The Reality Draft - SF: VivaJanuzaj vs Theon / MJJ

Who will win with players at their peaks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Ten minutes left and one vote down :annoyed:

Will Romario snatch an equaliser? :eek::eek:

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I think that lots of people would have that view.
At least those guys came up with the idea to compare Rummenigge with van Basten, so my view that he's on the same level as Rivaldo might not be as biased as you claimed ;)

I've no idea what those guys are saying, but there's some brilliant footage of Rummenigge in there.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
At least those guys came up with the idea to compare Rummenigge with van Basten, so my view that he's on the same level as Rivaldo might not be as biased as you claimed ;)
A great video of Rummenigge - Just what I need right now!

Is that French? I'm awful with languages

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
A great video of Rummenigge - Just what I need!
Everyone who starts watching this video will miss the end of the poll anyway, it's 70 minutes long after all :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

I've no idea what those guys are saying, but there's some brilliant footage of Rummenigge in there.
I knew that French degree would finally come in useful.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Urgh awful game that was, some genuinely mental debate in that which wasn't enjoyable.

Well done Viva anyway, it's a fair tactic to criticise the opposition. Good luck against Anto.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I chickened out in the end, was leaning towards Theon/MJJ but couldn't bring myself to vote against Breitner and Rummenigge, especially after you forced me to look for footage of them :lol: . Sorry :( . What's the final result by the way?

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
VivaJanuzaj (17)
crappycraperson
Stobzilla
Annahnomoss
Skizzo
evil_geko
Pat_Mustard
Edgar Allan Pillow
Flamingo Purple
Isotope
PedroMendez
Spielmacher
Invictus
RedMilo

MJJ / Theon (13) + 2 bonus votes
Chesterlestreet
harms
Gio
friendlytramp
ha_rooney
manikandan nair
sun_tzu
Ash_G
bucky
Theon
rpitroda

@VivaJanuzaj 17 - 15 @MJJ @Theon

Worthy game. Brilliant from both managers. Congrats Viva. Super game MJJ / Theon.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Well done Viva.

Somewhat pissed off I tagged all managers/regulars since I would have much rather played Theon :lol: (sorry guys :( )

antohan

VivaJanuzaj (17)
crappycraperson
Stobzilla
Annahnomoss
Skizzo
evil_geko
Pat_Mustard
Edgar Allan Pillow
Flamingo Purple
Isotope
PedroMendez
Spielmacher
Invictus
RedMilo

MJJ / Theon (13) + 2 bonus votes
Chesterlestreet
harms
Gio
friendlytramp
ha_rooney
manikandan nair
sun_tzu
Ash_G
bucky
Theon
rpitroda

@VivaJanuzaj 17 - 15 @MJJ @Theon

Worthy game. Brilliant from both managers. Congrats Viva. Super game MJJ / Theon.
You are really terrible at counting votes :lol:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Good match Theon and MJJ, sorry if I struck as coming against you on a personal level, now I've got anto as my punishment..
Not at all mate - I never thought you were being personal at all, so I think you misunderstood. What I said is that a lot of your comments were nonsense, in terms of what you were saying about the players. I think you were making arguments which either weren't true, Souness for instance, or ones that had no merit, such as the constant 'numbers game' where you would have us out numbered in every area of the pitch!

Certainly never thought you were being rude or aggressive, so I think you got the wrong end of the stick there mate.

The Red Viper

Supports
Liverpool
Sorry. Just came online and looks like I missed the dealine. :(

Here a cyclone is brewing and was out the whole day to finish up some leftover work and get food stocks for the next few days. My vote would have bene for Theon/MJJ. @Edgar Allan Pillow , can you please consider my vote for Theon/MJJ? Cheers.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Good game, with just about the right result IMO. It was VJ's right flank where the difference would've been made.

Some criminal under-rating of Souness and Rumennigge however!

MJJ

trv and balu

:lol: nothing sucks more than managers either saying they would have voted for you or were considering it in a close Match.

antohan

Sorry. Just came online and looks like I missed the dealine. :(

Here a cyclone is brewing and was out the whole day to finish up some leftover work and get food stocks for the next few days. My vote would have bene for Theon/MJJ. @Edgar Allan Pillow , can you please consider my vote for Theon/MJJ? Cheers.
OK, 17-16 then, VivaJ still wins :lol: