Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This Weekend:
Total Goals:
Assists: 2
Yellows:
MOTM:
4 (Messi - 10, Lacazette - 9.9, Martial - 8.9, Memphis - 8.5)
Total Mins: 1797 (average 52.85 per player so far)

Still four more to go, though Chambers is unlikely to play. @RedSky can you go to New Zealand every weekend please?

MJJ

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Ahh okay, I was interested in him due to his stats a month or so back but then saw that he seemed to have hit a slump for some reason so shortlisted him instead of signing him.
Hmm. I've taken plenty of risks in the transfer market over the last few weeks. Signed loads based on a couple of games.

I may have been a bit rash!

gaz1185

Any care to elaborate on the transfer system in SM these days. Apparently a 5.69m player + 528k is more than 6.2m cash + a 290k player

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Any care to elaborate on the transfer system in SM these days. Apparently a 5.69m player + 528k is more than 6.2m cash + a 290k player
It boils down to the valuation of the player you are trading in the eyes of the opposing chairman. The 528k valued player is obviously valued higher at the club receiving him

gaz1185

It boils down to the valuation of the player you are trading in the eyes of the opposing chairman. The 528k valued player is obviously valued higher at the club receiving him
The opposing chairman only ever values the player offered at his current valuation, it's only the valuation in the eyes of 'Your' chairman that ever changes.

Damien

Staff
Most goals scored by a single player in Division 1: Ibrahimovic (43) - S7

Messi's scored 26 in 18 games this season. He's got a slight chance of hitting Ibrahimovic's record but it'll be tough.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
ffs left Yedlin at RB instead of Rafael for his return to OT. Not that result would have changed I think, still.

Damien

Staff
Simon Mullock saying we're poised to sign Depay. Says we've been scouting him for more than two years and have a very close relationship between him and his agent. Apparently we've sent a delegation to visit PSV every month this season. This week we've spent a lot of time with his agent.
:(

Damien

Staff
3:1 victory over Crystal Palace. Fielded a strong side as I'm prioritising finishing in the top four over winning the Shield, so Spurs should comfortably win Tuesday's game.