The Trump Presidency | Biden Inaugurated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Throw back Thursday, 7 years ago today:

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
That reminds me of Bernard Manning saying there were no 'pakis' at Normandy..even though there were brave soldiers from many Commonwealth countries there, including the sub-continent.
Both simpletons.

Pakistan only came into existence in 1947.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
It seems like the US is preparing to exist without acknowledging the existance of a sitting president. Its absolutely ridiculous, sad and hilarious at the same time.

Literally people in your own Country have so little respect for you as the President, that they will bypass your agenda. I cannot wait for the Army, Airforce and Navy to start doing the same thing. It's surely only a matter of time if/when they start ignoring him if they haven't already.

Actually, here's a bit of a long form read.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/11/military-officers-trump/598360/

Last edited:

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
It seems like the US is preparing to exist without acknowledging the existance of a sitting president. Its absolutely ridiculous, sad and hilarious at the same time.

Literally people in your own Country have so little respect for you as the President, that they will bypass your agenda. I cannot wait for the Army, Airforce and Navy to start doing the same thing. It's surely only a matter of time if/when they start ignoring him if they haven't already.
I am sure this has been happening for a while. You only have to look at his appointment schedules to see that he doesnt really do that much.

Trump's daily appointments: https://factba.se/topic/calendar

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Watching the Trump rally for a bit. Dude s been bragging about the election for about 20 mins again. Then called media sick in the head. Then saying Fox & Friends is great. Tucker and Hannity great. Ingraham great. Dobbs etc.. Literally naming about everyone on Fox. Guess Barr's convo with Murdoch today was pleasing.

I can't do this anymore. Time to watch something less mind numbing. I'm sure I'll catch the crazy sound bytes somewhere on one of the news sites after.

Drifter

American
He seems to have fallen in love with Fox again after the William Barr /Rupert Murdoch meeting.

Nucks

RT History Department
If I'm correct isn't that why we fought hard to secure the port in Norway or one of the Scandinavian countries so as to get supplies from the UK to Russia?. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
The northern route was to Arckangelsk and Murmansk. There was another route to Vladivostok in the Pacific, and then finally the southern route up through Iran. The initial attempted invasion/liberation of Norway was for other reasons.

Nucks

RT History Department
You done activated the @Nucks anti-US revisionist history bot.
It's not revisionist in the least. Glantz echoes the basic sentiment. He's as American as you get. I credited the US with shaving years off the war, and saving millions of lives. Just not with "saving" the USSR from imminent collapse.

If you want to argue this point, start a new thread, @me, and I can drop an avalanche of primary source material on your head :)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
His schtick is reminiscent of gimmick wrestler Gorgeous George:
Muhammad Ali and James Brown acknowledged that their own approach to flamboyant self-promotion was influenced by George. A 19-year-old Ali met a 46-year-old Gorgeous George at a Las Vegas radio station. During George's radio interview, the wrestler's promo caught the attention of the future heavyweight champion. If George lost to Classy Freddie Blassie, George exclaimed, "I'll crawl across the ring and cut my hair off! But that's not gonna happen because I'm the greatest wrestler in the world!"
Democrats and their “partner” the media, Trump claimed, are conspiring to stage a “coup” to overturn the 2016 election result. “They want to erase your vote like it never existed,” Trump said. “They want to erase your voice, and they want to erase your future. But they will fail because in America the people rule again.”

Gorgeous George

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgeous_George

Simbo

Love this thread, there's always something new, every blood week. I mean every day there's something, but every week there's something big.

Imagine the shit he's done that we don't know about yet, just imagine.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Arrgggh, that’s weirdly creepy. It’s the President of a country too.
America has really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this guy.
I thought the bottom wouldn't be this far down.
This is like the underside of the bottom.

Their side doesn't see it that way. 'Hillarious'

We are fecking doomed.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
What can they do if the Supreme Court somehow reject his appeal? Just flat out refuse to hand them over? I mean, at this point the constitution clearly means feck all to these clowns.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
What can they do if the Supreme Court somehow reject his appeal? Just flat out refuse to hand them over? I mean, at this point the constitution clearly means feck all to these clowns.
Trump and his cronies would probably put that to the test but Mazars sure as shit won't. They'll be handing the documents over assuming the SC doesn't save him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Looks like we are seeing the results of that Barr meeting with Murdoch.

Sorry @langster

Status
Not open for further replies.