The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'd probably have voted for Trump 12 months ago, but he's clearly getting more and more paranoid as the job takes its toll. I give him another 12 months max before he's impeached, taken out or resigns.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
E g r e g I o u s? You never hear that word on Fox. You say it means "not good, but sort of OK, not too bad either"? Right? OK I can live with that. E g r ...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What are you asking? Narrow your question?

Would you want to spend an hour with someone who was 'leftist' two years ago?
Would you today?
I take people as individuals, so yes, and yes...

As for my question, you say the left, who are you taking about specifically? And you say full retard, wtf does that mean? I keep hearing statements like these and it means nothing to me. So what does it mean to you?

Fergies Gum

Trump has retweeted a post of Posobiec, who is a high profile alt right member, conspiracy theorist, involved with Russian propaganda and without doubt one of the nastiest members of this movement.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I take people as individuals, so yes, and yes...

As for my question, you say the left, who are you taking about specifically? And you say full retard, wtf does that mean? I keep hearing statements like these and it means nothing to me. So what does it mean to you?
'Full Retard' is a movie line. "You never go full retard" so I probably should have qualified the first time.

If you don't believe the left has shifted to ridiculous proportions then we'll never agree.

American politics are center right and right. They have no left of center party on a global measure. But their ultra leftist groundswell is ridiculous and wouldn't be tolerated anywhere. They're nuts.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Trump has retweeted a post of Posobiec, who is a high profile alt right member, conspiracy theorist, involved with Russian propaganda and without doubt one of the nastiest members of this movement.

What does he imply here? That all of the the victims were white alt-righters? The shooters were black leftist feminist vegan homosexuals? Help me out here.

Fergies Gum

What does he imply here? That all of the the victims were white alt-righters? The shooters were black leftist feminist vegan homosexuals? Help me out here.
He's implying that the Chicago gun violence is out of control with the large number of deaths and that the media are not bothered with the violence being instigated by African Americans who are killing other African Americans in gang violence.

This was one of Trump's favourite talking points in the election campaign. He used to like yapping out about how he would be the law and order president who would deal with the Chicago gun violence.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
He's implying that the Chicago gun violence is out of control with the large number of deaths and that the media are not bothered with the violence being instigated by African Americans who are killing other African Americans in gang violence.

This was one of Trump's favourite talking points in the election campaign. He used to like yapping out about how he would be the law and order president who would deal with the Chicago gun violence.
So it's just classic whataboutism, got it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
'Full Retard' is a movie line. "You never go full retard" so I probably should have qualified the first time.

If you don't believe the left has shifted to ridiculous proportions then we'll never agree.

American politics are center right and right. They have no left of center party on a global measure. But their ultra leftist groundswell is ridiculous and wouldn't be tolerated anywhere. They're nuts.
Ok you've answered, I'm sure there's a bit of overlap where we agree, but I'm not american or incredibly political so I'll leave it at that.

Fergies Gum

Kelly needs to have a word with Dan Scavino, who is likely showing these Twitter posts to Trump and to get permission to retweet them.

Find it hard to believe that its Trump who is behind all this on his own and is spending his spare time glued to his phone looking for Twitter content.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Somebody take this guy out already.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Kelly needs to have a word with Dan Scavino, who is likely showing these Twitter posts to Trump and to get permission to retweet them.

Find it hard to believe that its Trump who is behind all this on his own and is spending his spare time glued to his phone looking for Twitter content.
Imagine being paid on the tax payer money to shit post on twitter.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout

I wouldn't be surprised.

Fergies Gum

Last edited:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Ah yes, those crazy far left extremists and their nutty demands for things like black people to not be shot by cops every week, and for healthcare to actually be available to everyone, and for corporations to not be allowed to buy elections. Where do those crazy commies get off spouting their nonsense..

RedTiger

Half mast

Do you really though? Is it that hard to believe that Trump couldn't give a feck about leading the nation and would rather surf twitter?

Nogbadthebad

he doesn't give a shiny shite about the nazi stuff, or the dead woman.

He does care about the manufacturing council though, because those people are the ones he has tried to impress and be part of his whole life. Its why he is so angry when any of them walk away.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Yet more Fox News retaliation against Trump. Shep Smith has been like this for months, but as I said the other day, Trump is only really left with the muppets from Fox & friends, Hannity, Tucker two faces and that prick Jesse Watters. Those morons are so entrenched, so invested in the MAGA Trump train that they cannot abandon it now.

Oh and, number 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.