Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
10 points clear of 5th with my win today, keep her going! Damo has league won, give yourself a new tagline Damo!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm taking things one game at a time but as it stands you're the favourite for the title by miles. You've only got one competition to focus on while I'm currently in four - most likely three after Tuesday

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Stayin up, staying up. Spurs stayinnnn up.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I'm taking things one game at a time but as it stands you're the favourite for the title by miles. You've only got one competition to focus on while I'm currently in four - most likely three after Tuesday
Damo Mourinho plz

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Signed Mbaye Niang for 6m.

That's probably it as far as transfers go for this season. Quite happy with the squad and blend of youth and experience.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Hello! Back in Auckland and disappearing again tomorrow as I head east and south! How's tricks? I'm chilling on a balcony in the sun over looking the ocean. :D
You have any interest in cricket? New Zealand play cricket world cup quarterfinal on 21st in Wellington and if they win as expected, semis at the picturesque Eden Park, Auckland. It will be vs South Africa so will be a cracker.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
In quarters of both cups now, Aston Villa. Such stark contrast to my league form.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
You have any interest in cricket? New Zealand play cricket world cup quarterfinal on 21st in Wellington and if they win as expected, semis at the picturesque Eden Park, Auckland. It will be vs South Africa so will be a cracker.
Just had an amazing day. But not interested in cricket m'afraid and i'll be in Hobbiton on the 21st.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Southampton at home tonight. Problem is my squad's fitness isn't great so I'd be pleasantly surprised if I could manage a victory
I'm without my captain, Henderson, and De Bruyne. Some of my squad is quite low on fitness, but I can't really rotate with Henderson and De Bruyne out injured.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
3:1 win over Southampton. Forest and Arsenal drew and Chelsea lost so now 17 points clear of fifth.

And what's with the influx of friend requests today? I've had 3 so far today :lol: