The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Of course he has but that doesn't mean they won't vote for him when it comes down to it. Americans really love voting for Presidents.
Almost everything about Trump’s presidency is unprecedented so imo there’s little value in using past behaviors to determine the outcome.
I know Americans who are republican and even though they disagree with Trump on most things, they are still going to vote republican. Corporate tax cuts have helped these people a lot and they are not going to vote against their pocket. He has lost supporters I am sure but not votes which is the only thing that matters.
I seem to remember a Meghan McCain interview as well in which she said that regardless of what the democratic candidate offers she is going to vote republican because she is a republican.
I understand those types exist but they don’t represent all who voted for him in 2016. Remember that the independent/moderate vote tilted just slightly in his favor in just a few states. Fortunately for us those few states are the ones where voters are still disillusioned with a terrible economy. Think of the farmers, factory workers, and truckers who haven’t seen anything improved and think he’s full of shit. They know this now as opposed to the unknown entity of Trump back in 2016.

Edit: Also think of the amount of nonvoters from 2016 who absolutely hate Trump now. They’ll come out in larger numbers. People like Eboue and Red Dreams are a minority in terms of voting for a different party if need be.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He's so needy ,it's beyond a joke . Serious daddy issues.
A dad who never loved him
A mum that never loved him
A brother that was named after his dad, so a slight on him and probably treated as the #1 compared to him unil...he and his dad bulllied into alcoholism and suicide when he refused to work in the family business
A daughter that he wants to feck (and probably has without her consent, or perhaps with it having seen what she's like now)
A son that he treated exactly like he was treated by his dad and has his own daddy issues
And Eric...
A grandfather in the KKK who got kicked out of Bavaria and refused re-entry.
Stopping payments to other family members who had serious medical conditions.

Wonderful family. Massively interesting from a mental health point of view but so, so fecked up.

I'd almost feel sorry for Donald for the way he is due to his upbringing and the environment surrounding him up until now but considering he is (perhaps biologically if he's a psycopath/sociopath) incapable of empathy and sneers at sympathy too he can feck right off.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
A dad who never loved him
A mum that never loved him
A brother that was named after his dad, so a slight on him and probably treated as the #1 compared to him unil...he and his dad bulllied into alcoholism and suicide when he refused to work in the family business
A daughter that he wants to feck (and probably has without her consent, or perhaps with it having seen what she's like now)
A son that he treated exactly like he was treated by his dad and has his own daddy issues
And Eric...
A grandfather in the KKK who got kicked out of Bavaria and refused re-entry.
Stopping payments to other family members who had serious medical conditions.

Wonderful family. Massively interesting from a mental health point of view but so, so fecked up.

I'd almost feel sorry for Donald for the way he is due to his upbringing and the environment surrounding him up until now but considering he is (perhaps biologically if he's a psycopath/sociopath) incapable of empathy and sneers at sympathy too he can feck right off.
I’d feel sorry too if he wasn’t actively ruining the world. So with that, he can eat a fat dick.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Reminder: no less than 4 million folks who voted for Obama did not vote in the 2016 election.

That's the key to beating him.

So you need energy, not safe.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The economy building from strength to strength following a recession under Obama, followed by a decline into recession under a trump presidency when the republicans have already used their tax cuts for rich joker card is the most damning argument against trickle down economics ever.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers

My proposal to the politically correct Automobile Companies would lower the average price of a car to consumers by more than $3000, while at the same time making the cars substantially safer. Engines would run smoother. Very little impact on the environment! Foolish executives!
I don't even know where to begin with this one...

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Nearly 80% of Jewish voters in the U.S. voted Democratic in the 2018 midterm elections, according to the Pew Research Center.

“We are sick and tired of Trump’s repeated use of anti-Semitic tropes and his inciting of hate and violence against Jews,” the Jewish Democratic Council of America tweeted Wednesday. “The Jewish community is less safe today because of Donald Trump.”

Nice going Putin's LABB.

Status
Not open for further replies.