The Sky News Thread

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Is there a thread needed for this channel? I don't watch it but if it's taking over from Chris Morris in the comedy world I need a place to see these gems

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Sam Kiley and Dominic Waghorn are decent enough on foreign affairs, and Faisal Islam is excellent on domestic politics. I'd like if they had a separate 'world/international news' channel like BBC, pretty sure they could do a good job of it.

redtilded121

Sam Kiley and Dominic Waghorn are decent enough on foreign affairs, and Faisal Islam is excellent on domestic politics. I'd like if they had a separate 'world/international news' channel like BBC, pretty sure they could do a good job of it.
ironically the beeb are thinking of doing the the opposite possibly getting rid of the worldnews channel-costcutting-

stubie

Al Jazeera is far superior than Sky News these days

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Al Jazeera is far superior than Sky News these days
Have to agree, love the way you get reports from places like Niger or Uruguay that never make the mainstream international news.

Abizzz

Sky's doing it's best to become Boris' mouthpiece as fast as possible.
Boris could take a shit on the steps of Downing street and Beth Rigby would explain how it's a act of genius to establish dominance in one of the EU's capitals. Where did Faisal Islam go?

DavidDeSchmikes

Sky's doing it's best to become Boris' mouthpiece as fast as possible.
Boris could take a shit on the steps of Downing street and Beth Rigby would explain how it's a act of genius to establish dominance in one of the EU's capitals. Where did Faisal Islam go?
BBC, Economics Editor

Abizzz

30 seconds into the election and Sky News already cuts off Corbyn before he finishes his sentence for Emirates advertisement :lol::lol::lol:

This is gonna be fun. Sky, Telegraph, Mail etc. must really be loosing it. They've already thrown every piece of nastiness they have in them at him and he's still standing. I hope they reap the nastiness they sow.

Abizzz

30 seconds into the election and Sky News already cuts off Corbyn before he finishes his sentence for Emirates advertisement :lol::lol::lol:

This is gonna be fun. Sky, Telegraph, Mail etc. must really be loosing it. They've already thrown every piece of nastiness they have in them at him and he's still standing. I hope they reap the nastiness they sow.
I was a bit fast to condemn them there. They replayed it again and again afterwards and up to now are giving him decent air time: