The True Geordie

Sigma

Great Youtube channel about a guy from Newcastle talking about football. Talks a lot of sense and is a funny guy, if you wanna check him out here's his review on the Liverpool game.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Top bloke, love his fifa videos

dustfingers

Supports
MMC
The first half was like your walking into your grand parents having sex. No one wanna talk about it afterwards. :lol:

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I remember his rant video on Nile Ranger bcouple years back. He had around 300 subs then.

Fair play to him.

U99ted

Generally find him entertaining. Didn't bother to watch the "Moyes Lives On" video though.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yeah ive watched him for awhile now, he does have good knowledge of football so he's good to listen to his reviews of games.

Raw

Always watch his videos, great channel. He's constantly saying that it'll be a massive failure if United fail to challenge for the title, and he's absolutely right.

Unlikely lad

I love that guy. Answered one of my mates saying sorry after he said his drinking offended him :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Him and Spencer FC are quite good as they actually know about Football. It's quite sad how many of the 'biggest' Fifa youtubers don't have a clue about some players who are easily known if you watch football monthly let alone weekly.

His analysis and Fifa videos are great, love how pissed off he gets at scripting.

Can't stand him. I'm sure he talks some sense but his "I'm-so-knowledgable-and-here-I-am-in-yer-fecking-face-obnoxiousy-shouting" attitude is so tiresome.

justboy68

I've been watching his videos for quite a while. When it comes to football opinions you're never going to agree with everything someone says but in general he's pretty good and provides quite a nice short round up of things. It's funny how he has to bite his tongue every time Pardew gets a big result with Palace.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He's shouting a bit much in the video on this page, isn't he?

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I remember his rant video on Nile Ranger bcouple years back. He had around 300 subs then.

Fair play to him.
The way he talks about Nile Ranger is the funniest thing he does. He believes a polished turd would be more useful than that guy as a footballer :lol:

...aka Las Cortinas

has no mates
Top lad. The sort of funny fecker who'd be a good laugh in the boozer. Plus, he has a decent beard which automatically gets him Brownie points.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Top lad. The sort of funny fecker who'd be a good laugh in the boozer. Plus, he has a decent beard which automatically gets him Brownie points.
Yep, I also enjoy his work, and agree with him most of the time. He'd be good on a night out.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
His rage quitting when playing Ultimate Team and Shearer's Road To glory are legendary. When Newcastle played horribly last season he started to call them 'useless sacks of shite".

Maybe someday he'll start streaming Fifa on Twitch or Hitbox. That would epic lulz with all the 4chan raids plus his ranting.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I enjoyed him better before the money and fame. Nile Ranger rants were brilliant, also hilarious when Newcastle lost to some League One team in the FA Cup.

Trizy

Been subscribed for quite a while now, currently one of my favorite youtubers. He's a gaming channel too if you wanna check that out.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Haven't watched his vids for ages, long before his 'new look'. I think I'll be tuning in for his next one though.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I liked him at the beginning better, much more funnier and authentic.
It's the same with basically all these youtubers and bloggers. Once they have the attention of many and the money is coming in all they do is acting the way they know their audience is expecting it. Which makes it not only less authentic but also less entertaining as they simply overdo it with their raging/jokes/hating etc.

Sigma

It's the same with basically all these youtubers and bloggers. Once they have the attention of many and the money is coming in all they do is acting the way they know their audience is expecting it. Which makes it not only less authentic but also less entertaining as they simply overdo it with their raging/jokes/hating etc.
Although I don't think True Geordie is one of those youtubers.