The True Geordie

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
First time I've heard of Andrew Tate. Googled him. Wish I hadn't. What a bellend. Is he famous too? We are going down the shitter.
what colour is your bugatti mate?

phelans shorts

A lot of bluster over this. Shit ‘joke’, sponsored dropped him, he apologised. Time to move on?
But the right wingers got hold of it and are using it as an attempt to smear the “woke” lot even though the person/cult leader attacking it are off to the right.

It’s a ludicrous situation to be Frank.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Maybe because most people don't have a clue who he is. I'm happily in that boat.
You'd hope so! But I went to my kids school meeting the other week and one of the topics was the dangers of watching Andrew Tate videos

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Here's the highlights for anyone, like me, who can't be arsed to sit through a 20minute video featuring this cnut.

:lol:

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Here's the highlights for anyone, like me, who can't be arsed to sit through a 20minute video featuring this cnut.

I think someone mentioned wanting to post the apology video in the "Hypernormalisation" thread and now I see why :lol: "Don't forget to hit that like button" :lol:

ElBarto

Don't forget to hit that like button if you enjoyed it (my crocodile tears performance) and subscribe

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I actually used to like true geordie. Not watched his stuff in years though it seems he’s come quite along way from his fifa videos and ranting about Newcastle.

I stopped watching as soon as that posh twat he’s partnered with joined him as he really gets on my nerves.

poleglass red

I think it's more a clumsily attempt at trying to be edgy and funny whilst trying to mock a much maligned figure, who he thought by doing so would get him kudos. Don't watch the chap, so not sure if maybe he has done this before, but on that comment alone, I'd bin that, in the don't do that again and apologise and move on. What you say has consequences, whether it comes from a bad place or not. These podcasters are all trying to stay relevant, by being edgy and different, that's a fine balancing act and in this instance its backfired on him big time.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Some people might have liked true Geordie in the past some might still watch his content but I’m glad to know that nobody has ever liked that posh cnut Lawrence McKenna here. I’m in the same boat. There’s is something about that guy so repulsive and obnoxious.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He was struggling with sponsors before this. Really put his foot in it this time.

Kaos

Some people might have liked true Geordie in the past some might still watch his content but I’m glad to know that nobody has ever liked that posh cnut Lawrence McKenna here. I’m in the same boat. There’s is something about that guy so repulsive and obnoxious.
Yeah, he's a bit like his Richard Hammond. Just a spineless little weasel who rides on the back of his success, passively agreeing with him on everything and proverbially jerking him off at any given opportunity. McKenna's wife and child are Muslim themselves, so this whole episode has really amped up the **** game for him.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
He was struggling with sponsors before this.
I had no idea the recent lack of roundtables (which is why I stopped even occasionally checking out his twitch channel) was caused by a lack of funding/ sponsorship.

What happened there?

It looks like he may have to go down the right wing grifter route after this "Free Speech" , "Cancel Culture" etc because I can't see how he can fund the his channel without the likes of Gymshark and Pokerstars ( I've never watched his poker content but I'm pretty sure they streamed frequently).

phelans shorts

I had no idea the recent lack of roundtables (which is why I stopped even occasionally checking out his twitch channel) was caused by a lack of funding/ sponsorship.

What happened there?

It looks like he may have to go down the right wing grifter route after this "Free Speech" , "Cancel Culture" etc because I can't see how he can fund the his channel without the likes of Gymshark and Pokerstars ( I've never watched his poker content but I'm pretty sure they streamed frequently).
I’m not sure this will work when the “enemy” in this case is Tate and his followers, who’s way to the right of him

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I’m not sure this will work when the “enemy” in this case is Tate and his followers, who’s way to the right of him
Yeah I agree with that but it's the only audience left for him really and the vast majority of them will think he's being cancelled by "the woke mob" instead of Tates cult.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Andrew Tate recently converted to Islam. Geordie said that if he wanted to prove it, he could blow himself up.
Yea that's a bit of a bad joke but nothing horrible since Tate is an ass himself. What made it much worse was that shitty non-apology.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Well that's him fecked then.

Plus all the other guys who made money from their productions.

Especially Lawrence as he is a massive twat and extremely unlikeable so his media career is likely finished... Silver linings and all that.

Judas

Open to offers
I didn't expect this level of fallout to be honest. Feel bad for all the innocent parties who will suffer for their bosses stupidity.

I pretty much stopped watching the kickoff once it went to Twitch anyway, only ever really watched the Youtube highlights occasionally.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
This is what happens when you go against an alpha male like Tate

Come at the King, you better not miss

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I didn't expect this level of fallout to be honest. Feel bad for all the innocent parties who will suffer for their bosses stupidity.

I pretty much stopped watching the kickoff once it went to Twitch anyway, only ever really watched the Youtube highlights occasionally.
Yeah to be honest, when I saw the offending comments, and then his 'apology', I thought he might lose a sponsor at the most but the social media frenzy will blow over in a couple of days and he would then quietly get on with his life. Didn't expect almost all of his main sponsors drop him immediately.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Yeah to be honest, when I saw the offending comments, and then his 'apology', I thought he might lose a sponsor at the most but the social media frenzy will blow over in a couple of days and he would then quietly get on with his life. Didn't expect almost all of his main sponsors drop him immediately.
Maybe the 'threshold' for getting cancelled is lower if there's a pre-existing consensus that the content creator is a twat and/or is already creating a toxic environment in general anyway.

Not saying this necessarily existed with TG and those around him (Laurence) but he has at least had his fair share of petty YouTube drama that he's surely too old and you'd think his target audience would be too old for as well.

Bwuk

Makes me glad that Laurence McKennas career will be in the bin. Toxic clown.