Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 11/12 | Season Preview Part 1 | Can anyone challenge altodevil and the Lakers? | Still open to sign-ups

2010 NBA Finals New

nimic

something nice
Scout
2010 NBA Finals

altodevil has three-peated! I genuinely thought it was over for him at 2-3, but the Wizards let the Lakers back into it - and this is the result. Who can stop his reign?

Playoff stats

Up next:: Season Review

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Probably the finest 7 game series ever played. Durant a worth adversary and will be who I pass my crown to eventually.

Not yet though. History still to be written.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
Alto perfected the destruction of the game. Mission accomplished.

Also, I should take way more shots.

09/10 Season Review New

nimic

something nice
Scout
09/10 Season Review

altodevil has won his 4th title, a RedCafe record. He's also got three in a row.

Not much new in the League Teams, so I won't bother listing them this time. The only difference is that some new non-Cafites have started pushing Cafites out of the teams.

BenitoSTARR wins yet another MVP award, his 5th! No points for guessing who won Defensive Player of the Year, and not just because I am posting this below the picture showing who won Defensive Player of the Year. I guess Defence really does win games.

Season stats (@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

Statistical feats

Up next: Draft and Free Agency

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
09/10 Season Review

altodevil has won his 4th title, a RedCafe record. He's also got three in a row.

Not much new in the League Teams, so I won't bother listing them this time. The only difference is that some new non-Cafites have started pushing Cafites out of the teams.

BenitoSTARR wins yet another MVP award, his 5th! No points for guessing who won Defensive Player of the Year, and not just because I am posting this below the picture showing who won Defensive Player of the Year. I guess Defence really does win games.

Season stats (@BenitoSTARR @Dan @Dr. Dwayne @P-Nut @Salt Bailly @Samid @Skizzo @Solius @Stobzilla @The Cat @V.O. @altodevil @hobbers @oneniltothearsenal @reelworld @sebsheep @weetee)

Statistical feats

Up next: Draft and Free Agency

Who has the most MVPs now?

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
"weetee made a game-winning basket with 6.7 seconds remaining in a 102-100 win over the almighty Wizards" <- wish I could see the replay there.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I seem to love racking up triple doubles for losing teams.

I'll need to update my build for OneNilJr

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
nimic, I think it'd make sense to accompany this game with a sim where we can spend the money we earn. Buy villas and islands , drugs, start-ups or hitmen to take out alto.

nimic

something nice
Scout
nimic, I think it'd make sense to accompany this game with a sim where we can spend the money we earn. Buy villas and islands , drugs, start-ups or hitmen to take out alto.
Nobody would have any money left to spend, you'd all just pool your wages for Agent 47 to drop a chandelier on altodevil.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
Nobody would have any money left to spend, you'd all just pool your wages for Agent 47 to drop a chandelier on altodevil.
Hmm..been a while. Can you not create individual scenarios/hits in it? Maybe I‘ll have a look, never finished the last one (only one I‘ve played).

nimic

something nice
Scout
I'm curious. Do those of you who aren't as successful as some in this experiment get anything out of it, or is it just "oh, another alert from nimic"? It's a potential weakness of this compared to something like an FM experiment, where you can basically guarantee that someone will be world-beaters through the potential ability rating. I wouldn't want this only to be interesting for Solius, altodevil and hobbers (and The Cat and weetee, champions that they are).

Oh, and the hammer.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm curious. Do those of you who aren't as successful as some in this experiment get anything out of it, or is it just "oh, another alert from nimic"? It's a potential weakness of this compared to something like an FM experiment, where you can basically guarantee that someone will be world-beaters through the potential ability rating. I wouldn't want this only to be interesting for Solius, altodevil and hobbers (and The Cat and weetee, champions that they are).

Oh, and the hammer.
I mean my team has been dogshit for 5 years and I'm still interested.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands

Oh, and the hammer.
Not for me I find the writeups very interesting we can't all win and the regen keeps it going nicely.

10/11 Draft and Free Agency New

nimic

something nice
Scout
2011 Draft and Free Agency

Draft
  1. John Wall (PG 60/78) to the Chicago Bulls
  2. Greg Monroe (FC 58/75) to the Utah Jazz
  3. The Cub (@The Cat, C 52/77) to the Detroit Pistons
  4. DeMarcus Cousins (C 53/72) to the Orlando Magic
  5. Paul George (GF 53/71) to the Milwaukee Bucks
  6. Al-Farouq Aminu (F 50/68) to the Charlotte Bobcats
  7. Landry Fields (GF 57/65) to the Houston Rockets
  8. Jordan Crawford (G 53/64) to the Golden State Warriors
  9. Wesley Johnson (GF 54/61) to the Portland Trailblazers
  10. Derrick Favors (FC 42/65) to the Memphis Grizzlies
Free Agency

@P-Nut has left the Memphis Grizzlies to sign with @oneniltothearsenal's Sacramento Kings
@Solius has left the Orlando Magic to sign with the now-P-Nut-less Memphis Grizzlies

Free Agency Trade Window

@hobbers (BOS), @Dan & @The Cat (DET)

@altodevil (LAL) - why?

@Salt Bailly (DEN > TOR), @reelworld (DEN) - the Salt Bailly retirement tour continues.

@Stobzilla (SAS > NOL) - seems fair?

@sebsheep (MIA) - this is Chicago going all-in.

@Skizzo (IND) - someone in Oklahoma is really sure New York are going to be crap in 2014.

@reelworld (ORL > OKC) - and just like that there were no Cafites left in Orlando. This was too much to take for reelworld, so he immediately retired. His son, reelworld II promptly signed for the Denver Nuggets.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
What the feck even is this game about then? Dudley was key to everything. Everything.