• Skizzo/Pat 1-0 Stobzilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skizzo/Pat 3-0 Stobzilla

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
That was pant shittingly close, it had that feeling of a final in the 1st round. Neither team deserved to go out at this stage. Not least yours and Pat's thank you for playing fair (mostly)

I hate that one of us had to go out.

Well done on the 6000th post as well !

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Shameful. This is the shielding at the corner flag of Caf Drafting, the shepherding out of play. The shuffling forward of the wall.
:lol: Congratulations mate! I was very pessimistic after the draw as Skizzo will testify as I felt you had the best side in the draft, so I'm happy this was so close, and moreso that Moreno and Pedernera avoided getting mistaken for sheep :)

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Confession time, I wrote a piece going into detail as to why Gentile wouldn't get the best of a peak Maradona.

Until I realised I was playing Skizzo/Pat, not Sjor/Physiocrat and then I promptly shit it.

Skizzo

That was pant shittingly close, it had that feeling of a final in the 1st round. Neither team deserved to go out at this stage. Not least yours and Pat's thank you for playing fair (mostly)

I hate that one of us had to go out.

Well done on the 6000th post as well !
Every draft needs a little mud slinging :p wasn't too much to pick at though really. Great players, and set up, you have.

I did do a write up on Konsel, and thought about "attacking" him, but deleted it after typing it out. Twice :lol:

You definitely have a great base to build off going forward.

And cheers. Wonder how many of my posts are draft related :D

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Every draft needs a little mud slinging :p wasn't too much to pick at though really. Great players, and set up, you have.

I did do a write up on Konsel, and thought about "attacking" him, but deleted it after typing it out. Twice :lol:

You definitely have a great base to build off going forward.

And cheers. Wonder how many of my posts are draft related :D
Agreed on the mud slinging, with that sentiment in mind. I leave you with this.