Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Is there any point in having a backup keeper? Does the keeper ever get injured/sent off?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
My unbeaten run comes to an end. I kind of expected it with Pedro out. Falcao sent off after 19 minutes too, the git. I have to make more changes again now

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
My unbeaten run comes to an end. I kind of expected it with Pedro out. Falcao sent off after 19 minutes too, the git. I have to make more changes again now
Falcao cost you that

The Stain

Drew with Arsenal. 8-2 shots on target for me but he had an offside goal, happy enough.

gaz1185

Everyone at City (mk2) is going to be sold tonight, if anyone wants to make a bid go for it. If P/Ex, players under 25 only please :D

Varun

Staff
Ah feck. Didnt expect to get outbid at all after going up to 24mil. Bloody Trionz :mad:

The Stain

So, Fekir did feck all in his cameo for France and went up by 3, does that mean Klaassen, who just scored, will go up by 7?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Through to the semis of the Shield with a 4-1 win. I face Bens Darlington in the Semis, he's due a result against me given our track record in previous Cup games.

Varun

Staff
Decided to check my run of results seeing as I was recently next to Damo and wow. 9 game winless streak. :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Decided to check my run of results seeing as I was recently next to Damo and wow. 9 game winless streak. :lol:
Wow.

Your league results:

My league results:

Tonight's game against Blackburn is huge while Newcastle are at home to City. Messi's one yellow away from suspension and I'm playing Newcastle on Sunday so might need to rest him.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
8 cleansheets for United compared to 2 for Arsenal. Of my 18 wins, 13 have been by more than one goal margin. Of your 9 wins, 6 have been by more than one goal margin so pretty similar.

You failed to score in one match - against me - while I've scored in every match so far. In 9 matches you've scored once, while that is just 3 matches for me.

My team has conceded more than one goal in just four matches, while that stat is 11 for you.