The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Redcafe circa 2023 "Okay, I got the last 1000 wrong, but he just blew up the fecking moon. This has to be it."
:lol: :lol: :lol: POTY contender right there mate. Feck me, i'm still laughing now.

Perhaps Bannon advised him to say all that and he's pissed off its back fired so hard.
Haha, that would be something, but you can tell that was all Trump right there. Apparently Trump gave Bannon the option to resign two weeks ago so this has been coming for a while. CNN reporting that it's gone off behind the scenes.

Never a dull moment.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Someone at Brietbart with inside knowledge of the White House and government. This will be interesting.

Nogbadthebad

Personally, I think this simply a move to get the 'nazi sympathizer' label off trump, timings too much of a coincidence.

What better way to counter that than firing the actual nazi in the whitehouse?

Note, the bannon thing about it being a 'democrat whitehouse now' like trump is not a far right lunatic in his own right. Miller is there, Pence is ther, gorka is there and trump is there, and its a 'democrat whitehouse'?

feck me, miller alone would have been an SS boy given half a chance.

Fergies Gum

Looks like Bannon should have been forced out 2 weeks ago, but the firing/resignation was delayed.

Fener1907

I'm not one for the "boom!" bullshit, just a firm believer that the Mueller investigation will be his undoing in good time. I think this is yet another sign that he's panicking and making some bad decisions because of the pressure of the investigation.

Drifter

American
He can. He was the white supremacist candidate long before Bannon was hired.
There are many Nationalists out there that share Bannon's thoughts .Trump's slogan drain the swamp came right out of Bannon's playbook. Trump will suffer from this.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Apparently Trump was pissed Bannon gave interviews without his permission. Waaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah Trumpty Numpty needs a bot bot :lol:

Meanwhile shitloads of positions still yet to be filled like ALL the deputy secretary jobs and he's off firing more and more people :lol:

Fergies Gum

Surely we can't be in for 3 more years of this. :houllier:
Trump's biographer predicts he'll be gone by end of this year.

Though this is just the guys personal view and wont have any inside info. Trump will have burned all bridges with Schwartz, after he made critical remarks about Trump during the election campaign.

Last edited:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Personally, I think this simply a move to get the 'nazi sympathizer' label off trump, timings too much of a coincidence.

What better way to counter that than firing the actual nazi in the whitehouse?

Note, the bannon thing about it being a 'democrat whitehouse now' like trump is not a far right lunatic in his own right. Miller is there, Pence is ther, gorka is there and trump is there, and its a 'democrat whitehouse'?

feck me, miller alone would have been an SS boy given half a chance.
Breitbart would need to rally around a common enemy to not alienate their base - Democrats/left/progressives is that enemy terminology. They can't claim "WAR" against one of their own white nationalists sympathizers so they would have to label Trumpski a Dem.

Minimalist

Aul Trump will keep going I fear.

Not sure his ego will allow him to resign in the next few months. Even if he does, I'm sure he'll pull the 'I did what I set out to do' narrative.

Not sure we should be too pleased with the thought of Pence either. Then again, he would at least sound Presidential.

Status
Not open for further replies.