Gaming The RedCafe NBA Simulation 11/12 | NBA Final Up Next | BasketballGM | Join and become the next altodevil

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You have 3rd and 8th, but the top 14 picks are decided by a weighted lottery. So you could end up with the 1st and 2nd picks, or at worst the 6th and 11th picks.
Looking forward to 6 and 11 then.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think it's time for some more stats after this season. If I forget, someone remind me.

For instance, we have a Cafite in 4th on the "most games injured" list, and we have #1 in both "Best Players Without a Ring" and "Best Players Without an MVP".

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I think it's time for some more stats after this season. If I forget, someone remind me.

For instance, we have a Cafite in 4th on the "most games injured" list, and we have #1 in both "Best Players Without a Ring" and "Best Players Without an MVP".
:o

hobbers

And I must be two of these.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
There are people who won more than 3 rings who didn't make it, so it takes a lot more. You're in the Hall of Good, though, along with Ray Allen, Allen Iverson, Stobzilla, Glenn Robinson, etc.
Surprising. Thought it would be like WWE where everyone gets in eventually.

The Cat

On the bright side, The Cub's rookie season is officially better (in both PER and Win Share) than The Cat's peak season.
Cub will be a better player it looks like. Already got him shagging around to keep the gene pool alive.

The Cat

You did, so you're already familiar with their style of play. It's a perfect match!

Though they might not actually have money either. It's very hard to predict. If I were a betting man I'd say you're going back to the Denver Nuggets.
Harsh.