The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast

Other projects? Divorce? fecking Brad Pitt and sending pics to Trump? Shafting Trump for every penny he is worth?

We can only hope......
yeah, I can imagine it's her life after she leaves Trump. Which, considering the shit that's she's had to listen to recently, shouldn't be too long at all.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
If I remember correctly, jewish voters in the US skew significantly Dem. It's the evangelicals that eat up the Israel stuff.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If I remember correctly, jewish voters in the US skew significantly Dem. It's the evangelicals that eat up the Israel stuff.
There's no single jewish voting block, there are conservative jews who skew GOP and there's liberal jews who vote Dem. There's mega fundraisers to both sides.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Many do but he had many on his side from his speeches at CPAC and meetings with the AJC and his stance on Jerusalem and moving the US Embassy too. Also massive donations go to the GOP from the Jewish lobby groups.

He's scurrying around in damage control mode as the Evangelicals are still bashing him online for the Baby Killer Bill. He seems to be upsetting pretty much everyone at the moment. From his base to the Dems to his allies to his lawyers and his advisors and staff. Damn, he's falling out with every one at the moment and causing mad chaos to boot.

Ubik

There's no single jewish voting block, there are conservative jews who skew GOP and there's liberal jews who vote Dem. There's mega fundraisers to both sides.
Right but you can say the same about pretty much any grouping. Pew put the overall skew at 70-30 in favour of the Dems in 2016, which I think is significant enough.

True enough about the fundraisers.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Avenatti wumming Cohen again this morning

Halfway in and those women don't seem to care to be honest. Dude had to emphasize how serious a big deal it is that his client got physically threatened.

kps88

Here we go again....
The line at today's press briefing was "there’s nothing to corroborate her claim". Sounds like they're calling her lawyer's bluff/not bluff and asking for some (more) proof.

Last edited:

langster

Scout
The line at today's press briefing was "there’s nothing to corroborate her claim". Sounds like they're calling her lawyers bluff/not bluff and asking for some (more) proof.
Yeah that's what I thought, but they are playing a very dangerous game. Also it's extremely telling how Trump hasn't said a word or Tweeted a word about it. That to me shows he is lying and full of shit.

Ubik

Man, when even Fox News is calling out your bullshit...

langster

Scout
“We don’t need to get into a debate... there’s different ways of doing this”

Uhhh... no there’s not, dumbass.
That's the trouble though mate, they all think they can do what the feck they want, especially because they are all so rich AND because they pretty much do as they want anyway. The cnuts really need to be taken down a few pegs or two.

Carolina Red

Staff
That's the trouble though mate, they all think they can do what the feck they want, especially because they are all so rich AND because they pretty much do as they want anyway. The cnuts really need to be taken down a few pegs or two.
One thing I learned early on in life... wealth =/= Intelligence

Some of these ass clowns couldn’t think their way out of a wet paper bag.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
How come this fearless advocate of honest reportage only shows interest in exposing 'fake' news about him?

cyberman

For some reason I just don't believe her.
I want to but this just doesn't ring true to me.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
Why would there be a $130k payment, that Cohen's already acknowledged, unless there was truth to it?

His silence is deafening. He's attacked everyone else accusing him of far worse than consensual sex. Makes me think he knows there's definitely proof. Not like a one-off groping incident that he can turn into a he-said, she-said even when there are a whole of women with very similar stories.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:

I think they’re going hard after Cohen because they realised he’s been isolated.

With all the talk of him paying Stormy the $130k and the legal implications of that, they’re now looking to sue him directly and I suspect it’s because they don’t expect Trump to put his hand in his pocket to help him.

If Trump doesn’t support Cohen through this, Cohen is going to be incredibly pissed off and it’ll create a division between Trump and one of his most trusted confidants.

If Trump does help Cohen, the implications are huge.

Chess vs Checkers once again.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Wow, you can argue it is irrelevant and you could argue she may be exaggerating some stuff but the core line of her sleeping with Trump seems irrefutable at this point. The key thing that makes me think it is true is the fact that she is the one person Trump hasn't tweeted about one bit and he's gone after literally everyone.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
It rings very true to me. But if there's proof, she and her lawyer should just stop f--king around and produce it.
I think Avenatti is smart and playing the long media game which is important. If they just played all their cards it would be easier for team Trump to use the 24/7 news cycle against them. This way they are a consistent reminder every day which combined with Trump being afraid to even comment causes more problems for Trump. I think they do have more proof and this way they are getting maximum leverage "Always keep them wanting more"

langster

Scout

Wow. How not? When was calm, collected and her story hasn't changed. All signs of honesty. On top of that Trump hasn't Tweeted about her or attacked her when he has every single other person accusing him, which makes me think he is scared AND/OR has signed something preventing him from talking.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Cohen’s hilariously inept lawyer, David Schwartz, is on Anderson’s show in a minute. Hope Avenatti sticks around.

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
Cohen’s hilariously inept lawyer, David Schwartz, is on Anderson’s show in a minute. Hope Avenatti sticks around.
:lol: I like how Toobin just sits in the middle as the two boil
He's just there as a buffer zone

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
Yeah...this time Schwarz came prepared after Avenatti humiliated him last time. :lol:

The strategy today was to apparently talk over him so he couldn't get any points across.
Pound the table!

ravi2

The headline on Foxnews is "FBI Betrayal - Exclusive: American who escaped Al Qaeda captivity says bureau, under Mueller & Comey abandoned him"
They have been trying for weeks now to turn the public against the FBI and Mueller.

The comment section under the Parkland article is atrocious, they are all calling the kids crisis actors and cowards , I dont know how those people sleep at night

Status
Not open for further replies.