The spirit of this team

FujiVice

Best since Fergie left for me. Regardless of what happens in May, everyone is for the team at the minute, and its great to see.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Could see the team spirit after the final whistle

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
That's what has impressed me a lot. This is the massive improvement and it's amazing to watch as I haven't seen this for years!

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
They are starting to believe in themselves, and it shows on the pitch

Jev

Yeah, that Bailly video was fantastic. Really looks like they're gelling as a group and believing in themselves.

Woodzy

So good to see. Few games away yet but if we can beat Liverpool I’ll start to believe.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
There is a togetherness and hunger about this team that has been absent for God knows how long. A winning mentality we haven't seen since Fergie was in charge

The fans are beginning to believe we're in a title race, and what's infinitely more important, the players are starting to believe it too.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
Toronto FC!
The only time ive seen team spirit good post fergie was under jose before sanchez signed.. now the lads are buzzing and demanding more from each other

el3mel

I damn love the current squad. It's fantastic. Quality and mentality all together in them.

RedDevilRoshi

They are playing as a team which is the most pleasing aspect. The way they celebrated with Bailly at FT, following his heroic block at the end which could prove to be gigantic in this title race, had me smiling from ear to ear. They are in this together.

DeGea

Great team spirit. This is not spoken about enough. Crucial to a title-winning team.

SER19

The absolute state of the anti ole brigade. Must just be watching with blindfolds by now.

The problem is that now they'll pretend anything but a title is failure this season and I think its a season to soon.

But the question about his job shouldn't be asked again this season

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The lads know they are capable of silverware this season.

acnumber9

Really good to see and really important too. The team definitely has more of a winning feel to it. For too long you got the impression they came off the pitch not really caring whether we won or lost. It doesn’t feel like that at the moment.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They're playing for Ole, you can't doubt that now.
Absolutely. Say what you want about Ole, but he really has instilled some clear belief in holding onto games we’re winning AND scoring late to win games.

Never had that under Mourinho.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Been a while since I've seen a reaction like that from the players to 3 points

Real Name

Best since Fergie left for me. Regardless of what happens in May, everyone is for the team at the minute, and its great to see.
First of all a great thread!
Second, while I was watching United during Fergie time I genuinely had goosebumps. I had those in times since Ole took over but it would disapear quickly but I think they're here to stay now.

This team is going places! It's obvious spirit is sky high and the mood in the dressing room is excellent. Its like we made a shift in mentality together with the way we play. Team believes in themselves and has a lot of confidence.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Watching it on Sky Sports it seemed like Bruno was the one to go to Eric Bailly and the others joined in after.

Bruno is such a leader, this is going to big Bailly such a boost.

I was celebrating like mad too, haven't felt like this since the Fergie days.

Robertd0803

Hopefully the Bailly celebrations will be this seasons equivilant of the Craven Cottage celebrations in 2007 after Ronnies late winner.