The True Geordie

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

love the guy, what a legend! newcastle opponents are my second team just so i can see him being pissed off on youtube :D

Needham

He will never ever top the last couple of sentences of his Nile Ranger vid.

Needham

What was that then?
Just something about gangster rappers and Ranger being a see you next Tuesday. But there was authentic satanic hate in his tone of voice. Can't upload vids on this aged iPad, sorry. Anyway, it amused me.

Sigma

love the guy, what a legend! newcastle opponents are my second team just so i can see him being pissed off on youtube :D
He's brilliant. And he sees through the media nonsense with Rooney.

m1y2

Thumbs up for the deliberate choice of thumbnails which consist him drinking random booz. He's a real legend :-D

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, he's found his niche. Can't really find myself watching more than a handful of his videos though, they all literally seem the same.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United
Yeah, he's found his niche. Can't really find myself watching more than a handful of his videos though, they all literally seem the same.
They sure as feck all basically start the same - "WHAT's gannin on everybody, TRUE Geordie, BACK again, and Newcastle United have LOST --" From there there's only so many ways of saying we're shite :(

Tyrion

They sure as feck all basically start the same - "WHAT's gannin on everybody, TRUE Geordie, BACK again, and Newcastle United have LOST --" From there there's only so many ways of saying we're shite :(
Doesn't stop us from bitching about LVG. :devil:

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Can't wait for the toon to gan doon and not come back.

Raw

Pretty scathing review of our win at Liverpool:

Also made a video of what he'd do if he was in charge of United:

stevoc

Wait so hundreds of thousands of people watch this guys videos on a regular basis.

Jesus.

Tyrion

I am getting pretty tired of the idea that some people saying United are playing crap is some kind of big revelation to United fans. As if we can't see what's actually happening. We know the team is crap.