Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
What is the maximum limit for players in squad? I am stuck with many unneeded players who are on transfer ban.

Also @Damien , I did manage to sign Hulk finally. The fecker agreed to sign second time around :)

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
What is the maximum limit for players in squad? I am stuck with many unneeded players who are on transfer ban.

Also @Damien , I did manage to sign Hulk finally. The fecker agreed to sign second time around :)
No limits in mk.1 league. mk2 has a 35 limit. Dunno which you're in.

The Man Himself

No limits in mk.1 league. mk2 has a 35 limit. Dunno which you're in.
I am managing Plymouth in div. 2 in a league. Hosted by Damo. Dunno which it is. A transfer of buying a player failed for me and it was mentioned that either the selling team had less than 21 players (they had 23) or I have reached maximum players limit or there are too few GK. That player was not GK.

EDIT: It might be first reason. The minimum 20 players limit might be for outfield players. They have 3 GKs in 23. Ah well.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Available For Loan:

Stefan Bell
Plays for Mainz
22 years old
85 rated
D(RC)

or

Tavares Fabinho
Plays for Monaco
20 years old
86 rated
D,DM,M(R)

Is not cup tied.

Last edited:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I am managing Plymouth in div. 2 in a league. Hosted by Damo. Dunno which it is. A transfer of buying a player failed for me and it was mentioned that either the selling team had less than 21 players (they had 23) or I have reached maximum players limit or there are too few GK. That player was not GK.

EDIT: It might be first reason. The minimum 20 players limit might be for outfield players. They have 3 GKs in 23. Ah well.
Loan players could be the issue with buying from a club (inflates the squad number), you're in the 1st league too, so no limits or anything.

The Man Himself

Available For Loan:

Stefan Bell
22 years old
85 rated
D(RC)

Is not cup tied.
Would have been interested. I am looking for a D(RC). I already have 3 players in my team on loan though and they are needed :(

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

That's great :) Congrats. Don't know how much money you've got but if you're interested in more signings, I've got a few names on my shortlist that could do a good job for you and strengthen your first team.

The Man Himself

That's great :) Congrats. Don't know how much money you've got but if you're interested in more signings, I've got a few names on my shortlist that could do a good job for you and strengthen your first team.
I have got money for 2-3 more decent signings. Not 3 actually, 2. If you can PM me the shortlist there, I will try for them. Looking for a CM and/or AM and a D(RC).

Varun

Staff
@RedSky Start of season came at The worst possible time mate. My new job means I Only get back Home by 8pm And been going through the worst phase of my life on the personal front. :(

Didnt even notice the new season had started. Log in to SM from the bus in the morning and that's it. Almost 2mil in wages, well and truly screwed. Will need to sell but finding out The Time and the will to Research 50 odd players doesnt look like happening.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
@RedSky Start of season came at The worst possible time mate. My new job means I Only get back Home by 8pm And been going through the worst phase of my life on the personal front. :(

Didnt even notice the new season had started. Log in to SM from the bus in the morning and that's it. Almost 2mil in wages, well and truly screwed. Will need to sell but finding out The Time and the will to Research 50 odd players doesnt look like happening.
tbh, Reading managed fine last season despite not loaning anyone out. Just means you'll need to sell a few to keep out of the red.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Everyone else get ridiculous counter-offers for Koke or was it just me?