The Reality Draft: Round 1 - harms vs Joga Bonito

Who will win with players at their respective peaks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Not sure if you are just having a joke here? But you made up the fact that anybody said he'd track Cafu yourself. Nobody else ever said it. :houllier::lol:

I've said that Blokhin will do a defensive job on Cafu, like Figo will do a defensive job on the other side, or how Bale does a defensive job on his side for Madrid, or how Stoichkov did a defensive job even if he attacked freely. Or how Muller can do a defensive job in the defense on a wing, while not operating as a winger in the offense anyhow.

I've said it once already, stop stating that anybody but yourself said that Blokhin will track/man mark Cafu. You're in an argument against with a fictional character. Ronaldo has a defensive job on the wing as well when he plays, and a lot of people refer to him as a striker because he cuts inside so much to score. Of course Ronaldo isn't half the man Blokhin is defensively.
I stopped that discussion long ago, now go and do the penalty shoot-out, I'm sure you're pretty great at doing the live commentary :P

Annahnomoss

I stopped that discussion long ago, now go and do the penalty shoot-out, I'm sure you're pretty great at doing the live commentary :P
I actually wanted to! But now Edgar is in to it already:(

Annahnomoss

Kaltz goes left and
Zubizarreta dives the right way and fingertips it in to the post and out

Annahnomoss

Everybody have their eyes on De Rossi who steps up for his penalty. Except Harms who still has the seductive image of Ljungberg in his mind.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hahaha, what a great pic

EDIT: oh feck I meant the Herrera pic. damn you Annah!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Kaltz goes left and
Zubizarreta dives the right way and fingertips it in to the post and out
Why the hell would my keeper save Kaltz's penalty. I will need to have a talk with him

Annahnomoss

De Rossi steps up. Zubi points to the right side where De Rossi missed against United. De Rossi is clearly nervous
Rossi shoots right and Zubi can't get on the end of it - but it goes wide
Still 0-0

Annahnomoss

Why the hell would my keeper save Kaltz's penalty. I will need to have a talk with him
Outrageous but the referee said he has never seen it before and there's no rules against it, just ethicly disgusting.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wait how do you determine if someone shot goes wide or not? Sorry just new to the draft mechanics that's all. Just have a feeling the penultimate penalty kick will go to Baggio.......
Technically I think it would have been 'saved', Annah is just making it a bit more interesting.

Annahnomoss

It is Bergkamps turn to step up. Will the 8 day bus ride have taken his toll? He looks as composed as ever.

Bergkamp jogs forward at a slow pace. He fakes it to the right and Zenga takes the bait like a hound and Bergkamp places it hard down the middle and scores.
1-0 team Harms.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Technically I think it would have been 'saved', Annah is just making it a bit more interesting.
Yup read it wrongly, thought he had dived the other way and De Rossi missed it. Sorry, my mistake...

Annahnomoss

Figo is cheering his team on as it is his turn to try and outsmart Zubi. He is met with a dead stare and "I had intercourse with your mother" gesture for joining bitter rivals Real Madrid.

Annahnomoss

Figo jogs up to the ball, a panenka penalty and Zubi reads it and plucks it down from the air with one hand while pointing at Figo with the other.

EDIT: Was trying to find a picture of Figo where he was sad or crying, but that turned out to be impossible so I'll have to use this one and you guys can use your imagination instead.

1-0 To harms still who has a penalty more left.

Figo is looking shocked and on the verge of crying.

Annahnomoss

It is Blokhins turn and team Joga are looking increasingly anxious, a save here or the pressure could be too much to turn it around.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Zubi saved all (!) four penalties so far, sadly, one was for the other team. The beast

Annahnomoss

Blohkin steps up, he is looking is colder than a UEFA game in Russia in December. Some quick steps, he hits it to the right - Zenga dives left it is 2-0 for Harms.

Annahnomoss

It is Weah's turn, they desperately need a goal. Weah places it left
It is too weak, Zubi dives the right way and blocks it with his body.
2-0 still

Annahnomoss

Harms wins the penalty shoot out with 2-0(Joga only has one penalty left). Harms got all his 5 of his saves correct actually, never seen that before.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Harms wins the penalty shoot out with 2-0(Joga only has one penalty left). Harms got all his 5 of his saves correct actually, never seen that before.
Good job @harms. Congrats mate, you deserved the win and good luck in your future matches.