The Road Trip Draft II - Getting Rough

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
I'm jealous of these 2 picks. Wonderful drafting.
Thanks mate. I might be shooting myself in the foot here for the match threads, but I was a bit leery of the Masopust pick due to the difficulty of contextualising the strength of the Czech league at the time, but muppetry got the best of me and I'm happy enough with it. Entirely home-based 1962 Czechoslovakia WC squad, close-run European Cup semi-final against Celtic's best-ever team where he was man-marked* against Jock Stein's natural instincts, and this interesting, forgotten, competition that I'd never heard of:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/feat...-cup-soccer-william-cox-poland-trophy-history

The Celtic Wiki said:
  • Wallace was given the job of man marking the great veteran Czech player Josef Masopust.
  • Masopust refused to shake hands at the final whistle due to bitter disappointment but comes into the Celtic dressing room afterwards to apologise.

Pat_Mustard

Also, it appears that Team Skizztard favourite son and erstwhile @Gio bête noire Bertie Auld hasn't mellowed much :lol:

Celtic legend Bertie Auld's fury after Lisbon Lions are branded 'lucky'
Jul 22 2008 By Alan Marshall
(July 2008, Evening Times)

LISBON LION Bertie Auld has reacted angrily to claims he and his Celtic team-mates were fortunate to win the 1967 European Cup.
The astonishing attack on Jock Stein's legendary side came from Czech star Josef Masopust who played for the Dukla Prague team beaten by the Hoops in their semi-final.
Stein's men recorded a 3-1 aggregate win over the Czechs before going on to stun favourites Inter Milan in the final in Lisbon.
Skipper Masopust, voted European Player of the Year in 1962, now insists Celtic did not deserve to go through.
The 77-year-old broke his 41-year silence on the game to say: "Before we played against the Scots, we had beaten Esbjerg, Anderlecht and Ajax.

"We lost the away match in Glasgow 3-1, although we deserved more from it.
"It was 1-1 after the first half, then we had two big chances but failed to score.
"And then Celtic did it with two quite lucky goals.
"Before the second leg in Prague, we felt we could beat them but they came to defend and we didn't succeed."

Auld, who was in direct opposition to the former Czech international skipper in midfield, was stunned by the comments. He said: "The guy is joking, isn't he?
"We beat them 3-1 at our place but could have scored four or five that night.
"Stevie Chalmers had a good goal disallowed and Willie Wallace hit the bar.
"This sounds like sour grapes to me."

The Czechs came back to level Jimmy Johnstone's opener but Celtic were in control after the break.
Auld added: "What was lucky about our second-half goals?
"Willie Wallace put us 2-1 ahead with a brilliant flick off the outside of his right boot after a great ball forward from Tommy Gemmell.
"And I set up the third when I tricked the Dukla defence at a free-kick. I knocked the ball to the side for Willie to blast it into the net.
"Time seems to have dimmed Masopust's memory bank. Maybe I'll send him a video of the games just to remind him."

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I'm still not confident about getting through the first round as there are some proper juggernauts getting built here. You, Beam and 2mufc0/Theon are looking particularly strong at first glance.
Cheers Pat, but as much as I like my team, I am more on a suicide mission this time around with my personnel and tactics.

For me, gio and harms are also there with a soft spot for michaelf team and his route. Then you will have a few teams who will surprise you when see the team sheet.

So, that's almost everyone. :wenger:

Moby

Dick
Himannv: 1) Pele (Brazil) FIT 2) B. Moore (England) 3) U. Seeler (Germany) 4) B. Robson (England) 5) A. Brehme (Germany) (501) 6) K. Mbappe (France) 7) P. Nedved (Italy) 8) D. Godin (Spain) 9) C. Gentile (Italy) 10) I. Casillas (Spain) 11) M. Coluna (Portugal)

GSTQ: 1) J. Cruyff (Netherlands) 2) G. Muller (Germany) 3) R. Gullit (Netherlands) 4) B. Schweinsteiger (Germany) 5) D. Edwards (England) 6) E. Gerets (Belgium) 7) P. Mcgrath (England) FIT 8) H. Chumpitaz (Peru) 9) N. Santos (Brazil) (540) 10) Fillol 11) Zito

Indnyc: 1) D. Maradona (Italy) 2) Xavi (Spain) 3) L. Thuram (Italy) 4) L. Suarez Miramontes (Spain) 5) D. Law (England) 6) R. Koeman (Netherlands) 7) R. Giggs (England) 8) U. Stielike (Germany) 9) E. Van Der Sar (Netherlands) FIT 10) Socrates 11) S. Marzolini (630)

cubemine: 1) L. Ronaldo (Italy) 2) M. Desailly (France) 3) Z. Zidane (Italy) 4) H. Sanchez (Spain) 5) P. Vieira (England) 6. W. Suurbier (Netherlands) 7. M. Neuer (Germany) (1258??) 8) F. De Boer (Netherlands) 9) D. Alaba (Germany)

2mufc0/Theon: 1) L. Messi (Spain) 2) A. Nesta (Italy) 3) A. Iniesta (Spain) 4) G. Facchetti (Italy) 5) M. Amoros (France) 6) P. Scholes (England) 7) A. Robben (Germany) 8. Rensenbrink (Belgiu) 9. Vidic (England) 10. FIT T. Cerezo (Brazil) 11. J. Chilavert (Argentina) (512)

Pat Mustard: 1) Eusebio (Portugal) 2) R. Carlos (Spain) 3) G. Scirea (Italy) 4) M. Laudrup (Spain) 5) G. Riva (Italy) 6) C. Mozer (France) 7) G. Souness (England) 8) L. Yashin (Russia) 9) G. Buchwald 10) J. Masopust (Czech Republic) FIT 11) Leandro (Brazil) (628)

MJJ: 1) G. Best (England) 2. R. Krol (Netherlands) 3) B. Charlton (England) 4) K.-H. Rummenigge (Germany) 5) E. Davids (Netherlands) (286) 6. K.H. Förster (Germany) 7) Preud'homme (Belgium) 8) D.Deschamps 9. G. Batistuta (Italy) 10. D. Alves (Spain) 11. G. Zambrotta (516?)

berbasloth4: 1) F. Beckenbauer (Germany) 2) Romario (Netherlands) 3) T. Henry (England) 4) J. Tigana (France) 5. F. Cannavaro (1483) 6. L. Blanc (France) 7. J.M. Pfaff (Belgium) 8. M. Ballack (Germany) 9. C. Seedorf (Holland) 10) D. McGrain (Scotland) D. Irwin (England)

Jim Beam: 1) A. Di Stefano (Spain) 2) M. van Basten (Italy) 3) L. Figo (Spain) 4) R. Keane (England) 5. P. Lahm (Germany) 6. M. Trésor (France) 7. R. Baggio (Italy) 8. A. Giresse (France) 9. T. Finney (England) 10. K-H. Schnellinger (Germany) 11. I. Netto (Russia) (323)

EAP: 1) L. Matthaus (Italy) 2) Rivaldo (Spain) 3) Cafu (Italy) 4) Z. Ibrahimovic (France) 5) B. Lizarazu (Germany) 6) W. van Hanegem (Netherlands) 7) Mo Salah (England) 8. B. Laudrup (Scotland) 9. A. Shesternyov (Russia) 10. N. Stiles (England) (1040) 11. W. Schulz (Germany)

harms: 1) F. Baresi (Italy) 3) F. Puskas (Spain) 3) P. R. Falcão (Italy) 4) F. Gento (Spain) 5) J. Stam (England) (127) 6. M. Bossis (France) (62) 7. G. Netzer (Germany) FIT 8. D. Santos (Brazil) 9. N. Goncalves (Uruguay) (3) 10. Jairzinho (Brazil) (14) 11. A. Carrizo (Argentina) (244)

Moby: 1) P. Maldini (Italy) 2) Ronaldinho (Spain) 3) J. Kohler (Italy) 4) P. Breitner (Spain) 5) R. Kopa (France) 6) M. Sammer (Germany) 7) R. van Nistelrooy (England) 8) V. Vasovic (Holland) 9) M. Kaltz (Germany) 10) S. Lerby (Netherlands) FIT 11) Rivelino (497)

Skizzo: 1) Zico (Brazil) 2) O. Ruggeri (Argentina) 3) C. Alberto (Brazil) FIT 4) R. Ferdinand (England) 5) H. Stoichkov (Spain) 6) A. Cabrini (Italy) 7) C. Makelele (Spain) 8) Z. Boniek (Italy) 9. J. Papin (France) (1455) 10. S. Effenberg (Germany)

Sjor Bepo: 1) C. Ronaldo (Spain) 2) F. Rijkaard (Italy) 3) F. Redondo (Spain) 4) D. Beckham (England) 5. B. Vogts (Germany) 6) A. Cole (England) 7) F. Barthez (France) 8) P. Vierchowod (Italy) 9. O. Bierhoff (Austria) 10. Z. Czibor (Hungary) (414)

Gio: 1) Garrincha (Brazil) 2) D. Passarella (Argentina) 3) Didi (Brazil) FIT 4) J. Neeskens (Netherlands) 5) D. Dzajic (France) 6) J. Zanetti (Italy) 7) F. Hierro (Spain) 8) G. Bergomi (Italy) 9. S. Kocsis (Spain) 10. P. Schmeichel (England) (560)

Michealf7: 1) E. Figueroa (Brazil) FIT 2) M. Platini (Italy) 3) H. Krankl (Austria) 4) J. Bozsik (Hungary) (75) 5) O. Blokhin (Ukraine) 6. V. Voronin (Russia) (779) 7. M. Khurtsilava (Georgia) 8. A. Demyanenko (Ukraine) (417) 9. R. Dasayev (Russia) 10. J. Heynckes (Germany) (68)

@Skizzo

Skizzo

Himannv: 1) Pele (Brazil) FIT 2) B. Moore (England) 3) U. Seeler (Germany) 4) B. Robson (England) 5) A. Brehme (Germany) (501) 6) K. Mbappe (France) 7) P. Nedved (Italy) 8) D. Godin (Spain) 9) C. Gentile (Italy) 10) I. Casillas (Spain) 11) M. Coluna (Portugal)

GSTQ: 1) J. Cruyff (Netherlands) 2) G. Muller (Germany) 3) R. Gullit (Netherlands) 4) B. Schweinsteiger (Germany) 5) D. Edwards (England) 6) E. Gerets (Belgium) 7) P. Mcgrath (England) FIT 8) H. Chumpitaz (Peru) 9) N. Santos (Brazil) (540) 10) Fillol 11) Zito

Indnyc: 1) D. Maradona (Italy) 2) Xavi (Spain) 3) L. Thuram (Italy) 4) L. Suarez Miramontes (Spain) 5) D. Law (England) 6) R. Koeman (Netherlands) 7) R. Giggs (England) 8) U. Stielike (Germany) 9) E. Van Der Sar (Netherlands) FIT 10) Socrates 11) S. Marzolini (630)

cubemine: 1) L. Ronaldo (Italy) 2) M. Desailly (France) 3) Z. Zidane (Italy) 4) H. Sanchez (Spain) 5) P. Vieira (England) 6. W. Suurbier (Netherlands) 7. M. Neuer (Germany) (1258??) 8) F. De Boer (Netherlands) 9) D. Alaba (Germany)

2mufc0/Theon: 1) L. Messi (Spain) 2) A. Nesta (Italy) 3) A. Iniesta (Spain) 4) G. Facchetti (Italy) 5) M. Amoros (France) 6) P. Scholes (England) 7) A. Robben (Germany) 8. Rensenbrink (Belgiu) 9. Vidic (England) 10. FIT T. Cerezo (Brazil) 11. J. Chilavert (Argentina) (512)

Pat Mustard: 1) Eusebio (Portugal) 2) R. Carlos (Spain) 3) G. Scirea (Italy) 4) M. Laudrup (Spain) 5) G. Riva (Italy) 6) C. Mozer (France) 7) G. Souness (England) 8) L. Yashin (Russia) 9) G. Buchwald 10) J. Masopust (Czech Republic) FIT 11) Leandro (Brazil) (628)

MJJ: 1) G. Best (England) 2. R. Krol (Netherlands) 3) B. Charlton (England) 4) K.-H. Rummenigge (Germany) 5) E. Davids (Netherlands) (286) 6. K.H. Förster (Germany) 7) Preud'homme (Belgium) 8) D.Deschamps 9. G. Batistuta (Italy) 10. D. Alves (Spain) 11. G. Zambrotta (516?)

berbasloth4: 1) F. Beckenbauer (Germany) 2) Romario (Netherlands) 3) T. Henry (England) 4) J. Tigana (France) 5. F. Cannavaro (1483) 6. L. Blanc (France) 7. J.M. Pfaff (Belgium) 8. M. Ballack (Germany) 9. C. Seedorf (Holland) 10) D. McGrain (Scotland) D. Irwin (England)

Jim Beam: 1) A. Di Stefano (Spain) 2) M. van Basten (Italy) 3) L. Figo (Spain) 4) R. Keane (England) 5. P. Lahm (Germany) 6. M. Trésor (France) 7. R. Baggio (Italy) 8. A. Giresse (France) 9. T. Finney (England) 10. K-H. Schnellinger (Germany) 11. I. Netto (Russia) (323)

EAP: 1) L. Matthaus (Italy) 2) Rivaldo (Spain) 3) Cafu (Italy) 4) Z. Ibrahimovic (France) 5) B. Lizarazu (Germany) 6) W. van Hanegem (Netherlands) 7) Mo Salah (England) 8. B. Laudrup (Scotland) 9. A. Shesternyov (Russia) 10. N. Stiles (England) (1040) 11. W. Schulz (Germany)

harms: 1) F. Baresi (Italy) 3) F. Puskas (Spain) 3) P. R. Falcão (Italy) 4) F. Gento (Spain) 5) J. Stam (England) (127) 6. M. Bossis (France) (62) 7. G. Netzer (Germany) FIT 8. D. Santos (Brazil) 9. N. Goncalves (Uruguay) (3) 10. Jairzinho (Brazil) (14) 11. A. Carrizo (Argentina) (244)

Moby: 1) P. Maldini (Italy) 2) Ronaldinho (Spain) 3) J. Kohler (Italy) 4) P. Breitner (Spain) 5) R. Kopa (France) 6) M. Sammer (Germany) 7) R. van Nistelrooy (England) 8) V. Vasovic (Holland) 9) M. Kaltz (Germany) 10) S. Lerby (Netherlands) FIT 11) Rivelino (497)

Skizzo: 1) Zico (Brazil) 2) O. Ruggeri (Argentina) 3) C. Alberto (Brazil) FIT 4) R. Ferdinand (England) 5) H. Stoichkov (Spain) 6) A. Cabrini (Italy) 7) C. Makelele (Spain) 8) Z. Boniek (Italy) 9. J. Papin (France) (1455) 10. S. Effenberg (Germany) 11) G. Banks (England)

Sjor Bepo: 1) C. Ronaldo (Spain) 2) F. Rijkaard (Italy) 3) F. Redondo (Spain) 4) D. Beckham (England) 5. B. Vogts (Germany) 6) A. Cole (England) 7) F. Barthez (France) 8) P. Vierchowod (Italy) 9. O. Bierhoff (Austria) 10. Z. Czibor (Hungary) (414)

Gio: 1) Garrincha (Brazil) 2) D. Passarella (Argentina) 3) Didi (Brazil) FIT 4) J. Neeskens (Netherlands) 5) D. Dzajic (France) 6) J. Zanetti (Italy) 7) F. Hierro (Spain) 8) G. Bergomi (Italy) 9. S. Kocsis (Spain) 10. P. Schmeichel (England) (560)

Michealf7: 1) E. Figueroa (Brazil) FIT 2) M. Platini (Italy) 3) H. Krankl (Austria) 4) J. Bozsik (Hungary) (75) 5) O. Blokhin (Ukraine) 6. V. Voronin (Russia) (779) 7. M. Khurtsilava (Georgia) 8. A. Demyanenko (Ukraine) (417) 9. R. Dasayev (Russia) 10. J. Heynckes (Germany) (68)

@Šjor Bepo

cubemine

Supports
Liverpool
can someone add my stanley mathews and jordi alba to the list?

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Phil Neal (England) and Bernd Schuster (Spain) will be my next two selections please

Skizzo: 1) Zico (Brazil) 2) O. Ruggeri (Argentina) 3) C. Alberto (Brazil) FIT 4) R. Ferdinand (England) 5) H. Stoichkov (Spain) 6) A. Cabrini (Italy) 7) C. Makelele (Spain) 8) Z. Boniek (Italy) 9. J. Papin (France) (1455) 10. S. Effenberg (Germany) 11) G. Banks (England)

Sjor Bepo: 1) C. Ronaldo (Spain) 2) F. Rijkaard (Italy) 3) F. Redondo (Spain) 4) D. Beckham (England) 5. B. Vogts (Germany) 6) A. Cole (England) 7) F. Barthez (France) 8) P. Vierchowod (Italy) 9. O. Bierhoff (Austria) 10. Z. Czibor (Hungary) (414) 11. R. Perfumo (Argentina)

Gio: 1) Garrincha (Brazil) 2) D. Passarella (Argentina) 3) Didi (Brazil) FIT 4) J. Neeskens (Netherlands) 5) D. Dzajic (France) 6) J. Zanetti (Italy) 7) F. Hierro (Spain) 8) G. Bergomi (Italy) 9. S. Kocsis (Spain) 10. P. Schmeichel (England) (560) 11. H. P. Briegel

Michealf7: 1) E. Figueroa (Brazil) FIT 2) M. Platini (Italy) 3) H. Krankl (Austria) 4) J. Bozsik (Hungary) (75) 5) O. Blokhin (Ukraine) 6. V. Voronin (Russia) (779) 7. M. Khurtsilava (Georgia) 8. A. Demyanenko (Ukraine) (417) 9. R. Dasayev (Russia) 10. J. Heynckes (Germany) (68) 11. P. Neal (England) 12. B. Schuster (Spain) (252)

@Gio

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Willy van Moer! Nice to see him again. I'm intrigued at how you're going to use him though. IIRC the role that he peaked in club football was that of an attacking midfielder; and his little resurgence of the 1980 won't be counted in this draft.

Moby

Dick
Willy van Moer! Nice to see him again. I'm intrigued at how you're going to use him though. IIRC the role that he peaked in club football was that of an attacking midfielder; and his little resurgence of the 1980 won't be counted in this draft.
Sorry to burst your bubble but he's probably just picked him to land in Belgium and have easy access to England, Germany, Netherlands and France when it comes to reinforcements. :D

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

EAP: 1) L. Matthaus (Italy) 2) Rivaldo (Spain) 3) Cafu (Italy) 4) Z. Ibrahimovic (France) 5) B. Lizarazu (Germany) 6) W. van Hanegem (Netherlands) 7) Mo Salah (England) 8. B. Laudrup (Scotland) 9. A. Shesternyov (Russia) 10. N. Stiles (England) (1040) 11. W. Schulz (Germany) 12. A. Hansen (England) (30)

harms: 1) F. Baresi (Italy) 3) F. Puskas (Spain) 3) P. R. Falcão (Italy) 4) F. Gento (Spain) 5) J. Stam (England) (127) 6. M. Bossis (France) (62) 7. G. Netzer (Germany) FIT 8. D. Santos (Brazil) 9. N. Goncalves (Uruguay) (3) 10. Jairzinho (Brazil) (14) 11. A. Carrizo (Argentina) (244) 12. L. Cubilla (Uruguay) (24)

Moby: 1) P. Maldini (Italy) 2) Ronaldinho (Spain) 3) J. Kohler (Italy) 4) P. Breitner (Spain) 5) R. Kopa (France) 6) M. Sammer (Germany) 7) R. van Nistelrooy (England) 8) V. Vasovic (Holland) 9) M. Kaltz (Germany) 10) S. Lerby (Netherlands) FIT 11) Rivelino (497) 12) L. Mazurkiewicz (Uruguay)

Skizzo: 1) Zico (Brazil) 2) O. Ruggeri (Argentina) 3) C. Alberto (Brazil) FIT 4) R. Ferdinand (England) 5) H. Stoichkov (Spain) 6) A. Cabrini (Italy) 7) C. Makelele (Spain) 8) Z. Boniek (Italy) 9. J. Papin (France) (1455) 10. S. Effenberg (Germany) 11) G. Banks (England) 12. W. van Moer (Belgium)

Sjor Bepo: 1) C. Ronaldo (Spain) 2) F. Rijkaard (Italy) 3) F. Redondo (Spain) 4) D. Beckham (England) 5. B. Vogts (Germany) 6) A. Cole (England) 7) F. Barthez (France) 8) P. Vierchowod (Italy) 9. O. Bierhoff (Austria) 10. Z. Czibor (Hungary) (414) 11. R. Perfumo (Argentina) 12. A. Spencer (Uruguay)

Gio: 1) Garrincha (Brazil) 2) D. Passarella (Argentina) 3) Didi (Brazil) FIT 4) J. Neeskens (Netherlands) 5) D. Dzajic (France) 6) J. Zanetti (Italy) 7) F. Hierro (Spain) 8) G. Bergomi (Italy) 9. S. Kocsis (Spain) 10. P. Schmeichel (England) (560) 11. H. P. Briegel (Germany) 12. E. Abidal (France)

Michealf7: 1) E. Figueroa (Brazil) FIT 2) M. Platini (Italy) 3) H. Krankl (Austria) 4) J. Bozsik (Hungary) (75) 5) O. Blokhin (Ukraine) 6. V. Voronin (Russia) (779) 7. M. Khurtsilava (Georgia) 8. A. Demyanenko (Ukraine) (417) 9. R. Dasayev (Russia) 10. J. Heynckes (Germany) (68) 11. P. Neal (England) 12. B. Schuster (Spain) (252)

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Jim Beam: 1) A. Di Stefano (Spain) 2) M. van Basten (Italy) 3) L. Figo (Spain) 4) R. Keane (England) 5. P. Lahm (Germany) 6. M. Trésor (France) 7. R. Baggio (Italy) 8. A. Giresse (France) 9. T. Finney (England) 10. K-H. Schnellinger (Germany) 11. I. Netto (Russia) FIT 12) A. Roma (Argentina) (353)

EAP: 1) L. Matthaus (Italy) 2) Rivaldo (Spain) 3) Cafu (Italy) 4) Z. Ibrahimovic (France) 5) B. Lizarazu (Germany) 6) W. van Hanegem (Netherlands) 7) Mo Salah (England) 8. B. Laudrup (Scotland) 9. A. Shesternyov (Russia) 10. N. Stiles (England) (1040) 11. W. Schulz (Germany) 12. A. Hansen (England)

harms: 1) F. Baresi (Italy) 3) F. Puskas (Spain) 3) P. R. Falcão (Italy) 4) F. Gento (Spain) 5) J. Stam (England) (127) 6. M. Bossis (France) (62) 7. G. Netzer (Germany) FIT 8. D. Santos (Brazil) 9. N. Goncalves (Uruguay) (3) 10. Jairzinho (Brazil) (14) 11. A. Carrizo (Argentina) (244) 12. L. Cubilla (Uruguay)

Moby: 1) P. Maldini (Italy) 2) Ronaldinho (Spain) 3) J. Kohler (Italy) 4) P. Breitner (Spain) 5) R. Kopa (France) 6) M. Sammer (Germany) 7) R. van Nistelrooy (England) 8) V. Vasovic (Holland) 9) M. Kaltz (Germany) 10) S. Lerby (Netherlands) FIT 11) Rivelino (497) 12) L. Mazurkiewicz (Uruguay)

Skizzo: 1) Zico (Brazil) 2) O. Ruggeri (Argentina) 3) C. Alberto (Brazil) FIT 4) R. Ferdinand (England) 5) H. Stoichkov (Spain) 6) A. Cabrini (Italy) 7) C. Makelele (Spain) 8) Z. Boniek (Italy) 9. J. Papin (France) (1455) 10. S. Effenberg (Germany) 11) G. Banks (England) 12. W. van Moer (Belgium)

Sjor Bepo: 1) C. Ronaldo (Spain) 2) F. Rijkaard (Italy) 3) F. Redondo (Spain) 4) D. Beckham (England) 5. B. Vogts (Germany) 6) A. Cole (England) 7) F. Barthez (France) 8) P. Vierchowod (Italy) 9. O. Bierhoff (Austria) 10. Z. Czibor (Hungary) (414) 11. R. Perfumo (Argentina) 12. A. Spencer (Uruguay)

Gio: 1) Garrincha (Brazil) 2) D. Passarella (Argentina) 3) Didi (Brazil) FIT 4) J. Neeskens (Netherlands) 5) D. Dzajic (France) 6) J. Zanetti (Italy) 7) F. Hierro (Spain) 8) G. Bergomi (Italy) 9. S. Kocsis (Spain) 10. P. Schmeichel (England) (560) 11. H. P. Briegel (Germany) 12. E. Abidal (France)

Pat_Mustard

Cheers Pat, but as much as I like my team, I am more on a suicide mission this time around with my personnel and tactics.

For me, gio and harms are also there with a soft spot for michaelf team and his route. Then you will have a few teams who will surprise you when see the team sheet.

So, that's almost everyone. :wenger:
:lol: Looking forward to seeing this suicide tactic! Yep, far too many quality teams here for my liking.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Why was he banned? Finally crossed the limit number of times one can skip updating the list?