The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
Reminds me of Trump's tweet: 'What you're seeing isn't real.'

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Tbh, I don't believe he said that. Don't think he's that much of an idiot.

SteveJ

Scout
'I hereby order that I said after they reach shore!'

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The fact he had to come out and deny he said it says it all. Deep down even he knows how much of an idiot he is seen as.

nimic

something nice
Scout
To be fair Trump is obsessed by nukes :lol:
Trump said:
Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.
Not satire, just real life.

Drifter

American
Axios comes across as trustworthy when it comes to it's news. I believe them.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Nice, Trumps brilliant tweet team apparently sent that while he was live on tv doing a q and a. Totally him.

Abizzz

I am all for this nuking hurricanes stuff, it's Trumps first bright idea really. They should only do it after landfall though, otherwise they might protect some illegal foreigners by accidents out in those INTERNATIONAL waters. And they should only do it if the hurricanes are threatening red states. Dem dems hate the military, after all.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I am all for this nuking hurricanes stuff, it's Trumps first bright idea really. They should only do it after landfall though, otherwise they might protect some illegal foreigners by accidents out in those INTERNATIONAL waters. And they should only do it if the hurricanes are threatening red states. Dem dems hate the military, after all.
Reminds me of this classic, though it turned out to not be completely true.

SteveJ

Scout
It's probably true because he's blatantly disinterested in so many subjects that he'd get bored quickly & suggest a stupid 'solution' to the problem. Then he'd want praise for his idea's originality and brilliance.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Where is it exactly? fishy bro, you will make bank if you set up a pakora stand just outside the golf club!
It's very close to Miami airport. Name of the place is Doral, FL. I work for Carnival Cruise Lines and Carnival office is 500 meters from Trump International Doral. My apartment complex is right across the road and our apartment entrance shares a signal with one of the entrances to Trump Doral. It's fecking expensive though and I'm beating myself daily why I took up this assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.