The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I don’t say this lightly or in a way that takes the piss out of anybody.

But Donald Trump is quite clearly mentally ill.

TheGame

I would love it if someone came out and just plain insulted him on a daily basis like he does to other people. Clinton clearly didn't have the correct strategy with the 'they go low, we go high'. That's the only way he gets totally unhinged and loses it. He has such thin skin. It would be great to watch him implode.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I would love it if someone came out and just plain insulted him on a daily basis like he does to other people. Clinton clearly didn't have the correct strategy with the 'they go low, we go high'. That's the only way he gets totally unhinged and loses it. He has such thin skin. It would be great to watch him implode.
Good point, but he's changed the whole dynamics of politics, the way he's behaved is unprecedented. Maybe that's why he relates to some people in the US.

Smores

He's gone to a whole new level of deranged hasn't he? Who knew that was possible

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Guardian said:
Former foreign minister Villy Søvndal told the Danish newspaper Berlingske that Trump’s decision showed he was unaware of the basic rules of diplomacy. “If he had been a clown in a circus, you could probably say that there is considerable entertainment value. The problem is that he is the president of the most powerful nation in the world,” he said.
:lol:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Trump has gone even more batshit today. Just check out the feeds from his two (one currently ongoing) appearances today. One in front of the Press and the other a speech to a Veterans group in Kentucky.

Magic pills for Vets to stop suicides. Releasing ISIS fighters back in to Europe. Calling off his trip to Denmark because the PM said his idea to buy Greenland was -'Absurd' and it upset him and hurt his feelings. Says the USA has 'great mental illness' Then rants about Asking for ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS! From other countries. :lol:

We are fecked.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Ted Cruz, 2016:

"I don’t know anyone who would be comfortable with someone who behaves this way having his finger on the button. I mean, we’re liable to wake up one morning and Donald, if he were president, would have nuked Denmark."

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Trump has gone even more batshit today. Just check out the feeds from his two (one currently ongoing) appearances today. One in front of the Press and the other a speech to a Veterans group in Kentucky.

Magic pills for Vets to stop suicides. Releasing ISIS fighters back in to Europe. Calling off his trip to Denmark because the PM said his idea to buy Greenland was -'Absurd' and it upset him and hurt his feelings. Says the USA has 'great mental illness' Then rants about Asking for ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS! From other countries. :lol:

We are fecked.

Links?

I need to see this all. Have had a bit of a break from him and not paying as much attention but I feel like now is the right moment to witness this all happening again.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

We are fecked.

Trump has no shame, so he doesn't care what average "losers" think of him but he knows full well that his opponents among those average "losers" will spend all their time dissecting his behaviour today.

This way no one talks enough about kids in cages, the pending economic downturn and Jeffrey Epstein. You can just imagine his inner circle fretting about the shitstorm of all these horrible things and Trump grinning and saying "the people will forget about it, just watch me".

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Nikki the climber.
Wouldn’t be surprised if Trump does have her on the ticket with him. There’s a lot of fear that they’ve lost the female vote and while there’s a suggestion that a lot of women won’t vote for another woman for the main role, it’s not a stretch that they might think that having a female influence might curtail the most misogynistic traits of Trump that turn them off him.

More so than Mike Pence anyway :lol:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Wouldn’t be surprised if Trump does have her on the ticket with him. There’s a lot of fear that they’ve lost the female vote and while there’s a suggestion that a lot of women won’t vote for another woman for the main role, it’s not a stretch that they might think that having a female influence might curtail the most misogynistic traits of Trump that turn them off him.

More so than Mike Pence anyway :lol:
More likley he picks Ivanka
And then after 4 years as VP she can run herself

RochaRoja

Fingers crossed Bernie gets the nomination. He hasn’t pulled any punches so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.