Television 'The Righteous Gemstones' Season 2

Godfather

Season 2 of the HBO show supposedly coming this winter. I enjoyed the first season.

Anyone else looking forward to this?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
This show is out of control. It is such a good stereotype of the corrupt preaching dynasties. I think Edi Patterson as Judy Gemstone is classic.

atkar83

This show is out of control. It is such a good stereotype of the corrupt preaching dynasties. I think Edi Patterson as Judy Gemstone is classic.
Yeah she's awesome but didn't seem to have much to do this season other than take care of the pregnant aunt. This season was good but felt like it was spinning its wheels a bit. Nothing really changed for any of the characters, and there's so much potential there. Third season needs to take a few more risks

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah she's awesome but didn't seem to have much to do this season other than take care of the pregnant aunt. This season was good but felt like it was spinning its wheels a bit. Nothing really changed for any of the characters, and there's so much potential there. Third season needs to take a few more risks
True. It might one of those shows that can’t go anywhere but down really where two or three seasons is all it has to offer. ie: Party Down, original Office.