was had they not announced he was returning I would think it would have been much louder.

Sylar

I thought the first half was fantastic. Thought it then went down in quality until near the end where eliminations started happening / Cody came out and then a really enjoyable last two.