Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Bit before my time but can remember the back end of his career and he was jacked.

Rip

Sylar

Karen fckin Jarrett on TV in 2023 :lol:

I'm so glad I'm not watching dynamite live so I can forward some of this stuff. They've really diluted their shows

Aew finding a way to cool of hot acts is quite something.

At least shida is back on TV. And I enjoyed the ending

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Hoping and somewhat genuinely think we're gonna get swerved and AJ is gonna get the dub. One last run. And I'd be very interested in a JD/OC storyline tbh.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Karen fckin Jarrett on TV in 2023 :lol:

I'm so glad I'm not watching dynamite live so I can forward some of this stuff. They've really diluted their shows

Aew finding a way to cool of hot acts is quite something.

At least shida is back on TV. And I enjoyed the ending
Ive not watched a dynamite in a minute. Been strictly just Raw infact recently. I'll probably start watching collision I guess.

Sylar

Ive not watched a dynamite in a minute. Been strictly just Raw infact recently. I'll probably start watching collision I guess.
Dynamite has great matches, but a lot of it just seems random (I know some things happen on Rampage but theyve basically made that into a nothing show after basically the first few weeks)

The Elite story telling with BCC has been decent. But overall, the way AEW manages to get a hot act and just cool it down is quite something.
Starks, Acclaimed, FTR, Hobbs, Swerve...

You can go weeks without seeing somebody.

The Hilton

Dynamite has great matches, but a lot of it just seems random (I know some things happen on Rampage but theyve basically made that into a nothing show after basically the first few weeks)

The Elite story telling with BCC has been decent. But overall, the way AEW manages to get a hot act and just cool it down is quite something.
Starks, Acclaimed, FTR, Hobbs, Swerve...

You can go weeks without seeing somebody.
I've still been keeping up with Dynamite, although sometimes just through the YouTube vids they put out. It's dragged a lot recently, and it's a far cry from a year ago when it was unmissable.

That said, they're trying to tell some stories again at least, but aren't showcasing enough of the good talkers - some of the promos in the pillars 4 way story have been brutal.

The best built thing on Dynamite at the moment is the FTR vs Lethal/Jarrett feud, other than that (and maybe Orange Cassidy slowly breaking down) I struggle to care about any of the other things going on.

I'll most likely be making Collision my main wrestling content of the week, especially as it seems Punk is back and his stuff was consistently the best thing in AEW during his run.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah really enjoying the OC run with the International Title. It's been great.

Not fussed about DoN except for maybe the Anarchy in the Arena event which should be wild. I wonder if Ibushi might show up?

Sylar

I've still been keeping up with Dynamite, although sometimes just through the YouTube vids they put out. It's dragged a lot recently, and it's a far cry from a year ago when it was unmissable.

That said, they're trying to tell some stories again at least, but aren't showcasing enough of the good talkers - some of the promos in the pillars 4 way story have been brutal.

The best built thing on Dynamite at the moment is the FTR vs Lethal/Jarrett feud, other than that (and maybe Orange Cassidy slowly breaking down) I struggle to care about any of the other things going on.

I'll most likely be making Collision my main wrestling content of the week, especially as it seems Punk is back and his stuff was consistently the best thing in AEW during his run.
Yeah really enjoying the OC run with the International Title. It's been great.

Not fussed about DoN except for maybe the Anarchy in the Arena event which should be wild. I wonder if Ibushi might show up?
So you guys didnt like Sabu? Game changer!

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Nice, I wonder how many have been sold now
Must be close to 65k now

With three months left, guessing there will be a second push once the card starts coming together now
Yep that's what I imagine too.

Gotta think, 65k with no card announced. WWE will be looking at that and licking their lips at the potential.

The Hilton

Yep that's what I imagine too.

Gotta think, 65k with no card announced. WWE will be looking at that and licking their lips at the potential.
Aren't they already over here for a PPV at some point this year? Clash at the castle was basically a big house show and had ~65k attendees, so a proper show should match that quite easily.

One question is about how long it can be maintained - we've been so starved of decent wrestling for so long, whereas after a few years of non stop big PPVs the demand will likely drop a bit.

RedDevilRoshi

Tuning in now, perfect timing as this tag titles match is literally the only one I’m interested in on this card.

cyberman

Don’t watch much WWE but Sami seems to be getting a WM moment every month for the last 4/5.
Edit at what stage does this storyline get acknowledged as the greatest in wrestling history? Or is it?

Sylar

That was another fun WWE ppv. Its feeling like hhh nxt with meh shows leading to the ppv but they're used to build to the ppv with one or two really good stuff
Then the ppv with a hot crowd which elevated the shows and no silly over the top finishes which ruin the shows.

WWE having ppvs in stadiums and outside America has been the best thing for this year.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don’t watch much WWE but Sami seems to be getting a WM moment every month for the last 4/5.
Edit at what stage does this storyline get acknowledged as the greatest in wrestling history? Or is it?
I think it pretty much is considered among the best storylines. The way it has been constantly kept interesting with characters like Brock, KO, Sami, Cody weaving in and out with the primary focus being kept on the Bloodline is something we haven't really seen before.

The best part is there is still some mileage left in it. I think the KO/Sami part of it is now done, but Cody needs to eventually have his showdown with Roman. It seems to be headed along the way of the Usos Vs Roman/Solo but it wouldn't surprise me if they take it slow with perhaps Jey not being able to escape Roman's clutches that easily.

And then given how they have deliberately been kept apart for the most part, yet still keep referencing each other in promos, I believe Seth will have a role to play before this storyline is done. It wouldn't surprise me if Roman's "brother" is the one to hit the final nail in the coffin.

Sylar

Really enjoyed the battle royal especially the last part and ending. Was a lot of fun.

Jericho/cole was horrible. Also crowd seems terrible. Feels like a standard wwe raw crowd so far

Sylar

First half of the show was mostly meh and the crowd certainly didn't help.

The tbs title moment was great however.

The talk of four pillars and all that but they don't even get the main event for the world title.
The Sami announcement with the card was cool